Taylor Swift #18 Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did (ripped us off)

Where are you seeing the Eras tour?

• London

Votes: 93 22.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 52 12.6%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 21 5.1%
  • Edinburgh

Votes: 56 13.6%
  • Dublin

Votes: 28 6.8%
  • Elsewhere in Europe

Votes: 26 6.3%
  • USA

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Elsewhere in the world

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • I had a code but didn't get tickets

Votes: 33 8.0%
  • I was waitlisted and didn't get tickets

Votes: 76 18.4%
  • I didn't try for tickets

Votes: 65 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 18 and most of us (?) have tickets.

*VIP prices are being dropped randomly for most venues.

*There are rumours of a 2nd US leg. witch never stays at home.

*Everyone is trying to gatekeep everything (including gatekeeping).

*Swiftok is annoying.

*Wtf am I gonna wear?

And thanks to @atomic for the thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where’s the option for managed to get off the waitlist but tickets were too expensive 😂🫠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a new Taylor fan, liked the odd song here and there and then gave an album a listen 5-6 years ago and loved it. Been a big fan since, obviously signed up for tickets but got waitlisted.

I've been watching some of her performances on Youtube. Anyone got recommendations? Loved the 1989 concert, which has little snippet interviews, that's uploaded on there.

Reactions: 2
I'm a new Taylor fan, liked the odd song here and there and then gave an album a listen 5-6 years ago and loved it. Been a big fan since, obviously signed up for tickets but got waitlisted.

I've been watching some of her performances on Youtube. Anyone got recommendations? Loved the 1989 concert, which has little snippet interviews, that's uploaded on there.
The reputation tour is on Netflix.
I love all the live lounge performances she has done.
Grammy museum ones too.
---
I tried on the jacket... :love: :love:

My hubby's exact words were "might I remind you what age you are".😂
---
Everything else that has arrived was tit.

Reactions: 5
This gate keeping that is going on has me a bit worried about being judged

I don’t really want to be screaming along to the songs the entire time

I’m also expecting to not know at least one of the secret songs as there’s a good chunk of her discography that I don’t listen to frequently enough or at all because I find it boring

I just feel like I’ll end up on some random TikTok for not being a fan or something 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Recommend the live in Paris performances!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I’m also expecting to not know at least one of the secret songs as there’s a good chunk of her discography that I don’t listen to frequently enough or at all because I find it boring

I just feel like I’ll end up on some random TikTok for not being a fan or something 😭
Enjoy your show in a way that feels right to you, people on TikTok need to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always lip sync at concerts! It’s great because it
A) doesn’t ruin my videos if I take any (because I can not sing for shite)
B) stops me waking up the next day with a raging sore throat!

Reactions: 8
I always lip sync at concerts! It’s great because it
A) doesn’t ruin my videos if I take any (because I can not sing for shite)
B) stops me waking up the next day with a raging sore throat!
to be fair I’ve watched so many lives where no one seemed to be singing in the section that I feel like I’d be embarrassed to ruin their videos 😂

• Haha
to be fair I’ve watched so many lives where no one seemed to be singing in the section that I feel like I’d be embarrassed to ruin their videos 😂
I have the voice of an angel. I'm safe. 😂
---
I don't actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that dancing/vibing to the music is more important than singing every word, but I'm not a TikToker lol.

The point is to have a good time!

I feel like I WILL be judged but a friend got tickets for one of the Lyon shows and got me one, because I've got a wedding to go to from school friends next summer elsewhere in France so she knows I'll be there. So, if all goes to plan I will have seen the show three times. Is it influencer levels of insane? Judge me if you like but I'm too excited and couldn't keep it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dunno if it was discussed on the last thread but people are saying When Emma Falls In Love sounds like Drops Of Jupiter but (as the self proclaimed number one fan of that particular song) I don’t hear it at all.

I think that dancing/vibing to the music is more important than singing every word, but I'm not a TikToker lol.

The point is to have a good time!

I feel like I WILL be judged but a friend got tickets for one of the Lyon shows and got me one, because I've got a wedding to go to from school friends next summer elsewhere in France so she knows I'll be there. So, if all goes to plan I will have seen the show three times. Is it influencer levels of insane? Judge me if you like but I'm too excited and couldn't keep it in.
You deserve it, have an amazing time!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

My worry as well, I want to scream the songs but the fear of also getting strange looks if I mess up the lyrics while singing. I'm going to try and not ruin my voice so I'll probs not scream the songs at certain points because it is 3 hours, I want to be able to speak afterwards

I dunno if it was discussed on the last thread but people are saying When Emma Falls In Love sounds like Drops Of Jupiter but (as the self proclaimed number one fan of that particular song) I don’t hear it at all.
I can hear some similarities but nothing to like Olivia Rodrigo levels in Good 4 U vs Paramore's song.

It's fun if you think of how Taylor once played Drops of Jupiter live.

My worry as well, I want to scream the songs but the fear of also getting strange looks if I mess up the lyrics while singing. I'm going to try and not ruin my voice so I'll probs not scream the songs at certain points because it is 3 hours, I want to be able to speak afterwards
Honestly the music will be so sound no one else will be able to hear you sing anyway and quite frankly no one will care as everybody will be busy enjoying theirselves! So don’t worry!

Thread 18 and most of us (?) have tickets.

*VIP prices are being dropped randomly for most venues.

*There are rumours of a 2nd US leg. witch never stays at home.

*Everyone is trying to gatekeep everything (including gatekeeping).

*Swiftok is annoying.

*Wtf am I gonna wear?

And thanks to @atomic for the thread title.
Oh and the legend that is @Tiggerhappy told us all to 'refresh like duck', single handedly ensuring I got four tickets and therefore making a little 8 and 9 year old girls' dreams come true! Still not over it and never will be

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh and the legend that is @Tiggerhappy told us all to 'refresh like duck', single handedly ensuring I got four tickets and therefore making a little 8 and 9 year old girls' dreams come true! Still not over it and never will be

You should really be thanking whoever it was that got tickets by refreshing just before I did. They inspired me, lol. That whole afternoon was such a covid-infused blur I don't even know who it was.
---
It was @ploddertoo
Thanks!! 💐

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.