Taylor Swift #16 I can’t see you (waitlisted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!! 🤞 I'm not fussy at all and honestly quite like the idea of nosebleeds, because the view of the whole thing looks very cool. Hopefully I get something for me and my will be ten year old mini swiftieeee!
Good thing with Murrayfield is that it’s not too high, I done the view my seat thing and looks as though we’ll have a cracking view up there!
I quite like being far back at stadium gigs to get more of the atmosphere!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is probably hugely OT right now in the midst of ticket sales, but TikTok is toxic AF right now when it comes to tickets.

You’ve got people on there telling the world they’ve got tickets to two shows, surely they must realise there are jealous people out there and the amount of hate they’re going to get for it? And I am SICK of these stupid accounts breaking down the sales, they’re whipping up hysteria around the tour and getting tickets and it’s almost like they’re inducing even more anxiety that was already there in people. If I see that Rachel Hall I think she’s called I’ll scream. There is no secret around getting tickets, or what to do, or whether to use a phone or laptop or tablet. All so they can be seen as a go-to person on Taylor tickets when they have absolutely no information whatsoever that isn’t in the public domain already. It’s really disappointing they’re using Swifties for clout and mass hysteria.

Reactions: 16
This is probably hugely OT right now in the midst of ticket sales, but TikTok is toxic AF right now when it comes to tickets.

You’ve got people on there telling the world they’ve got tickets to two shows, surely they must realise there are jealous people out there and the amount of hate they’re going to get for it? And I am SICK of these stupid accounts breaking down the sales, they’re whipping up hysteria around the tour and getting tickets and it’s almost like they’re inducing even more anxiety that was already there in people. If I see that Rachel Hall I think she’s called I’ll scream. There is no secret around getting tickets, or what to do, or whether to use a phone or laptop or tablet. All so they can be seen as a go-to person on Taylor tickets when they have absolutely no information whatsoever that isn’t in the public domain already. It’s really disappointing they’re using Swifties for clout and mass hysteria.
Rachel Lord? She keeps coming up on my fyp, acting like she's the CEO of Ticketmaster.

I'm also sick of people in the last day posting Tik Toks saying they got waitlisted and that they deserve tickets because they've been fans since they were 13. Well then why weren't you signed up for the Midnights presale? They also keep saying bots and scalpers got tickets in the presale and ignoring the fact that genuine fans got tickets.

Reactions: 14

You’ve got people on there telling the world they’ve got tickets to two shows, surely they must realise there are jealous people out there and the amount of hate they’re going to get for it?
They’re probably like me - I deliberately post tiktoks that’ll get me hate because I thrive off drama 🤣
---
Rachel Lord? She keeps coming up on my fyp, acting like she's the CEO of Ticketmaster.

I'm also sick of people in the last day posting Tik Toks saying they got waitlisted and that they deserve tickets because they've been fans since they were 13. Well then why weren't you signed up for the Midnights presale? They also keep saying bots and scalpers got tickets in the presale and ignoring the fact that genuine fans got tickets.
The tickets on resale sights are probably fans who bought tickets from themselves and then bought another set to try to recoup the money they ended up spending

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a thought regarding transferring tickets. Another possible way around it with the no screenshot rule. Normally you can add ticketmaster tickets to your phone wallets and can share them from there. I did this a couple of weeks ago for my mum who has no clue how to get up tickets from ticketmaster app etc.
when I went to MGK in leeds they wouldn’t accept them from the wallet had to be the app.

Reactions: 2
Rachel Lord got on This Morning to talk about this whole situation 😂 baffles me.
---
Also @Folkevermore youve intrigued me now 😂
It’s nothing too controversial 🤣 just silly things that I know people will rage about (such as going to multiple Taylor swift shows).
Mentioned that I’ve been to six Taylor shows before and wow people were unhappy with me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s nothing too controversial 🤣 just silly things that I know people will rage about (such as going to multiple Taylor swift shows).
It doesn’t bother me that people are going to multiple shows - if I’m being honest everyone had a chance to register for free on the TS website and those who chose not to do it it’s on them. The ones I do feel sorry for are the parents with ten year olds who didn’t have a clue, they just want their kid to see their idol. Those I do feel bad for.

How the duck did she get on This Morning?! I replied to one of her videos saying if people didn’t know this simple information, how do they function in the real world? And she tried to say things have changed multiple times, so I replied give me an example other than the extra shows that were added and the Ticketmaster email date. And no reply! She knows absolutely nothing, I’d go as far as to say her advice is absolute bollocks as well, the one about phone or laptop? Wtf it really doesn’t matter. If you can’t follow simple instructions without watching her then you shouldn’t be going at all.

Reactions: 8
Good thing with Murrayfield is that it’s not too high, I done the view my seat thing and looks as though we’ll have a cracking view up there!
I quite like being far back at stadium gigs to get more of the atmosphere!
On Monday I'll be able to say I shall be sharing that cracking view 🙏🙏🙏

I checked if it was her but I didn't need to. I knew exactly who you meant just by this comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I do really feel for parents who just have no clue how this has all worked. I can understand why they wouldnt have signed up last October.

Also new fans who maybe only got into Taylor after Midnights release but its just the way its worked out. Its tit but what can you do.

Even doing just a general sale there is no guarantee all of these people would have got tickets anyway and scalpers would have got more

Reactions: 8
I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds her insufferable, I thought I was just being a grumpy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only just realised the show I’m attending is the last show of the tour period (as of now) and now I’m having an aneurism and could throw up

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Literally as soon as that Rachel girl comes on my fyp I scroll. She is acting like she is some kind of authority on getting tickets when she is essentially giving her opinion as fact on many occasions.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.