Taylor Swift #17 foolish one, stop checking your mailbox for ticket codes that are never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to get Coldplay too (for daughter and friends), but agree, it was a shitshow. And the "Platinum" package (which is nothing but a seat) of 300euro was in the block next to the ones we got for half the price, so I wonder will there be the same uproar as there was for Taylor re pricing. And VIP up to over 900euro! Another friend still looking tickets for her daughters, so I'm still trying for them too, but given up hope for today. You'd think I didn't have a job lol.
Its gross actually, all this virtue signalling about 20 euro tickets then having VIP packages at 900 is a bit of a contradiction

Reactions: 10
The Croke Park area residents are going to freak out over Coldplay. Thurs, Fri, sun, mon when school restarts.

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking that! And why no screaming about 4 dates when I thought the agreement was only 3 a year? Normally there is a big hooha when anything more than that is even attempted. Wouldnt put it past them to have put a 4th in when they have no licence yet

Reactions: 2
If she does release 1989 TV between now and the Europe leg, I hope she adds Clean to the set list!!

Reactions: 6
Its gross actually, all this virtue signalling about 20 euro tickets then having VIP packages at 900 is a bit of a contradiction
They also have dynamic pricing on and have done for every date I’ve tried to get tickets for, lol. I know the tour is environmentally conscious and yes they do those €20 tickets but it’s still a bit grim to have VIP go up to €900 and allow dynamic pricing. (Just like it’s grim for Taylor to have £600 nosebleed VIP tix!)

Wow I was lucky with the Coldplay tickets , managed to join at 8000 in the queue this morning and got first night tickets for my nephew and niece - currently the best auntie ever lol so will take that as a win 😍
Queue seemed to go much slower than the TS queue last week - took almost 40 mins to get through and secure them

Nobody will come for Coldplay over ticket prices because its a band of white, middle aged men.

Heavens forbid a female should do the same, though. Tut tut.

Reactions: 16
The double standards are quite something. Although there are quite a few comments on social media tagging Coldplay and asking them to do something about the prices. But yeah, the media probably won't go after them the way they have Taylor.

But apparently the VIP packages, the super expensive one, for Coldplay includes backstage access? I'm just repeating what I saw on Twitter, might be wrong. But if so, that's an actual VIP packages, not the silly merch in Taylor's. (saying this as someone who paid VIP for Taylor for Mexico City because it was the only thing left).

Nobody will come for Coldplay over ticket prices because its a band of white, middle aged men.

Heavens forbid a female should do the same, though. Tut tut.

Reactions: 5
Yes you do get more for your money with the Coldplay tickets rather than just a bag of shite from Taylor’s ‘VIP’ tickets

The backstage access is good but I’d want to meet them and play Fix You myself for almost 1k haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats with this Premium ticket, when you click on info it says event organisers get to decide price based on market value. Are TM the event organisers?? Because if Coldplay's team expected TM to be decent and not gouge the ever living duck out of people they are clueless tits.

Reactions: 3
Whats with this Premium ticket, when you click on info it says event organisers get to decide price based on market value. Are TM the event organisers?? Because if Coldplay's team expected TM to be decent and not gouge the ever living duck out of people they are clueless tits.
That’s dynamic pricing - artists can turn it off and on as they wish. TM can get around this by charging more fees (as we have seen…) but Coldplay have clearly opted for dynamic pricing to be on

Just seen on TikTok there has been another drop of tickets for Wembley if anyone still needs some!

Still holding out for the same to happen with Edinburgh!

Anyone with a code for final might - 17th aug there are tickets priced at £195 avaliable on block 2 z I’ve just managed to get three . Have now gone back in to get another 3 for my friend and it isn’t allowing any selections to go into my basket - not sure if that’s just an issue with my account or it’s site wide - but def worth a try if you have a code x

If they’re not rid of the tickets by 1st august then they won’t sell those vip ones anyway, resale will be available

Anyone with a code for final might - 17th aug there are tickets priced at £195 avaliable on block 2 z I’ve just managed to get three . Have now gone back in to get another 3 for my friend and it isn’t allowing any selections to go into my basket - not sure if that’s just an issue with my account or it’s site wide - but def worth a try if you have a code x
might be because it's limited to four per code!

I’m guessing midnights presale codes don’t work anymore? If I can potentially nab better tickets for Wembley I’d like to try but not off the waitlist for the registered presale 😭

Reactions: 1
Sorry that should say level 2 not block 2
might be because it's limited to four per code!
ahh I’m such an idiot 🙈 I was thinking it was six 😂🙈
Well anyone else fill your boots ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.