Taylor Swift #19 (89 TV).. I remember thinking I had you (but AXS wouldn't accept my credit card)

Three part poll... What rerecord is next? And when will it be announced and released?

• 1a) 1989 (Taylor's version)

Votes: 117 90.7%
  • 1b) Taylor Swift (Taylor's version)

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 1c) reputation (Taylor's version)

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 2a) Announced August 9th (or this month anyway)

Votes: 78 60.5%
  • 2b) Announced Sept-Nov 23

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • 2c) Announced Dec 23-Feb 24

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • 2d) Announced Mar-May 24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2e) Announced June 24 or later

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 3a) Released August 9th (or this month anyway)

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • 3b) Released Sept - Dec 23

Votes: 72 55.8%
  • 3c) Released Jan-May 24

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • 3d) Released Jun 24 or later

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to add the 89 TV part when I realised it was thread 19.

Recap...

Ticket resales have started and there have been many reports of people being able to find affordable tickets on AXS šŸ™Œ:DšŸ‘... but then being unable to get them to accept any card :((n). You would honestly think AXS and TM were new to this whole ticket selling game. Wtf.

Taylor has announced more dates in the US and Canada so some Wembley folks are disappointed theirs will not be the last concert on the tour. On the plus side, it might mean some more tickets will be available for resale in Europe once people realise how expensive flights and hotels are gonna be.
Ft
Something may be happening on August 9th (clown makeup ready šŸ¤”). Probably a must have merch range like Taylor themed clothes pegs or loo seat covers.

The LA tour dates are being filmed so she has been wearing the same clothes and singing some banger secret songs this weekend (and breaking her own rules in the process). We aren't remotely jealous. I will be writing a strongly worded email (not sure who to, admittedly, probably the president) if my date gets fecking starlight and Me!

She's still kinda avoiding the Alwyn songs. I really feel for her. This surely means we have a reset pending though?! If not she needs to release a shitload of new vault tracks before May.

Re the poll - choose 1 answer from each section. I ran out of options which is why it doesn't match properly.

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think weā€™ll get another re-record this quickly šŸ«¢ I wish we would but she is dragging it out. I feel like maybe rep December-February time

Reactions: 6
I feel like 1989 is such a summer album so I cant see us getting it this side of Christmas? I think it may be released going into the European tour? Although she released Speak Now at the height of summer so who knows.

I feel like 1989 is such a summer album so I cant see us getting it this side of Christmas? I think it may be released going into the European tour? Although she released Speak Now at the height of summer so who knows.
Itā€™s strange how we all consider 1989 to be a summer album when it came out in October originally

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s strange how we all consider 1989 to be a summer album when it came out in October originally
I did forget that to be fair šŸ˜‚ maybe it will be soon then.

I guess I'm in the I dont think there will be any announcements any time soon camp. Been burned and clowned too many times before šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think we will get it soon as usually all the tiktok theories get blown way way out of proportion so I donā€™t wanna buy into any of them šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I don't want to buy into it either. It's too coincidental though with the dates of the end of this leg of the tour though!! Guess we'll find out soon enough!! Bit sad for speak now TV though, it's era was so we quick!

I imagine sheā€™s done filming down so weā€™ll be getting some of the unplayed songs for the next three shows. Also LA N3 celebs:
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Seth Green
- Simon Cowell
- Candice King
- Sophie Dossi
- Xochitl Gomez
- Channing Tatum (wearing a ā€œitā€™s me, hi, Iā€™m the dad itā€™s meā€ shirt)
- Kelsey Kreppel
- Cody Ko
- Kaitlyn Dever
- Ryan Bergara
- Jesse McCartney
- Woody Harrelson
- James Marsden
- Antoni Porowski
- Simon Cowell
- Lily Rabe
- Alicia Keys
- Gayle King

I think we have a good chance of another re-release before the year is out.

Fearless TV was April 2021 then Red TV followed in November 2021 which is a 7 month gap, given we had Speak Now in July 2023 maybe we could get the next re-release December 2023? Then I think maybe a brand new album next year and the final 2 re-releases in 2025.

I think we have a good chance of another re-release before the year is out.

Fearless TV was April 2021 then Red TV followed in November 2021 which is a 7 month gap, given we had Speak Now in July 2023 maybe we could get the next re-release December 2023? Then I think maybe a brand new album next year and the final 2 re-releases in 2025.
Itā€™s worth remembering that speak now and 1989 had trademark issues, and rep couldnā€™t be re-recorded until last November. Iā€™m guessing this is why there was such a large gap between red and speak now (and she most likely wants to do debut last).
The pace may pick up again with the releases now that those issues are cleared up

Itā€™s worth remembering that speak now and 1989 had trademark issues, and rep couldnā€™t be re-recorded until last November. Iā€™m guessing this is why there was such a large gap between red and speak now (and she most likely wants to do debut last).
The pace may pick up again with the releases now that those issues are cleared up
Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™ll spread them out throughout the tour though, at least until the end of next year so maybe one later this year, one next spring and one next autumn?
Iā€™d love for her to end the tour and announce a new era

Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™ll spread them out throughout the tour though, at least until the end of next year so maybe one later this year, one next spring and one next autumn?
Iā€™d love for her to end the tour and announce a new era
Yeah thatā€™s kind of the timeline I think will happen.
1989 in autumn and reputation in spring. Iā€™m kind of expecting the tour to end with a new era, or with the rerelease of her debut album. Both of those would be a great eras ending

Reactions: 9
I definitely think 1989 is coming in October with an announcement at the show on Wednesday (8/9!). She said to the crowd a few days ago that theyā€™re a ā€œ13/10 crowdā€ whichā€¦ I know she loves 13s but she hasnā€™t said that before and the 13th October is a Friday so perfect for album release.

I also donā€™t think she will release another album before the tour is over next year as she would have to add another era, but I think by the end of this tour we will have all the re records and that chapter will close

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Somebody has voted for 2 albums. Do you think 1989 & rep are coming out as a double release?

Somebody has voted for 2 albums. Do you think 1989 & rep are coming out as a double release?
I canā€™t imagine this happening from a logistical or marketing point of view - getting the vinyl pressings for two different albums at once would be more difficult, and releasing two at once downplays the effect of both and could result in less sales (since people might not to be able to purchase both in short succession, especially since her physical sales rely heavily on vinyl which are expensive)

Reactions: 4
No for the reasons folkevermore said, and Taylor LOVES the charts so she would not risk releasing two. She wants number 1 always

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.