Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
If it’s the same one I’m in they’re all absolute radgies in there and I wouldn’t listen to a word most of them say 🤣

Good luck to everyone today!!
I do most of my Tayloring* here. Much safer. Probably because most here are adults.**

*Yes it's a verb
** Bit of ageism there, but it is what it is

Reactions: 12

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Are international Swifties welcome here? Because I just managed to grab tickets for Vienna and I couldn't be more excited! 🤩
The only downside is that they didn't release a seating plan and you couldn't select your own seats, so I have no idea where I'm seated.
🤡

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
Tell her, impolitely, to fuck off and leave you be!
Honestly she's been awful through this whole ticket process it's brought out a bad side of her! She keeps making digs about new fans not deserving tickets as much and I know she means me cos I started liking her around 1989. Such a stupid thing to be petty about :rolleyes: especially because she has tickets anyway!

Love love love seeing the old tour pics 💕 I'm so gutted I didn't go to the 1989 tour.

• Wow
  • Sad

Polkadot123

VIP Member
So exhausted after the stress of today.

I didnt get tickets, my two friends who were also trying didn't get tickets.

Hoping for a more positive outcome tomorrow. Least I know what to expect now.

Well done to everyone that got them.

• Heart
  • Sad

MissP

Got 2 for Wembley! Block 550 Row 10 - I contemplated releasing them but I was so frightened of getting kicked out I checked view from my seat and it looks pretty good! Sending Swiftie luck to you all ✨✨✨

• Heart

Lisssas

Just managed to get 2 tickets for Austria was sooo easy! Was in and out in 8 mins . Have no one to go with as my husband doesn’t want to go but will find someone 😂😂
No idea where the seats are - these were classed as aisle ‘hot seats’ and 200 euros each so hopefully will be fab seats - fingers crossed .
Good luck to everyone else trying

• Heart

sarwah17

As a longtime lurker and occasional commenter, I am so happy for all of you! ☺

Also selfishly hoping this means most fans will have secured tickets before the Dublin presale 😜

• Heart
  • Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
20180615_225023.jpg
20180616_212307.jpg
20180615_212921.jpg

Rep in croker. I kinda went twice, hence the different angles. I've always been a shit photographer..
20180616_223417.jpg

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Honestly she's been awful through this whole ticket process it's brought out a bad side of her! She keeps making digs about new fans not deserving tickets as much and I know she means me cos I started liking her around 1989. Such a stupid thing to be petty about :rolleyes: especially because she has tickets anyway!

Love love love seeing the old tour pics 💕 I'm so gutted I didn't go to the 1989 tour.
Just a reminder that 1989 is 8 years old this year so you’re not a new fan , and even if you were she can still absolutely do one

• Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
Thats how I feel ultimately. I do think alot of people have saw clips and thought wow it looks incredible (because it does) but in october probably wouldn't have thought twice about signing up even if it had been shown to them at the time.

No shade to new fans at all, its hard not to see why people would be wowed by Taylor but its good to see long time fans getting tickets and less bots / scalpers.

Youl find with most artists / comedians etc you can sign up to pre sale within 2 weeks of the shows and get through so scalpers do that but this had such a long lead time it hasnt happened as much as it could have done.
This isnt the case for all the people waiting in the general sale. I've been a long time fan of her, way back from her first album and I just somehow missed anything about it. I haven't been in a position to previously go to her concerts, but now that I am I think I'm going to miss out this time. I have the vinyl, I just bought it on release rather than pre ordering it. Gutted.

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
That first sale for Edinburgh was horrible, sounds like it was the same for Wembley. I don’t understand why people who aren’t buying that day log on to see prices, they were on twitter in minutes! Just clogs up the queue and leaves everyone else waiting - as seen by the sales later in the day it shouldn’t be that hard

Reactions: 11

jfletcher

VIP Member
Well that was stressful! I got to the selecting ticket stage at 11am and then got booted to the back of the queue. Thankfully the 1pm queue was kinder and I got our L1 seated tickets for Wembley within ten minutes. It hasn’t quite sunk in yet that I’m finally seeing Taylor after all these years!

Good luck to everyone trying again tomorrow. Hopefully, with a bunch of people having got tickets today, it’ll be somewhat easier tomorrow 🤞

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I can’t wait for my niece to find out after school that she’s going 🥺
Aww that'll be an amazing moment! I have to hold out for Christmas day, but i'm buying my daughter some beads to make her bracelets, a hoodie from the merch store, & some glitter eyeshadows as little clues, and then Lover LP and will print out the edinburgh hotel & tickets confirmation, and slip them into the sleeve, and just wait for her to find them! 🥹🥳🎄

• Heart