Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
@Polkadot123

I’ve seen Taylor countless times all over the world - we are huge swifties in this house. I’ve never paid what I have today for tickets, never thought I would.
But I’ve been fighting breast cancer this last year and I really didn’t think I was going to make it.
I’m tasting the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

disneys

VIP Member
Can I just say that this thread is truly the nicest I’ve ever been a part of on this site ? 💜

the way we’ve created a little community , are sharing our tickets wins , sharing tips , helping each other out , venting , sharing photos and just coming together over our love for Taylor is so beautiful 🥹

I’m so happy to be part of this swiftie community and long may it continue !!

i’m off to bed now , best of luck tomorrow to those battling it out for London & Cardiff 🤞🏼🫡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

disneys

VIP Member
Lmao some people are so desperate

So I reached out the person (an ex colleague) who I had in mind to give my spare Wembley tickets to .. we are friendly , chat occasionally , follow each other on SM etc and I know she’s just as obsessed with Taylor as us and wanted the tickets to go to a good home

I asked her if she wanted them , explained the sitch and she was so grateful . I said the tickets were high up but a good view (508) but I was selling as I got better ones for a more convenient night . She then asked me where my new tickets were and I said 107 , and she went away and came back with an essay about how she understands me wanting the “better” seats but she thinks the section 107 seats are actually worse because you’re “at the back” and would I consider selling those instead 💀

Errrrr …. No ?? Either take what I’ve offered you or don’t ? Don’t try and bargain with me over my tickets which I have kindly offered you at face value .. ffs

Anyway my BIL has said he might give them to my SIL for Christmas so that’s nice 🥰 and easier to do it with family I guess !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

disneys

VIP Member
Just seen a TikTok from a German swiftie saying something along the lines of “going to a German eras tour date means knowing you won’t get The Great War as a surprise song” which made me chuckle , but the comments are so funny … people are missing the joke completely and saying “she will reset surprise songs for the international tour so she might!!!” and stuff like that 🤣 do they still teach history in schools ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
4D4E0BD4-3B11-458C-93F0-D40CAE94168E.jpeg

I swear to god and at the altar of Swift today has broken me, but we are in!!!! I need all the Mashed potatoes and a hot chocolate! Finally got me and my girl there!! (and her sister and my getaway car driver hubby😆)
Blubbing like a baby now, but....survived the Great War! Thankyou all for you good luck wishes was indeed third time lucky! Never want to go through that again, i need a lie down. 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lilykins

VIP Member
Ok gang I HAVE TICKETS!!! It’s nosebleeds but I don’t care as I don’t have the funds for anymore but I will be there and they are not behind the stage so winning!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
eras tour ticket white.jpg

eras tour ticket blue.jpg

first attempt at designing tickets - haven't added any times bc not confirmed and can obviously change the date and location too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Tamw26

Embarrassed to say that I’ve never truly known what ‘nosebleeds’ were and had assumed maybe they were so close the stage that you could see if the performer had a nosebleed. Confusion cleared up as I’ve finally googled and everyone’s comments now make much more sense 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I'm so happy to have tickets but one of my friends is being so negative to me 😭 She said my standing at Liverpool I'm not that tall so my view won't be great but then also said my London ones are too far back (one of the back blocks) so I won't be able to see great. Honestly why do people need to rain other people's fun!!

I was going to sell the London ones but now not sure if the view would be better there compared to standing at Anfield?

Tell her, impolitely, to fuck off and leave you be!

• Heart
  • Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
I just saw this and I’m unsure I’ll be able to listen to the song the same now 😅😅
IMG_9958.jpeg

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Am I right to be a little annoyed that someone I know who used to hate Taylor and made fun of me for liking her. Has got front standing for Wembley. And I didn't even get tickets.

I can be bitter right?!

• Sad
  • Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
If she brings out Matty Healy I’m contacting Barclaycard to raise a fraudulent transaction on my account.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

disneys

VIP Member
New thread !!!! SNTV came out but tbh we’re more excited about the fact that some of us got Eras tickets today !!!! ✨✨✨

congrats to those who got tickets !

for those who didn’t , Godspeed for tomorrow 🫡

amazing thread suggestion from @tellmewhy 💜

FREQUENTLY ASKED ERAS QUESTIONS

1) This week is Midnights presale ONLY . You need a code to be invited .
2) Your code will allow you to buy a maximum of 4 tickets . These can be on different dates , so for example 2 in Wembley and 2 in Liverpool . You must access the presale via the link in your email , and then you will be prompted to add your code later on .
3) Prices start at £58-£200 for seating , are are between £130-200 for standing
4) There is unfortunately seating behind the stage :(
5) NEXT WEEK’S SALE IS NOT A PRESALE . IT IS THE GENERAL SALE. You find out if you can take part in the general sale on Friday 14th . There is no other chance to get tickets after this !
6) Tickets are being sold via Ticketmaster & AXS - you will be told which one you are required to use . Specific tips for each one are below as there are slight differences .

Tips for TicketMaster pre-sale:
I can only think theyve maybe thought youre a bot and thats why the code isnt working.

My tips for tomorrow (ticketmaster no experience of AXS)

- use one device and one tab only per ticketmaster account
- be primed and ready to go once the queue counts you down, they make you do a CAPTCHA and expect it done v quickly.
- you can only search for tickets so many times or it boots you out so work out if packages are doable for you £££ wise.
- I needed 4 and got packages and did 2 x 2. It really didnt like 4 tickets when I tried.
- when I went back in, it put me to the front of the queue
Tips for AXS Pre-Sale:
AXS Tips

- do not refresh in either the waiting room or the queue
- have a map of the seating plan for your stadium open on another tab because the one on AXS is blurry as hell & also when you can actually see your section , the map disappears
- you’ll have to re-sign in to get tickets so make sure you have your password handy
- no way to save card details ahead of time on AXS so have them in front of you . My credit card allows me to save companies as trusted so I don’t have to approve big purchases on the app so I did that too !
- just go best available on tickets . You won’t be able to see the section properly until you are assigned the tickets , so best to do it this way and then you just catch anything
- do not have multiple tabs open or multiple devices on the go . You will be kicked out of the queue !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

disneys

VIP Member
Yayyy I’m buzzing !!! Took some patience but managed to get section 107 🥺 this will be my view !! It’s also on a Saturday so much easier for my husband who is a teacher and can’t take time off in term time !

i think I am going to sell my nosebleeds for June 21st instead , I have 2 people I can ask irl but if you are interested I will come back and gauge interest here , and of course be selling at face value ! 💜

06536206-7DB7-460F-BFAE-CCB093567F08.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

gossipgal21

VIP Member
OMG guys 😭

A friend of mine just contacted to say she got tickets for Wembley on 15th August and has offered me one. Tickets in the nosebleeds (block 506?) but £75 and I think will be an ok view just high up.

I’M GOING 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
That first sale for Edinburgh was horrible, sounds like it was the same for Wembley. I don’t understand why people who aren’t buying that day log on to see prices, they were on twitter in minutes! Just clogs up the queue and leaves everyone else waiting - as seen by the sales later in the day it shouldn’t be that hard
I think this is it and the sheer volume then means people are kicked out that are trying to actually buy tickets 🙄🙄 the amount of videos Ive seen on tik tok of a 'walk through' of people saying Im not attempting to get tickets today, just to let you see. Stay off the fucking website. Im only 34 and I swear I feel like some wouldnt know how to breathe if they couldnt ask tik tok what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18