Taylor Swift #17 foolish one, stop checking your mailbox for ticket codes that are never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't want to be a Negative Nancy, but I just wish she'd focus on her music. Don't know how involved she'd be in this developing of a show, but pair it with the movie she's allegedly writing and directing (if that's even still happening), and the fact that what I've seen of her directing and "script writing" for her music videos isn't anything to jump about... I'm worried that in an effort to do all the things, win all the awards, be the biggest thing to ever exist she'll focus on these things that while not bad aren't as great, imho, as her music is.
I totally agree with this take. I know that she deserves to evolve and change and push herself. I just also think it wouldn't be the worst thing for her to take a step back, clear her decks and write music. Look what we got last time she did that- folklore! Her greatest album to date!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve finally gone on about Taylor long enough for my dad to ask me which album to recommend to him for a first time listen 😅 I’ve advised him to start with folklore / evermore as he appreciates lyrics and story songs and that kind of folky sound, but the temptation to go “ALL OF THEM” was real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve finally gone on about Taylor long enough for my dad to ask me which album to recommend to him for a first time listen 😅 I’ve advised him to start with folklore / evermore as he appreciates lyrics and story songs and that kind of folky sound, but the temptation to go “ALL OF THEM” was real.
Oh, we're about to anoint a new swifty 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Are there any London tickets still available? A friend is still waitlisted and I’m wondering if she’s got a chance

I'm going to Taylor at Wembley 🎉

Paid more than I wanted (£196) but I know it's a great night and it's equivalent to £16pm between now and then, that's basically one less Starbucks a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Damn I missed the price drop 😤😤 wish they could've warned us, so sneaky (don't have tik tok / social media so I know its partly my fault)

Reactions: 1
Are there any London tickets still available? A friend is still waitlisted and I’m wondering if she’s got a chance
I got waitlisted for London too, I never really expected to get tickets but thought I’d register on the off chance I might get lucky! Lol! I don’t think it’s likely tho! Not too disappointed thought as the weeknd is my fav and I’m seeing him in a few weeks so I’ll get over it I’m sure! They were my for my bf anyway as he bloody loves her :/ I know….no one say anything! Lol!

I got waitlisted for London too, I never really expected to get tickets but thought I’d register on the off chance I might get lucky! Lol! I don’t think it’s likely tho! Not too disappointed thought as the weeknd is my fav and I’m seeing him in a few weeks so I’ll get over it I’m sure! They were my for my bf anyway as he bloody loves her :/ I know….no one say anything! Lol!

What a catch!! Green flags all round if a man likes Taylor 🙌😆

Reactions: 2
What a catch!! Green flags all round if a man likes Taylor 🙌😆
Haha! Thanks! Honestly my bf has the girliest taste in music 😑 luckily he loves his hip hop and rnb too and I’m trying to talk him into the weeknd, hence the concert! But pretty sure if you checked his Spotify playlists you would expect it to be a girl bless him! Lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.