Taylor Swift #17 foolish one, stop checking your mailbox for ticket codes that are never gonna come

Did you get Eras tickets?

• Yes, in the Midnights Presale

Votes: 149 34.2%
  • Yes, in the general sale

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • Yes, via hospitality

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Yes, by other means

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • No - I didn’t get a code

Votes: 96 22.0%
  • No - I did get a code

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • My sale hasn’t happened yet

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • I haven’t tried

Votes: 37 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread !!!!

I suggested the title , so well done to me 🤣

Some of us got tickets , some of us survived the Great War , some of us have yet to go into battle … best of luck !

Reactions: 13
Still hoping to be taken of the waitlist but only if the seats are less than £600 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Love this thread title 😂 received the Cardiff hospitality email too and I must have a warped sense of value after last week but I don’t think £450 is that bad considering the non hospitality tickets are £661 with no bar? 😂

Reactions: 11
Just got off the wait list for Liverpool... I just can't afford £661 a ticket. Fed up now, but at least I had a go

• Sad
Reactions: 12
In Ireland so tickets are going on sale tomorrow. Sorry that I haven't kept up with the last couple of threads as have been away with work but I would massively appreciate if anyone could help. I have been selected but haven't got a code yet. Sale is tomorrow. How far in advance did anyone get their code? Is there anything I can do increase chances. I presume tickets go on sale 9.

Reactions: 3
Love this thread title 😂 received the Cardiff hospitality email too and I must have a warped sense of value after last week but I don’t think £450 is that bad considering the non hospitality tickets are £661 with no bar? 😂
i was just looking at it, it says plus VAT, so closer to £550 still cheaper than VIP though. Hate that they can’t just state the actual price outright to start!

In Ireland so tickets are going on sale tomorrow. Sorry that I haven't kept up with the last couple of threads as have been away with work but I would massively appreciate if anyone could help. I have been selected but haven't got a code yet. Sale is tomorrow. How far in advance did anyone get their code? Is there anything I can do increase chances. I presume tickets go on sale 9.
I'm in the same boat, no code yet but been selected! Hoping they just haven't been sent yet x

Reactions: 1
Regarding the reduction in price. The person who got a reduced ticket for Milan, they reduce them in single seats which is quite sneaky and tit.
---
Regarding the reduction in price. The person who got a reduced ticket for Milan, they reduce them in single seats which is quite sneaky and tit.

• Wow
Prices are absurd, was offered tickets for £400 and £600 each for Wembley!! 🙄🙄🙄 are there really only these seats available?!

Will be trying for Cardiff at 3, but not feeling hopeful.

Is there a general sale open to people with no codes tomorrow? Someone mentioned it to me today?

Reactions: 2
Prices are absurd, was offered tickets for £400 and £600 each for Wembley!! 🙄🙄🙄 are there really only these seats available?!

Will be trying for Cardiff at 3, but not feeling hopeful.

Is there a general sale open to people with no codes tomorrow? Someone mentioned it to me today?
Nope.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t have thought so, still people that have never been taken off the waiting list.

Reactions: 5
The codes don't seem to have been sent yet. They're on sale in 3 tranches, depending on the night of the concert.
The Friday night is on sale at 11am, Saturday at 1pm and Sunday at 3pm tomorrow, with the waiting room open 30mins before for each. So you join the waiting room, then it'll automatically put you into the queue for tickets.

• Heart
I’m in the waiting room for Cardiff! Anyone else trying for Cardiff? I saw someone say join the waiting room a minute before the time tickets become available but not sure if it’s just totally random? So I’ve joined already 🙈

• Heart
Well, trying for Wembley was an utter bust. Got in the queue in good time - £600 tickets only. I think bleeping not! Thank god me and a friend have tickets elsewhere already; they are full on nosebleeds, but we will be there. Flights, accommodation, food, and tickets will be less than one ticket for Wembley - which is a joke, frankly.

Reactions: 10
I’m in the waiting room for Cardiff! Anyone else trying for Cardiff? I saw someone say join the waiting room a minute before the time tickets become available but not sure if it’s just totally random? So I’ve joined already 🙈
I’m in the waiting room too🙈

• Heart
Well, trying for Wembley was an utter bust. Got in the queue in good time - £600 tickets only. I think bleeping not! Thank god me and a friend have tickets elsewhere already; they are full on nosebleeds, but we will be there. Flights, accommodation, food, and tickets will be less than one ticket for Wembley - which is a joke, frankly.
We tried for Wembley and could only get £600 tickets too so didn’t get any. Really wish we’d done the presale now. We got the code through my dad’s email who seems to think the code was only to give us access to the most expensive tickets or that they sold all the other tickets in presale.

I feel like no one is having any joy with the code sales? I wish Cardiff was one of the first to go on sale. Maybe because these are some of the last dates, demand has been even higher. Such a shame 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.