Taylor Swift #18 Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did (ripped us off)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv seen tickets for sale on twitter who are saying they will go through Ticketmaster resale... No idea what this means. Would you risk it?

Pat McGrath Taylor Made lip set is back in stock, and “New Era” with lipstick and eyeliner if you’re like me, desperate to spend the money you don’t have.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pat McGrath Taylor Made lip set is back in stock, and “New Era” with lipstick and eyeliner if you’re like me, desperate to spend the money you don’t have.
For the girlies who want a drugstore dupe for the lipstick, Maybelline's Super Stay Matte Ink in Pioneer is incredibly close and having used both, it actually has better staying power than Pat McGrath's.

I do love everything PAt McGrath though, just saying. For anyone who wants a budget option.

Reactions: 1
Hey all, just found this thread.

Still on the AXS waitlist 😔 Never know a ticket buying process so difficult. I'm known as the ticketmaster by my family/friends 😂 as I never fail to get tickets but hit a brick wall this time!

I've always liked Taylors music but never had the chance to see her live so got everything crossed I can eventually get some resale tickets. I saw some general standing for Liverpool earlier but they were over £300? Are these VIP ones? As standing were just over £100 weren't they?

So happy for you all that have managed to get tickets so far! Fingers crossed for the ones still trying!

• Heart
Yes she’s had the same ones on for all three nights so far! Pink opening bodysuit (Lover), the nice not-noodle dress (Fearless), a lot going on at the moment shirt (Red), the floral-ish dress she normally wears but in yellow (Evermore), white/cream dress (Folklore), scalloped bodysuit (Midnights), pink co-ord (1989) and pink surprise song dress, and then the newest purple dress for Speak Now!
Ahh if only she wore the green fairy folklore dress for the doc instead 😍

Spencer Pratt and Heidi montag were at the tour last night. Heidi posted saying thanks for the tickets Taylor swift?!? Really? 🤔
Although I know Spencer is quite a Swiftie so there you go.

Reactions: 5
Hey all, just found this thread.

Still on the AXS waitlist 😔 Never know a ticket buying process so difficult. I'm known as the ticketmaster by my family/friends 😂 as I never fail to get tickets but hit a brick wall this time!

I've always liked Taylors music but never had the chance to see her live so got everything crossed I can eventually get some resale tickets. I saw some general standing for Liverpool earlier but they were over £300? Are these VIP ones? As standing were just over £100 weren't they?

So happy for you all that have managed to get tickets so far! Fingers crossed for the ones still trying!
i had given up all hope and am still on the waitlist for all three venues but managed on axs resale! you don't need a code and every time i've checked since wednesday there was no queue so i'd say it's worth it to keep trying tbh, peoples plans change all the time and there'll be some who will need to list tickets for sale right right up until the last minute (but especially standing tickets about nine months before iykwim). i'd just keep tabs open in a background window and refresh whenever you get the chance. be aware that AXS can be a bit dodgy with accepting payment but seem to have more options right now than ticketmaster (i got mine from axs).

resale is also obviously limited by how many you need, like you're a lot less likely to find six than you are one. there's also resale fees on top of the ticket price, think it's around 10% but that's anecdotal. this thread has been super helpful and supportive though, if anyone's checked and seen some we'll report back! even in the states ticketmaster are doing drops the night of shows so just shows you how quickly things can change. good luck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Spencer Pratt and Heidi montag were at the tour last night. Heidi posted saying thanks for the tickets Taylor swift?!? Really? 🤔
Although I know Spencer is quite a Swiftie so there you go.
I quite like Spencer. He gives no fucks and it's nice to see a man unashamedly be a swiftie. I see he wore a speak now cardy too.
---
Iv seen tickets for sale on twitter who are saying they will go through Ticketmaster resale... No idea what this means. Would you risk it?
I don't know how you could arrange this without risking someone else buying them first but I don't think there's much risk financially for you this way. I wouldn't try buying any other way tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.