Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so happy we got tickets!! Quite good seats too, totally worth this morning’s anxiety attacks.
The AXS queue just seems to be luck of the draw, I moved so quickly but my husband is still in the queue!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

QueenBW

VIP Member
I wonder if other celebs feel like they have to ask her permission to post anything on social media that is to do with? She seems to keep everything so tightly controlled. There was a comment from Ice Spice in the news today where she remarked that she couldn’t tell people what her and Taylor Swift talk about, which got me thinking about this
God, imagine having to sing off an NDA just to talk.

disneys

VIP Member
Erm so I’m going to go a bit rogue and try again for tickets this afternoon . Husband has ok’ed it as our first set of tix were only £75

• Heart
  • Haha

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I think all the TVs have already been recorded - if she did SN over a year ago I think she may have done 1989 and rep over the course of 22/23.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
The girlies on tiktok are eating up the BTR lyric change and acting as if it makes it a feminist anthem 🤣

• Haha

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I have such a tight budget for this, and I'm sure loads of others do too. It seems very unfair not to release prices. We just want to be as prepared as possible if we're lucky enough

• Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Axs and ticketmaster are stupid for not releasing prices ahead of tomorrows sale. I can only try tomorrow and the website is going to be flooded by people just wanting to see how difficult it is/what the prices are 🥲

smudge126

VIP Member
I’m not vibing with SNTV at all 😭

I was so excited for it, because I love speak now, but aside from the vault tracks it’s doing absolutely nothing for me. It’s so strange because my absolute favourite album of hers is Red, and I absolutely adore Red TV (we don’t talk about WANEGBT).

Long Live always makes me tear up or just straight cry my eyes out, but the TV didn’t. Taylor, I wanted you to break my heart again 🤣

honkytonkcat

I think we may get another re-record before Christmas but I’m basing that solely on the fact we got Fearless and Red in the same year (2021), then Midnights in 2022. Maybe we’ll get SN and another re-record this year (rep?) and she’ll release another original album next year?

Honestly who knows. Girl has A LOT going on at the moment. I wouldn’t blame her if she took a year or so off after this mammoth tour, god knows I would 😅

Em28_

Chatty Member
Thinking ahead to more TV releases - who is on people’s wish list for song appearances?? I really want Shania Twain to pop up , and debut TV is the only place I think that’ll happen now. Maybe Tim McGraw too as like a full circle kinda thing?!
There’s been a lot of Shania talk surrounding Taylor & 1989 for the past year or so… I think since the Billboard Women In Music thing? I could see 1989 being a double album, maybe having a pop leaning side and a country side (just like Shania did with one of her albums). If that were to happen, I could see her featuring on that. I’d love for Kelsea Ballerini to be featured on debut, I’m always here for another Maren Morris feature. Faith Hill or Tim McGraw would be absolutely iconic. Maybe Fletcher for 1989 too?

• Heart

Kerrywal

Does anyone think we’ll find out ticket prices prior to the pre sale on Monday? Or will we just be going in blind 💀

disneys

VIP Member
Just re-woken up - shout out to mr disneys for getting up at 6.30 and letting me have an extra hour and a half of sleep … so excited to watch this video !!

Can’t believe how much stuff was guessed correctly by Swifties on TikTok for this video .. usually they’re always so wrong lol

Merpedy

VIP Member
Reputation will be very interesting on the emotional side of things

I don't necessarily think that the OG version has a lot of emotion in it, but if there's any truth to their relationship being rocky towards the end or if she's re-recording it only now I could see that being reflected a bit more

grannypants

VIP Member
I’ve just had an awful thought. Imagine if the 1975 were supporting 😂🙃😭😭😭😭😭 I don’t think I’d go. No no no. Matty is GRIM
Don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about, they would never be a support act. They’re far too big now.

ls240898

VIP Member
Just thinking about it - Speak Now TV was meant to be a September release until that factory worker stole 10 vinyls and sold them so she definitely has a free spot in her schedule for a TV