Taylor Swift #18 Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did (ripped us off)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The surprise songs this weekend just prove she either knows what the fans want to see the most on her tour dvd OR she has the same taste as us and wants to play her favourites for the dvd.
If she knows these are fan favourites we will 100% get them again for European dates imo

Reactions: 9
I really hope she does a good singalong song for Cardiff surprise seeing we’re the land of song and all that! The roof will come offff

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve been listening to debut a lot lately and I honestly don’t think theres any song on there I’d be disappointed to get, depending on what song it’s paired with that is

Reactions: 5
I’ve been listening to debut a lot lately and I honestly don’t think theres any song on there I’d be disappointed to get, depending on what song it’s paired with that is
I have to admit I know almost nothing from debut but have seen this last night… and I’m OBSESSED with feral baby Tay.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to admit I know almost nothing from debut but have seen this last night… and I’m OBSESSED with feral baby Tay.

Young IDGAF Taylor was honestly class 😆. I always loved her because it felt like we were going though the same crappy guys at the same time and I got to live through her angry performances.

This came up on twitter and made me lol because I’ve been thinking it since Speak Now TV release.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
had a dream last night about the eras tour bc i was looking for outfit inspo until late lol

- had the nails i've been pinning pics of so that made sense (black w dif colour rhinestones) except they were about three ft long?
- wearing hair tinsel which i've been unsure about so will definitely be doing it now, bc so was literally *everyone* else and it looked rlly good in my head
- was in a dressing gown??? guess i couldn't decide on an outfit in the end

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have absolutely no idea who this girl is but what a dumbass thing to say. She's since changed the caption and she's being ripped to shreds in the comments.

What a silly little twit. She’s now claiming it was a misunderstood joke. Explain the joke then? Hope she Tells us why putting other women down for their relationships is funny. Because I don’t get it?

Reactions: 10
I hadn’t really thought about what I’ll wear yet - THAT IS UNTIL NOW WHEN I SAW THIS T SHIRT 🥰
IMG_8636.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11

This is my fav OTT young Taylor performance for the intro alone. It’s so dramatic, it makes me laugh every time when she goes pictUuuu-UUUUUU-UUUre totally off key 😂

saw on twitter via hashflags.io that the speak now tv hashtag with symbol ends on 8th aug and midnights on 12th ... new era coming? the cardigan one started the day before folklore release in 2020, but midnights was from the midnight after it was announced, soooo i'm now fully behind the 8/9 theory 🥴

Reactions: 5
Omg I am so jealous of LA N3. Literally two of my absolute wishlist songs 😭 I guess the upside is that whenever the documentary/concert show comes out, they'll be included but 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
Has she been wearing the same outfits for the LA shows? Seeing as they're being recorded?

Reactions: 3
Has she been wearing the same outfits for the LA shows? Seeing as they're being recorded?
Yes she’s had the same ones on for all three nights so far! Pink opening bodysuit (Lover), the nice not-noodle dress (Fearless), a lot going on at the moment shirt (Red), the floral-ish dress she normally wears but in yellow (Evermore), white/cream dress (Folklore), scalloped bodysuit (Midnights), pink co-ord (1989) and pink surprise song dress, and then the newest purple dress for Speak Now!

Yes she’s had the same ones on for all three nights so far! Pink opening bodysuit (Lover), the nice not-noodle dress (Fearless), a lot going on at the moment shirt (Red), the floral-ish dress she normally wears but in yellow (Evermore), white/cream dress (Folklore), scalloped bodysuit (Midnights), pink co-ord (1989) and pink surprise song dress, and then the newest purple dress for Speak Now!
I hate the noodle fearless dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
agree about not really liking the noodle dresses, they're too long to be that sparse - a few more noodles would make it look better imo. the cucake speak now dress looks like it's falling apart too, the layers on the left look quite a bit lower than on the right

agree about not really liking the noodle dresses, they're too long to be that sparse - a few more noodles would make it look better imo. the cucake speak now dress looks like it's falling apart too, the layers on the left look quite a bit lower than on the right
For some reason it reminds me of squid tentacles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.