Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I keep wondering if resale will be allowed, I’m buying two but might end up going alone and I’m worried I’ll be left with a ticket.
If you have social media I bet if you put up that you have a ticket someone would want it. Id go with anyone at this point tbh.

Coming to a podcast soon.... 'lured to her death at a Taylor Swift concert'

• Haha
Reactions: 15

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Shall we do a little manifesting this weekend?

What are you wearing to ET? Because we’re all going to get the tickets 😘🪄🧚‍♀️
7C5B308F-83B5-46B4-9748-89795D337BFD.jpeg

Me and my girls inspo is going to be Lover (her fave album) and i want a nod to Speak now as its our song on there, and Mirrorball is what we always dance to before she goes off to school ☺ I've ordered the Long Live tshirt, and want a tulle skirt in deep purple speak now vibes, with our mirrorball matching boots! She wants to go as a walking Lover album cover 🥹 ✨
BA81C0FE-1001-4278-A635-3302E359955E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Aww how lovely is this! There's a time lapse video out there but it wont let me post the link, Rob Stouffer on a Missouri wheat farm does creative mazes etc, he did this for Taylor when she flies in to KC. I love this kind of shit!
03EC3A5D-4C48-4B1A-B0E2-1BC0FF4DBFC4.jpeg

"Stouffer said, “We saw a ‘Blank Space’, Taylor, so we wrote your name. Look out your window on the flight into KC to get welcomed in ‘Style’!”

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Folkevermore

VIP Member
God, imagine having to sing off an NDA just to talk.
I love Taylor but I could never be friends with her.
It’s bad enough having to remember not talk about NDA’d stuff at work, and that’s stuff that’s not even interesting and no one cares about.

disneys

VIP Member
The fourth of July parties are back. I'm sure it's meant to be read as, now that she's not with Joe, she doesn't feel constrained and the need to be private but it makes me think Taylor really is that girl that forgets she has friends until she gets dumped.
This makes me so happy !!! 💜
---
526873A4-AB59-4FD6-B6B4-6CD0756510AD.jpeg

Mother is mothering (it felt SO WRONG saying that LOL)

suprnatural

I got edin tix!! £367.85 for 2 seated tix in E12. i got the insurance at a fiver per ticket too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

ls240898

VIP Member
My vinyl just arrived! Here’s the prologue for those who want to read - it gave me goosebumps. My fav part is “I’ve developed thick skin” girlll….. also does anyone remember that OG Speak Now cover was a painting? The fold out in the vinyl is too! Zoom in to her jeans!
IMG_7348.jpeg

IMG_7349.jpeg

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I cannot go through this a third time so i'm just saying Universe if you're listening: you will make our Christmas and i'll be dead nice to people instead of being sarky, and i'll eat all my vegetables, even broccoli. & i'll even take the bins out myself if i have to. 🙏✨

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I've listened to SNTV all day and I think I'm starting to get used to the new versions.

My knee jerk reaction is always to be like "no, don't like any changes" but I do love how much better, fuller her voice sounds. I get missing the little squeaks or breaks from the OGs but the reality is that her voice was quite pitchy and thin back then. She's worked so hard on it and I love that SNTV really shows it off.

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Long Live is her best song isn’t it! Praying she keeps it in the setlist, it’s a song for the people and I cried on a bus today listening to it.

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
I totally forgot that Taylor Lautner’s wife is also called Taylor 😂 he seems the nicest guy!!!! She really let a good one go there.

Reactions: 12

disneys

VIP Member
I think she did have parties , but obviously a lot of her relationship with Joe she was in hiding or parties were legit illegal . She’s posted other parties while with Joe .. she had one for her 32nd birthday I remember she posted about . I think she would have still posted this kind of thing when she was with Joe , but I think she walks a fine line with sharing things about her friends as she doesn’t want that “squad” image of 2013-2014 to come back .

I don’t think she’s the kind of person who would let a man tell her not to have parties or post pics of her friends .. she’d respect his wishes not to be included in them , but I imagine if he tried to control much else she’d tell him where to go

QueenBW

VIP Member
The Last Kiss and Dorothea as surprise songs tonight. Guess we can expect a Speak Now song for each night for the next couple weeks?
---
She also played Long Live again, we'll see if it sticks around for next week or if it was just a release week thing.

And she also said something like "this is the first time I release an album on The Eras Tour" which to me sounds very much like she plans to release more before tour ends next year 🙂

• Wow
  • Heart