Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Title from @honkytonkcat

It is Speak Now TV day! We all have mixed but mostly positive opinions. Better Than Revenge did get a lyric change after all...

Taylor and Matty Healy are possibly back on...?

Most of us are waiting to hear back from Ticketmaster UK (on the 14th July) to see if we can join the general sale. What's another week waiting, right? 🫠

Some of us will be attempting to buy tickets for European dates next week 💀

Reactions: 12

Merpedy

VIP Member
I feel like Reputation feels “recent” enough that a TV doesn’t make much sense?

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I totally forgot that Taylor Lautner’s wife is also called Taylor 😂 he seems the nicest guy!!!! She really let a good one go there.
It was definitely a right guy wrong time situation.
But he seems so happy now. And so does she.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I feel sick. I have prepped as much as I can. I feel so pathetic that it means so much to me and it does annoy me that people werent even aware Speak Now was re-released on Fri are also aiming to get tickets.

Maybe that makes me a bitch 🤣🤣 or Im just stressed and irritable.

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Try not to worry too much about the pre-sales, remember you are competing with a much, much smaller group of people than the general sale. Make sure you can do all you can beforehand, load your card details onto the relevant account, find somewhere peaceful if possible and check you have good WiFi. I kmow ticket buying for demand gigs is very stressful (I have some experience) so do your deep breathing exercises lol. Not sure if there will be waiting rooms but get your computer, phone, or tablet ready as early as possible on the window. I would also suggest having a maximum limit in mind and being prepared to spend that much (you almost certainly will be 🥶)

You'll be fine. I'll be thinking of everyone here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

grannypants

VIP Member
God I’m so relieved it’s over 😭 Not looking forward to my family’s reaction when I tell them how much over our budget I went though 😬😬😬

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Hating the new lyrics is going to be my main personality trait for the next few weeks
Same , RIP - gone but not forgotten
---
Do you think when Taylor sang “foolish one , stop checking your mailbox” she was giving us advice for Friday ? 🤡

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Just saw on Twitter that she added Long Live to the regular set tonight. Obviously we don't know if it's there to stay but it wasn't played in the surprise songs' section so maybe!?
---
I'm just gonna have to double post.

Just saw that Paramore is free on July 14, and they're playing in Denver on July 13 so I'm now absolutely convinced Hayley Williams will be at the first Denver show and they'll sing Castles and I'll cry cause I'll be there on night 2, when Paramore plays Palm Springs.
---
And I'll probably get like Christmas Tree Farm or smth 🤣😭

Last edited:
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I just went to a sold out Paramore show at the o2 arena in April so they still have a lot of fans, but I agree 1975 are currently bigger. The venue I saw them at this year was smaller but they had way more shows.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'd hate to get the mad, uptempo version of Call It What You Want so I hope she doesn't rerecord Reputation while still so raw from the breakup.

emerald

VIP Member
The dream for me would be to wear this outfit...
1688824762181.png

The reality is that I'll wear shorts and T-shirt so I don't overheat in summer in a packed arena 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

zoomies

I got left standing 🤩 the seat it offered me for the all too well VIP was in one of the 500 blocks!!

• Heart
  • Wow

grannypants

VIP Member
I just listened to Sparks Fly OG and Sparks Fly TV back to back and I think I’ve realised why Taylor’s Version sounds so flat. In the original it sounds like she’s holding back a smile with every word and it perfectly encapsulates that exciting dizziness of falling in love for the first time. In the new version, she just sounds like she’s singing the words. No passion, no secret smile, no fun.

The original is one of my top 5 all-time Taylor songs. Safe to say I’ll still be listening to that one in future 💜

Reactions: 10

royray

Got tickets for Edinburgh! So happy. Everyone else I know who was trying got some too! Good luck everyone, hope you all get what you want! 💜 Positive vibes to you all!

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
Finally got through to Wembley , nothing left . Booo ! Will try again tomorrow probably

I’m really happy that I got tickets for June , despite them being nosebleeds . :)
Tbh I think nosebleeds at this concert will be great, you get to see all the production and the images on the stage whereas the closer to the stage you kinda miss out! I’m aspiring to nosebleeds seats 😂

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Us neuro diverse folks are NOT ok. Im going to have to take to my bed after this because I am depleted. Im running on numerous coffees and no food.

• Heart

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
I’ve sat on my feelings about SNTV for a bit and after playing the fuck out I can see you (might’ve dethroned Better than revenge as my favourite Taylor song). I think it’s great, especially as it is her adult self speaking through the young adult version of herself this time which is nice. Speak now is my favourite album of hers, all my friends know me as the albums number 1 fan with how much I rave about it so I’ll get used to it in time but overall i’m loving it. I know some are saying the songs lack emotion or sound like AI, but to she won’t have the same anger as her 18-20 year old self when singing, she’s matured and become a different person from then so it makes sense she may not hold the same emotion as she did then. I also adored Haunted and Enchanted, wow I love them even more now because they just feel fitting with Taylor and her voice now. 100000/10 We love you SNTV

I did not pull the all nighter as i’d planned, it went to shit as soon as it hit 1am and I was like nope I give up. I did in fact wake up at 6am, listened to Mine and went back to sleep then I listened when I was awake fully. My tired self may not have enjoyed it so i’m happy I did sleep!

• Heart