Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everything points to 1989 TV next but rep is next on the clock in the man.

something about the clock lining up and the order having been planned since then just tickles something in my brain, I need it to be right.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see 1989 being this year if I’m honest ! Although will she be able to resist 8/9 being on a Friday this year ? Also probably not

Reactions: 2
Is anyone aware of an article / film that talks about Taylor’s creative (writing) proceed in depth please?

Is anyone aware of an article / film that talks about Taylor’s creative (writing) proceed in depth please?
I actually wrote my university dissertation on this haha. Her Rolling Stone article with Paul McCartney in 2020/21 is a good one, folklore long pond on Disney+, her interview with zane Lowe when evermore came out

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually wrote my university dissertation on this haha. Her Rolling Stone article with Paul McCartney in 2020/21 is a good one, folklore long pond on Disney+, her interview with zane Lowe when evermore came out
amazing???? Is there a way I could read your dissertation please! Thank you soooo much

That’s fair enough! Was it MA? So fascinating. Makes me want to do Swiftie PhD
It was an MA yeah! Focused mainly on folklore and evermore. I was very fortunate my advisor was a huge Swiftie 😂 it was probably the most academic fun I’ve had

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was an MA yeah! Focused mainly on folklore and evermore. I was very fortunate my advisor was a huge Swiftie 😂 it was probably the most academic fun I’ve had
Awesome! Bet you smashed it too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry but I had to find it, and will probably be reading it tonight with a gin in a tin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awesome! Bet you smashed it too
You’re too kind 😘

View attachment 2293180
Looks like they changed it? Phew. We're trying for 8 (for different people).
I’m glad - I was trying to remember my address, my parents addresses just in case lool. I assume they’re going to be e-tickets
---
Sorry but I had to find it, and will probably be reading it tonight with a gin in a tin 🤣
This makes me unbelievably happy for me and you!!!

I am really surprised if she chooses to go for 1989 TV before reputation TV
And I guess debut will always be last?

I did find it too I’m so impressed and excited I’ll print it out at work today no pressure 😘😅⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know it won't happen, but I'd LOVE some of rep TV to be acoustic versions

Reactions: 6
I don’t want rep tv yet. Unless she recorded it while she was still in love with Joe.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.