Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychainx

IT WAS THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!! so happy.
honestly edinburgh wasn’t my first choice venue but after the stress of today i am so relieved to have tickets and i’ll travel anywhere for taylor.

better actually do some work now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

JLXRD

VIP Member
I was 550th in the queue for this 1 pm sale and managed to get front right standing tix ahhhhhhhh.

I’ve now got one seated and one standing show in June and August which is exactly what I wanted and I’m so happyyyyy🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I can’t cope with how long the wait is gonna be once it hits 11. I’m just stood staring at my phone 😂🙈
I’ve got invited to a meeting right over the pre-sale later, and my boss was like ‘she can’t do that she’s already in a meeting with me’

I LOVE MY BOSS. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
I’m so glad for all of the positivity on this thread! So glad everyone’s getting tickets!
Genuinely think this is one of the nicest threads. Especially this week, everyone seems so happy for each other.
To be honest though, tattle gets a bad rep, but i mostly see people supporting others within the threads. Can be a really lovely place sometimes.

• Heart

julixx

Chatty Member
Ughhhh I hate the Gabby Lindley thread this evening , anytime she does something related to Taylor , everyone on the thread acts like liking taylor is the weirdest thing on the planet and launch into tirades about how untalented she is 🙄
If only more people had this opinion, we wouldn't be needing life support to buy tickets 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
There’s loads of ticket options for 9th June in Edinburgh left. I’m wanting Liverpool tomorrow but wanted to have a look anyways.
That’s encouraging !
---
3A5F6672-B174-4314-BE2C-8E3F6A792B9D.jpeg

Anyone else who got tickets sent messages like this to someone today ? These were my messages to my husband 😂

that’s shaky hand talk for “oh my god, I got them, I’m crying”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

disneys

VIP Member
Just had a browse on the Gabby thread - I did chuckle when they mentioned Beyoncé and putting money in shows. I saw Beyoncé twice in May and the production value is insane but so is Taylor’s show. Taylor definitely spends more time spreading herself around the runway, Beyoncé only went near GA ONCE during a 2.5 hour show! Different shows though of course
Haha exactly - I wouldn’t be mad if their criticisms came from a place of understanding and intelligence like we do on this thread , but I can’t stand when people say the following:

1) all her songs sound the same .. gosh you’re right , I always confuse peace with I knew you were trouble 🙄

2) she isn’t talented/doesn’t reallly write her own songs …

3) there’s nothing special about her & nobody likes her

4) she doesn’t put in a good show … she just stands there , she can’t dance ! It’s not like she has elaborate staging , amazing costumes , sings live for 3.5 hours , changes up her show Every night to surprise fans , dives into the freaking stage … no so boring , who would pay money to see that ?

5) she only sings about break ups and exes .. so weird because I don’t think she’s had a single about an ex (at the time , obvs she has had some about Joe but he wasn’t an ex at the time) since 2015 … and not like she wrote 2 albums based solely on fiction .. but yeah , you’re right .. only sings about her exes

Ughhhhhhh I hate people . It’s fine if she’s not your cup of tea and you’re not s fan (it’s better for us trying to survive the Great War) but at least be a bit inventive with your criticisms 😜

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I didn't manage to secure Wembley tickets yesterday, but it's my birthday today so hoping I have birthday luck on my side! I will share it with you all here for extra luck too! ✨✨✨

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
733A54D4-DD05-41DD-A60D-50E7FA8FED7F.jpeg

C716FA6D-2EB4-4678-87B5-8FC8F6F44ABB.jpeg

1625541E-3A24-4F63-B579-49EFBA850AE7.jpeg

A93D1E96-5D29-43DC-8446-24B9F6F68E4F.jpeg

I found my red tour photos 🥺😩🥺😩

we were so close to the b stage , and she flew across to do an acoustic set while she sang sparks fly on a floating cage !!

such an incredible tour , I loved it so much 🥺
---
Fifteen would make me cry. It’s my mum’s favourite Taylor song (she says it reminds her of when I was fifteen and listening to the Fearless album in my bedroom every day) and I’m taking her to the gig 🥺🥺
Manifesting this !!!! 💜🤞🏼

• Heart

julixx

Chatty Member
I was too nervous to type on here for the last hour and I think I'm still in shock but I got 2 tickets to Stockholm 😭 😭 😭 brb ugly crying

• Heart
Reactions: 15

disneys

VIP Member
Gabby Lindley is wild . She’s the YouTuber velvetgh0st . She’s a hypochondriac who always has a million ailments , has had multiple surgeries , is always soooo ill and it’s the worst doctors have ever seen … she never leaves the house , eats lasagna in the bath , shits in a box so her brother won’t hear her and drags her poor mum up and down the country to do her bidding

but the wildest thing she’s done is probably this year . She dropped 40lbs out of nowhere , came out as a lesbian , met and fell in love with an American Gaylor conspiracy theorist podcaster online called Cam and flew her to London so they could meet irl . Cam now brags about their sex life on her tumblr (sooo 2012 it hurts !!) and Gabby is now obsessed with Taylor just cos Can is . Gabby never really had any friends but now she’s getting high with randoms and going to the Eras tour

if you’re bored I recommend her , but yeah maybe stay away from her thread because they’re so uneducated about Taylor and use any excuse to say how untalented she is , how she’s not special for putting on 8 shows at Wembley & how all her songs (all 3 of them - bad blood , shake it off and ME!) are terrible and who could possibly like her

• Wow

slugella

VIP Member
This thread is warming my heart 😭 :giggle:💕 so happy for everyone who got tickets, and those who haven't (yet! It's happening!) I have everything crossed for you!!

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I also feel that its v normal in society for men to have obsessions and hobbies. If they are passionate about their football team (I say this being a huge football fan myself) thats absolutely fine and expected. If a women heaven forbid has any interest in anything its mocked and ridiculed.

I read an article or a book I cant remember now about how in schools they have to work twice as hard to get teenage girls to join clubs / have extra curricular activities because they are so worried about how they are perceived.

I fight back against this all the time. I want my child to be passionate about stuff.

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I was literally just there thinking the same! I hate the way they do this. Its her thread, not a Taylor Swift hate thread, drives me mad!
The irony when I defend myself and being told I can’t make the thread a Taylor Swift love thread … but yet we can make it a hate thread ? 🙄

i just want to dislike Gabby in peace without being told I’m stupid for liking taylor swift , thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14