Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quinzel

VIP Member
Nothing for Edinburgh dates in my emails yet, and I’m at a soft play with my son right now. Stressing they’re going to send it when I’m here!

JLXRD

VIP Member
So those of you going to Wembley , if you’re worried about your seat and where it is … there’s actually a 3D seat viewer which has a stage really similar to eras

so if you’re concerned about where the pylons might be , or the view from the side of the stage or if your high up , I recommend looking at this ! Still super happy with my seats in 107 😊
Just a heads up Taylor’s show has 2 sets of pylons - one where these are and another set back in the back corners. (Where the grey boxes are on the seat maps - random map attached with the boxes on, couldn’t find a Wembley one with the boxes on!)
IMG_9963.jpeg

electricmallows

VIP Member
I’m sure this question has been asked but can you use the code for another email address at checkout compared to the one that it was sent to originally? I’m guessing not but has anyone tried it?

Stimpii

VIP Member
They weren’t on the Wembley map which was a pain !

but Harry styles had 4 pylons apparently so they might be similar to where his were if anyone can find pics of their seats from HSLOT .. but don’t think we’ll know for sure until we get there !
---

Please see first post of the thread for tips :)
This was Harry Styles at Wembley

IMG_5876.png