Taylor Swift #17 foolish one, stop checking your mailbox for ticket codes that are never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've been rattling through these recently.

Oh and some of my Shein stuff arrived already!? This has happened before. Some stuff takes 2 days some stuff 2 weeks. They must have a UK warehouse. Anyway, I've been sooo busy with work I haven't tried any on (or even opened the parcel).. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: 8
Okay I think I remember my title suggestion, first attempt at this so I hope it's alright

Taylor Swift #18 Getting tickets is a sad, beautiful, tragic love affair with Ticketmaster

Reactions: 8
I feel a bit stupid for asking, but what does hospitality tickets mean?

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit stupid for asking, but what does hospitality tickets mean?
It's a package that usually includes some kind of food and drink, a decent seat, potential early entry, lounge use etc the level of luxury depends on the cost of the package you opt for. They're usually bought direct from the venue.

Reactions: 2
I knew she would be a Succession stan

Don't want to be a Negative Nancy, but I just wish she'd focus on her music. Don't know how involved she'd be in this developing of a show, but pair it with the movie she's allegedly writing and directing (if that's even still happening), and the fact that what I've seen of her directing and "script writing" for her music videos isn't anything to jump about... I'm worried that in an effort to do all the things, win all the awards, be the biggest thing to ever exist she'll focus on these things that while not bad aren't as great, imho, as her music is.

Reactions: 21
Don't want to be a Negative Nancy, but I just wish she'd focus on her music. Don't know how involved she'd be in this developing of a show, but pair it with the movie she's allegedly writing and directing (if that's even still happening), and the fact that what I've seen of her directing and "script writing" for her music videos isn't anything to jump about... I'm worried that in an effort to do all the things, win all the awards, be the biggest thing to ever exist she'll focus on these things that while not bad aren't as great, imho, as her music is.
I agree. And the show is described as “meta feminist”. There’s nothing feminist about dating bigots so I’d rather hear from someone else about that

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if there was an Edinburgh price drop for N3? I looked last night and there were 33 sets of 2 tickets available and now there's only 3?

Does anyone know if there was an Edinburgh price drop for N3? I looked last night and there were 33 sets of 2 tickets available and now there's only 3?
According to the comment section on Chloe (Taylors Version) -- who I'm swiftly growing irritated by lol -- it's happening with a lot of venues. They've taken a load of tickets down from sale. Hopefully they're repricing!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.