Taylor Swift #16 I can’t see you (waitlisted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone at the concert is going to be asked for Id on admission, so all they would need would be a screenshot of the ticket.
I did think this when I saw about it having to have your name in matching the ID. Never had them ever check before, they can’t check everyone

I’ve never had my ID checked, even at Ed Sheeran when there was tons of emphasis about the fact that they would

Reactions: 4
I got my ID checked at Ed Sheeran but it wasnt everyone just some. You should be able to transfer eventually though, just not right now.

There are resale groups on FB popping up so maybe looking at joining those. If I were to sell Id much rather sell to a fan for face value than make a profit.

Reactions: 5
You should be able to transfer eventually though, just not right now.
In the past I’ve usually been able to transfer tickets from the month before the event, it’s usually whenever the finally generate the actual ticket. You can sell before you can transfer which I never understood with TM 🤣

The amount of people on tiktok still saying hospitality tickets will mostly get cancelled is ridiculous.
It’s pure fear-mongering for no reason.
Surely all they care about is getting their money?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of people on tiktok still saying hospitality tickets will mostly get cancelled is ridiculous.
It’s pure fear-mongering for no reason.
Surely all they care about is getting their money?
Is there any reason theyre giving for this?

Its people like this that honestly make me embarrassed at times to be a swiftie.

They clearly dont know how hospitality works 🥲

This is gonna be a really dumb question but if I got a code (for Lyon) but now don’t need it as I’ve secured a ticket for Edinburgh, is there a way to notify TM that I don’t need it? I’m guessing no 😂 but thought I would ask!

Also, guys guys guys guys guys

I’M GOING TO THE ERAS TOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
---
I’ve waited so long to say that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of hospitality, they still haven't sold any for Dublin (as no decision made for definite as to who the supplier will be). So that's still an option and I'm on the waiting list with the probable suppliers (THP).
---
This is gonna be a really dumb question but if I got a code (for Lyon) but now don’t need it as I’ve secured a ticket for Edinburgh, is there a way to notify TM that I don’t need it? I’m guessing no 😂 but thought I would ask!

Also, guys guys guys guys guys

I’M GOING TO THE ERAS TOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
---
I’ve waited so long to say that
Just don't queue.

Reactions: 3
Is there any reason theyre giving for this?

Its people like this that honestly make me embarrassed at times to be a swiftie.

They clearly dont know how hospitality works 🥲
“Because they all got cancelled for Rolling Stones”, which is a lie, made up on tiktok, but whatever 🤣

• Haha
“Because they all got cancelled for Rolling Stones”, which is a lie, made up on tiktok, but whatever 🤣
Surely if the hospitality part of it got cancelled for whatever reason, the seats would still be there and valid 🙄

But yes people really are mental. Its upsetting I get it but pissing on someone elses bonfire isnt going to light yours.

I’ve seen a lot of people tit on newer/more casual fans who’ve got tickets too and acting like they are “undeserving” because they don’t know every lyrics to every song.
What they need to realise is that Taylor doesn’t give a tit as long as she gets their money.
Dedicating their whole lives to Taylor doesn’t make them better than others.
Times like this really show how bitter a lot of her fan base are.

Reactions: 23
I’ve seen a lot of people tit on newer/more casual fans who’ve got tickets too and are “undeserving” because they don’t know every lyrics to every song.
What they need to realise is that Taylor doesn’t give a tit as long as she gets their money.
Also she’s been releasing music for 17 years. Some fans aren’t even that age and some might not have even been alive when debut came out! Doesn’t make them any less of a fan.

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen a lot of people tit on newer/more casual fans who’ve got tickets too and acting like they are “undeserving” because they don’t know every lyrics to every song.
It’s when you see videos of fans on TikTok who head that Taylor is on *insert place here* and they go there to try and see her. I get being a fan and wanting to meet someone but a) if Taylor is coming out flanked by security cos she *doesnt* want to be stopped walking from the studio to a car then leave her be

Apparently Emma Laird is dating Matt Smith (who is like 40 and she's 24) so maybe no truth to the rumours about her and Joe?

• Sick
  • Wow
Apparently Emma Laird is dating Matt Smith (who is like 40 and she's 24) so maybe no truth to the rumours about her and Joe?
Matt Smith is from my home town and I’ve always heard rumours that he’s creepy. Seems the rumours are true.

• Sick
Oh god, the potential Joe age gap was bad but this is worse :sick:. Grown men really need putting down like don’t they💉

I'll try to take photos of the full outfit @ls240898 !! My friends and I are terrible at remembering to take photos of ourselves 🤣🥴

@Tiggerhappy so the forecast has some rain, like 20% chance, but before 8 so maybe it'll rain a little during Muna/Gracie Abrams. Our seats are like middle of the bowl, so not that good but also not terrible. I'll definitely take photos of the view and upload them tmr 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got an email yesterday at about 4pm from AXS saying I was waitlisted for London and literally just got 3 more emails from ticketmaster all at once saying i’m waitlisted for the other places I signed up for (Edinburgh, Cardiff and Liverpool) so check your emails if you’re still waiting they are still emailing people

(luckily I got presale tickets bc that’s so peak I was waitlisted for all lol)

Attachments

I got an email yesterday at about 4pm from AXS saying I was waitlisted for London and literally just got 3 more emails from ticketmaster all at once saying i’m waitlisted for the other places I signed up for (Edinburgh, Cardiff and Liverpool) so check your emails if you’re still waiting they are still emailing people

(luckily I got presale tickets bc that’s so park I was waitlisted for all lol)
This has just happened to me also!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.