Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aliciane

I got tickets!!! It went like a dream, took me only ten minutes, maybe I was lucky or maybe there weren’t too many trying to buy. I panicked a bit buying, so I chose quite expensive tickets (125€) I think) but they’re in the R section here

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14

gee808xoxo

i’ve just gone down an(other) eras tour tiktok rabbit hole and it’s starting to sink in that i’m (and all of us with tickets🥰) actually going to be able to experience this magic live and i’m literally so excited i could burst 😭 how can i wait over a year for this

• Heart

honkytonkcat

i just managed to get 4 front standing tickets for Wembley!!! Can’t believe it, the queue moved so quickly for me compared to yesterdays disaster 😅😅

• Heart

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
When I'm old and I'm asked what my biggest regrets are, my answer will forever be not preordering Midnights.

• Haha
  • Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I just let Taylor hate go over my head now. Anyone who really dislikes her are red flags imo as they usually know nothing about her other than what the tabloids tell them.

If someone says 'its not my type of music' fine that is completely valid. If your preference is metal or d&b or rap then yes Taylor probably isnt going to be first in your listen list.

If you say 'shes no talent' 'only writes songs about ex boyfriends' then I know youve no clue.

If someone wants to spend £5000 going to a show, more power to them. I dont see how its anyones business. Lots of things that people spend their money on I wouldnt and vice versa 🤷‍♀️

Do I think some Taylor fans are absolutely nuts? Yes and they give the normal ones a bad name 🤣

Reactions: 13

disneys

VIP Member
good morning bravest soldiers fighting in only Tay’s army 🫡

Good luck to us all trying coming back out of the trenches to fight in The Great War today 💜

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Hope this reassures anyone who is concerned about their seats.

Attachments

• Heart

tiredcat

I got tickets for Edinburgh 😭😭 I feel like I’m in shock. I couldn’t get accessible tickets so decided to see if there were any lower seated ones available (not ideal but it’s worth it for Taylor) and I got some!! Spent too much money but I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

I hope everyone else had some good luck this time ❤

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Okay so I bought 3 tickets for the June Wembley show today, which means my code is valid for one more UK show ticket.… do I buy one ticket for an August show and go by myself like a billy no mates?? 😂
I’m going on my own! Fell out with the people I was originally meant to be going with (before she even announced UK dates) but I’m not missing out just cos I might run into people. Idgaf about going places alone cos I’m an antisocial bitch 😂

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
I'm a little less bothered about the price because Paramore are supporting and I love them too so it feels like 2 gigs in one.

grannypants

VIP Member
Also it’s not my fave but I’d be so happy with Fifteen . That was my surprise song on the Red tour (I had similar seats in the O2 to what I have at Wembley actually , I’ll try and dig out some photos) and it was so lovely 🥰

I remember being pissed though because the next song got Ours . Now Ours would be a disappointment for me a bit ngl , especially as we know now it’s about J*hn M*yer 🤢
Fifteen would make me cry. It’s my mum’s favourite Taylor song (she says it reminds her of when I was fifteen and listening to the Fearless album in my bedroom every day) and I’m taking her to the gig 🥺🥺

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Im v close to selling one VIP standing for Edin at face value cause I'm being ghosted by someone I bought it for. 😁🤣
Sell it at face value to another huge swiftie and befriend them during the show.
My bestie who I’ve been to every tour with bought tickets for herself and her boyfriend but not me. The absolute cheek of it all (guess who gets the extra closing night ticket I’m definitely getting on Wednesday? not her)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

ishant

VIP Member
Am I right to be a little annoyed that someone I know who used to hate Taylor and made fun of me for liking her. Has got front standing for Wembley. And I didn't even get tickets.

I can be bitter right?!
hope they get shits on the day and can’t go

And your ticket is coming ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12