Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Wait list for Liverpool for me but thats fine as I'm sorted luckily!

After buying my Wembley ticket I panicked at the cost if hotels and decided to try for Anfield (I'm local but fancied a trip to London as never been to Wembley). I ended up getting a really good seat at Anfield so it's likely I will sell my London ticket at face value as soon as the option is available on ticketmaster...from what I'm reading that might not be until right before the event though?

But if anyone is in need of 1 single ticket for Wembley and the sale/transfer becomes available I'll happily sell to a tattler who hasn't had any luck. Feel guilty for doing the two dates now but I will make sure it gets into the hands of a fan 💕
How do you sell on stubhub can you do that?
---
I only signed up for Wembley and have no email at all yet…
Maybe doing it by dates as someone I know only got a code but only access to two London dates

G_man

Whats the best way to get tickets? The sale for the ones i want havent happened yet but is it just a case of opening ticketmaster and waiting in a queue on the release date? Any tips? Thanks

Luce0331

VIP Member
Does anyone know if there are actually any Amsterdam tickets left at all? My friend got waitlisted and hasn't heard anything else so assuming they sold out but hoping to double check! 😫
I think they’re sold out as I got selected but decided not to go for it and if I click the link it just has the VIP options left

BlueLou

Chatty Member
I know its gutting but no one has more than the allocated 4 tickets - they've just bought 2 in two different venues. Or like me, panicked before tickets were on sale and spent a fortune on hospitality tickets.

But can appreciate how shit it is, so you're allowed to come across as an envious b****
Hope you don’t mind me asking, how much were the hospitality tickets?

Polkadot123

VIP Member
What about those who had axs though??

I have two different emails addresses that weren't registered or used this week

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Paying all that money for hospitality at anfield seems ok now I've been waitlisted 🤣
Although I went for 3 and only had one so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly didn't think I had a hope in hell of getting tickets any other way, and it was only on the 3rd attempt at Wembley that I managed to get nosebleeds with presale. I have a lot of Taylor fans in my family/friendship groups so it's nice that I can take my friend and her daughter.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I applied for the 3 cities and had a waitlist for Cardiff, nothing for the other 2 yet but I imagine the same. Everyone I know has been listed so could be they sold so many at presale?

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Just to throw another spanner in the mix, is it actually only 4 tickets per household i.e postcode? Like say if one person got an axs code and the other a ticketmaster code but same billing address would that be allowed or is that breaking the rules?

hol20x

VIP Member
Hi first time poster and totally confused by the sale for Dublin will it be this evening you get the code or next week I really don’t understand the email I got and don’t want to mess up as my daughter has me stressed out 😰 this was the email so do I get the code baffled 🤣🤣
They will send you the code the day before they go on sale I think.

Lisssas

I’ve managed to get a code for London in an account in my husbands name. I’ve just been into the account and changed the first name on the account to mine so my credit card will match the account name . Should I / do I need to change his mobile number to mine ( we will both be at work when the tickets go on sale and he won’t be easily contactable if any codes get sent to his mobile no). Just want to make sure everything is set up correctly / but don’t change anything wishing will then cause an issue at check out if in the miracle scenario I actually get tickets in my basket !
Thanks all

ishant

VIP Member
Yeah thats what I was thinking. They are basically just like yeah leave us alone, we have enough to do.

I just think its a massive job to exclude these specifically, and might not be completely fair if pre-sale people did happen to miss out on tickets this week.
Are you trying to suggest I should buy a single ticket to somewhere for standing and camp out?

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Re the trams in Edinburgh I thought theyd be finished by the time the concert gets out if its 11/11.30? Am I wrong?

I'll be going home after and being able to get the tram to the park and ride would be v helpful.

fudgebox

VIP Member
I have a friend that has 2 tickets left on her code but she lives miles away from me and is going to a London show, if she gets 2 tickets for Cardiff for me is she able to transfer them to me?! She said there’s no transfer option on her London tickets at the moment would they be able to transfer eventually does anyone know??