Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I am beyond elated. Going to see her in Stockholm! We're probably pretty far from the stage; but we will be there. In the arena. With fellow TayTay fans and just.....I can't quite believe it.

Only you lovely lot will understand this sort of happy elated disbelief?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Tamw26

I got Liverpool Tickets! Can’t believe straightforward it was in the end after all of the stressing I did 😭😭😭

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I can’t tell you how happy I am that all of this ticket buying malarkey is behind me . I can’t even be tempted to try again tomorrow because my code won’t work , plus I’m so happy with my seats so there’s no need :)

everyone seems to have been lucky today on this thread , definitely seems like an improved experience from what US and even Aus fans had to endure

• Heart

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Good luck everyone that is trying to get tickets today!
I'm trying again for Amsterdam today, and I'm already quite nervous. So many Americans have gotten codes for Amsterdam, out of my friend group of 8 people, I'm the only Dutchie that managed to get a code. Ridiculous and infuriating.

I find it really upsetting to already see so many tickets on sale on third party websites. Tickets for Vienna only went on sale yesterday, and people are already asking for 500% of the original price. If you only need 2 tickets, just buy 2 tickets and leave the rest for someone else!

• Angry
  • Sad

grannypants

VIP Member
Okay so I bought 3 tickets for the June Wembley show today, which means my code is valid for one more UK show ticket.… do I buy one ticket for an August show and go by myself like a billy no mates?? 😂

disneys

VIP Member
9C3462DD-344A-4B11-B9CA-8AF5D9186BF7.jpeg

Found the best one … Andrea walked by 🤣
---
If she brings out Matty Healy it better be the last song because I’m walking out lol
---

Me too!
At the stress I’ve gone through to get these tickets and the money I’ve paid , she could bring Putin out and I’d stay in my seat LOL

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Those of you worrying about being high up in Wembley, don't be! I'm sharing some pictures of the various blocks I've sat in and all have been great views!

Block 505 is the only one that's not a concert - the stage will be in the right hand side

Attachments

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Ughhhh I hate the Gabby Lindley thread this evening , anytime she does something related to Taylor , everyone on the thread acts like liking taylor is the weirdest thing on the planet and launch into tirades about how untalented she is 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

JLXRD

VIP Member
I’m wondering how many tickets will actually be left for next week… it seems a lot of people have got them this week and for multiple shows (myself included)…

I think it’s right that the presale code people got priority though as we’ve been signed up for nearly a year at this point so it is at least going to longer standing fans and not just those who have seen the tour on tiktok and fancy going.

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
I wondered if you wouldn't get a general sale access if you have Midnights presale and if that was the reason they had delayed sending the emails.

MissP

Yay for everyone who got tickets today! Praying everyone who wants them tomorrow survives The Great War (Tuesday’s Version) tomorrow 🩷 I’m going to try 1pm with my second midnights code but AXS was a shitshow when I tried earlier! Ticketmaster was much quicker.

• Haha

grvgr

I got Stockholm tickets!! As a Norway girly I have been following the UK presales vicariously through this thread and it helped me not freak out as much when I was in the queue. Anyone else going to Sweden?

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Just had a browse on the Gabby thread - I did chuckle when they mentioned Beyoncé and putting money in shows. I saw Beyoncé twice in May and the production value is insane but so is Taylor’s show. Taylor definitely spends more time spreading herself around the runway, Beyoncé only went near GA ONCE during a 2.5 hour show! Different shows though of course

Reactions: 10
I’ve been lurking on this thread since the sales yesterday and I am so so happy for you all ♥♥
I managed to get 4 standing for me and my best friends today, we’ve been wanting to see her for years!!

everyone who hasn’t been lucky so far don’t worry, we are only halfway through the presales! And the supply will remain the same but the demand will only go down! 🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10