Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
How are people selling their tickets already on Twitter? My AXS still doesn't have the option to sell or transfer but seen people saying they can transfer on Ticketmaster immediately? Are people giving money to sellers when they won't be getting any actual tickets for a year?

kazizzle

VIP Member
omg is this Jamfest?
OMG yes! We actually didn't go this year (big sad face) but it's back on our schedule next year!! Thanks to Taylor as we were going to go to a comp in Birmingham instead but it's the same weekend as Edinburgh Eras Tour and we decided it wasn't worth the hassle as we had so many athletes (and coaches!) wanting to go. So back to Jamfest it is :D

quinzel

VIP Member
The sale isnt until next week 🥰 so panic not! No matter when the email arrives x
Ahhh so it would be next week I try to get the tickets? Sorry I’m a bit lost with how it all works! Never had this process before when trying to get tickets but I understand why they’re doing it! I have people in my Facebook friends who have tickets for Edinburgh already, they got them earlier in the week, how is this possible? Totally didn’t feel like unfriending them for their gloating…

sercombe

Chatty Member
Sorry, i think its been asked but i can’t find it. Any clues what pl1 pl7 etc mean on the Wembley seating?
B63CCB13-6ECB-4700-95C6-9AA3DF399586.jpeg

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Does anyone have a clearer screenshot of the Anfield map? I've found one on a random article but the seating section labels are so blurry!
I tried to look on ticketmaster but since the presale is still going on it just asks me to join a queue and I don't have a code.

fudgebox

VIP Member
Waitlisted for Cardiff and London on one email
And waitlisted for Liverpool and Edinburgh on the other email but not heard from the other 2 on both emails yet as I signed up for all 4 so fingers crossed🤞🏻

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Hi first time poster and totally confused by the sale for Dublin will it be this evening you get the code or next week I really don’t understand the email I got and don’t want to mess up as my daughter has me stressed out 😰 this was the email so do I get the code baffled 🤣🤣
Next week :) x

al255

VIP Member
I panicked book Edinburgh monday night now regretting it as the cost of hotels is ridiculous. I should have held out for the other london dates
myself and my friend have got a 4 bed hostel room for the night. We won’t be in it during the day, after the concert ends and by time we get back to the room it’ll be gone midnight anyway.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
When I got in there was only nosebleeds left so I didn’t want them, gonna try again at 1 but them prices are awful, 700 euro for standing??
---

Lozm1982

Hi :) I signed up for Edinburgh, Liverpool and Cardiff using ticketmaster. I got an email from ticketmaster and I’m waitlisted for Liverpool and Cardiff and then my email for Edinburgh came from AXS? I didn’t use them to register though. Has anyone else had the same?

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
So I know somebody that has a code for the sale next week but already has tickets for both dates so if I can convince them to give me the code, can they forward the email to me and I log into their AXS account?