Taylor Swift #16 I can’t see you (waitlisted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an email yesterday at about 4pm from AXS saying I was waitlisted for London and literally just got 3 more emails from ticketmaster all at once saying i’m waitlisted for the other places I signed up for (Edinburgh, Cardiff and Liverpool) so check your emails if you’re still waiting they are still emailing people

(luckily I got presale tickets bc that’s so park I was waitlisted for all lol)
I’ve just got my waitlist email for London lol. Cardiff and Edinburgh are still mysteries

I signed up for Liverpool and Cardiff, yesterday I got waitlisted for both with AXS and just now I got waitlisted for both with Ticketmaster too! How weird

I’ve just had another waitlist email come through to one of my accounts seconds ago… not sure I believe the ‘if you haven’t heard by the 14th’ stuff.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just got an email to say I’m waitlisted for Liverpool. I already have tickets so wasn’t going to try again anyway but weird to send an email now when deadline was yesterday.

Seeing a lot of crappy comments on twitter about pre sale which is annoying. People will always say something is unfair when it doesn’t go their way.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just got an email to say I’m waitlisted for Liverpool. I already have tickets so wasn’t going to try again anyway but weird to send an email now when deadline was yesterday.

Seeing a lot of crappy comments on twitter about pre sale which is annoying. People will always say something is unfair when it doesn’t go their way.
Presale was literally free to sign up for and there was a lot of advertising for it from Taylor Nation. They can’t blame other people for not being on the ball with this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Presale was literally free to sign up for and there was a lot of advertising for it from Taylor Nation. They can’t blame other people for not being on the ball with this stuff.
I know it’s crazy the amount of people on twitter saying it’s not fair. Not aimed at anyone in this thread btw but the whiny people on twitter. Did they want Taylor to personally turn up at their house to let them know about it? It was posted on loads of places and sent via email. They wouldn’t be claiming it was unfair if they had tickets.

Reactions: 9
I was wondering about the transferring tickets as a friend wanted some. I’ll probably just try and get them on the dates I’m not going so if there is an issue I’ll just go twice 😄

Reactions: 1
I’ve had people tell me to duck off in one breath when I’ve mentioned I got presale tickets then in the next breath asking to use my code if I get one 😂😂😂 are you ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s crazy the amount of people on twitter saying it’s not fair. Not aimed at anyone in this thread btw but the whiny people on twitter. Did they want Taylor to personally turn up at their house to let them know about it? It was posted on loads of places and sent via email. They wouldn’t be claiming it was unfair if they had tickets.
These people are the types that are so chronically online that I’m not sure how they didnt know

Reactions: 8
I got another waitlist email through on my secondary email at 4pm 🚬 I'd already given up so I'm not even disappointed

Reactions: 5
I got another waitlist too about half an hour ago. I signed up for 4 UK dates, been waitlisted for 3 and not heard about the 4th! So confusing the way they are doing this.

I got 2 tickets in presale though for me and a friend so wouldn't have used my code anyway but I'm just nosey about what is going on :LOL:

I've got codes for lyon and France but preference is UK dublin...just don't know what to do if there will be alot reselling down the line🤷‍♀️

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED SO MANY TIMES

but if I manage to get general sale with my code , will I be able to transfer them to a friend ? She's a huge swiftie and didn't get a code so I'd like to try and help her out.

but if I manage to get general sale with my code , will I be able to transfer them to a friend ? She's a huge swiftie and didn't get a code so I'd like to try and help her out.
No you have to use it on the ticketmaster account registered to your email address.
Unless you mean if you buy the tickets… then no one is really sure yet

My preference is London as I live in the South but I got a code for Edinburgh and after seeing the cheapest hotel is £400+ for one night I’m thinking I may aswell spend that money on a London resell ticket 🤷‍♀️

The tickets will have to be bought by your account. There will be some way to transfer them or sell them on closer to the date. You won't lose out anyway.

With parents buying tickets for older children, there's no way they'd expect the account holder to be there every time. Plus you could buy a ticket for a friend and be meeting them inside the stadium so just sending their ticket to them. You'll be fine.
---
My preference is London as I live in the South but I got a code for Edinburgh and after seeing the cheapest hotel is £400+ for one night I’m thinking I may aswell spend that money on a London resell ticket 🤷‍♀️
There will be people who want Edinburgh but have Wembley. I would buy anywhere and try to swap/sell later.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I found a Dublin hotel for £360, the cost will be split 3 ways with the people I'm going with. So I went ahead and booked it cos it was the cheapest viable option, the others were crazy! I fully expected my tickets to be way more expensive than they ended up being so all in all I haven't spent that much. Just have to book trains nearer the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.