Taylor Swift #18 Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did (ripped us off)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm planning to get a uniqlo cross body one if they're allowed in! apparently they fit loads and look so practical. thinking i'll embroider the strap but can't decide between the piano flowers or something like metallic stars (might repurpose some hair tinsel in this case)

There were a couple of tickets available for the 23rd June Wembley show @ £115 or £140 each I think. I hesitated putting them in my basket as I was checking the seat chart and they went before I could add them. Arggggghhh.

IIRC if I'd added them to my basket I'd have had 5 mins to glance and checkout anyway wouldnt I?

Reactions: 1
i'm planning to get a uniqlo cross body one if they're allowed in! apparently they fit loads and look so practical. thinking i'll embroider the strap but can't decide between the piano flowers or something like metallic stars (might repurpose some hair tinsel in this case)
I love these bags so much. I have 3 different colours- you can genuinely fit in a purse, a Kindle, an umbrella, and more assorted crap.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
There were a couple of tickets available for the 23rd June Wembley show @ £115 or £140 each I think. I hesitated putting them in my basket as I was checking the seat chart and they went before I could add them. Arggggghhh.

IIRC if I'd added them to my basket I'd have had 5 mins to glance and checkout anyway wouldnt I?
Was this AXS? Try not to beat yourself up too much about missing out as it’s likely you will have had trouble when reaching the payment stage anyway! Lost so many tickets on there over past few days

Reactions: 2
Was this AXS? Try not to beat yourself up too much about missing out as it’s likely you will have had trouble when reaching the payment stage anyway! Lost so many tickets on there over past few days
Yeah.

Any success for yourself in the end?

I love these bags so much. I have 3 different colours- you can genuinely fit in a purse, a Kindle, an umbrella, and more assorted crap.
amazing to hear they're like a tardis! i always have a bottle of water and hope they let me bring the empty one to refill inside, if not it's just one of those things but they're usually a pain to keep hold of. also looking for a camera on black friday and will need essentials like purse, phone, portable charger etc. i'm an only child so always overprepared and definitely the mum friend 😅
---
yup, well they're what i'm on about anyway! also think you could cover every era w those colours?

• Haha
amazing to hear they're like a tardis! i always have a bottle of water and hope they let me bring the empty one to refill inside, if not it's just one of those things but they're usually a pain to keep hold of. also looking for a camera on black friday and will need essentials like purse, phone, portable charger etc. i'm an only child so always overprepared and definitely the mum friend 😅
---

yup, well they're what i'm on about anyway! also think you could cover every era w those colours?
I’m currently trying too hard to decide which colour I want. I’m off for holiday soon and this would be perfect. Why am I so indecisive🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m currently trying too hard to decide which colour I want. I’m off for holiday soon and this would be perfect. Why am I so indecisive🙄
i was torn between cream and black but then like the burgundy and idk if the colours are limited or not aaargh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.