Taylor Swift #16 I can’t see you (waitlisted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. My SIL died around that time and I was in no state to even listen to music let alone know about the presale. It's only since tour began I thought I would love to go as me and SIL were big fans and something we shared together. Then I learned about the midnights presale. Too late for me.
I hope you manage to get them nearer the time. There will be tickets available between now and then

Reactions: 3
I feel like with the rerecordings it's made a lot of people who were casual fans appreciate her music more as it's nostalgic if you grew up with them, because I was a teenager when fearless/speak now/red came out and it reminds me so much of that

Also she's released 4 albums since she last toured and re released 3 so when people are saying "where are all these fans coming from?" it's like wdym she's released so much new music AND is touring all her albums which like I said is making casual fans revisit her music again

Reactions: 13
I hope you manage to get them nearer the time. There will be tickets available between now and then
Me too. I'm going to still try when I can. I keep seeing people selling then but don't trust them. Maybe nearer the time. I don't begrudge anyone a ticket who purchased midnights. I'm genuinely happy for everyone who got tickets and hope they have an amazing time!.

• Heart
On 24 hour shifts in A&E this week so no time for following up on threads, assume we’re still on tickets 😝. Saw this on my instagram today and it combined both of my loves, YOYOK and Modern Family

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There were emails too from Taylor and Taylor nation. I honestly think this was the fairest way and tbh I’m glad I didn’t have to fight for tickets against people who I know don’t listen to her music and just wanna jump on the hype because of tiktok
Yeah I have no problems with the Midnights presale at all it was the right way to go.
I was referring to the OP’s ‘if you’ve been a fan for 13 years’ comment when I really don’t think it’s relevant how long someone has been a fan

Reactions: 7
Yeah I have no problems with the Midnights presale at all it was the right way to go.
I was referring to the OP’s ‘if you’ve been a fan for 13 years’ comment when I really don’t think it’s relevant how long someone has been a fan
My comment that you’re referring to is making the exact same point as you are. All of the TikTok’s I see of people saying it’s unfair as they’re a fan of however many years like it’s a competition.

I’m glad this has weeded out a lot of touts though, they surely wouldn’t have known about the Midnights presale or the value it would actually hold. All in all I think this has been a very fair and successful ticket sales - if you want to see how bad it could’ve been just look at the American sale!

Reactions: 10
I think the only fair way would be to give me all the tickets and I will distribute them how I see fit.
I will make up challenges for true swifties only.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the only fair way would be to give me all the tickets and I will distribute them how I see fit.
I will make up challenges for true swifties only.
Imagine the fun you could have with this though 🤣
You only get tickets if you know the original lyrics to sparks fly and know every word of Macavity.
If you know thug story word for word you get VIP.
You get free tickets if you can recite monologue song

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You only get tickets if you know the original lyrics to sparks fly and know every word of Macavity.
If you know thug story word for word you get VIP
Ah thug story, still sad we didn’t get thug story (Taylor’s version) as a vault track 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If you know thug story word for word you get VIP.
You get free tickets if you can recite monologue song
Easy peasy!
La la la la la la

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d be a big enough Taylor fan since Fearless and saw her on the Speak Now tour when people made fun of me for liking her. I’d be up on most things about her but I completely missed out on the Midnights preorder. I’m also not signed up to newsletters🤷‍♀️ I think it was a fair way of doing tickets and I’m happy for everyone who got tickets through it. Just questioning my life choices now that I’m waitlisted for Dublin! But not everyone who’s a big fan is tuned into every single thing that she does. I’ve also been on a way bigger Taylor hype since tour began in March and since I really started engaging with this thread!🥰

Reactions: 13
Hey Joe, I'm doing real well, I'm hosting the biggest tour in the world...
---
Doesn't quite have the same ring...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Taylor but I love Joe Jonas more so I will not be participating in the monologue challenge 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.