Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Just come across this on the reddit thread! 1989 TV Easter egg!! But the dots between the 1.9...could it be the 1st September announcement and an 8th Sept (8.9) release the following week ?!?! It'd be extremely close to release it to SN but surely we can expect anything from our girl by now!

edited to add: or could be the american way of dates so 9.1 (9th jan) and released on 9.8 (9th Aug) It's too early for this brain muddle ☺

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Em28_

Chatty Member
So will we get another email in the morning with a link to the website or is it the link on the email with our access code?

It takes a while to search for Taylor swift direct on the website - so was just going to do via the original email. Is this what everyone else is doing??
It’s in the email with your access code. Good luck everyone!
Manifesting that by the end of tomorrow I have a new job AND Taylor tickets 🙈🤞🏻

• Heart

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
It just seems criminal not releasing prices - I mean how can you sell a product without the consumer knowing what it's going to cost upfront? I'm sure it's against trading standards!

• Sad

grannypants

VIP Member
Okay guys it’s time for a confession. Before SNTV, Speak Now was one of my least favourite Taylor albums (even when I was a teenager I was more of a Fearless girl) so I hadn’t listened to it much in recent years and was looking forward to the re-record.

After listening to the re-record all day I’ve come to the conclusion… it’s still not that good 🙈 I don’t know why but I feel like the production and lyrics are just so lacking compared to her other albums. I’m sad because I really wanted to love it but it still feels as lacklustre as the original did to me. I also think it has more skips than great songs, and that’s mainly what I base my album love on.

My non-skips: SPARKS FLY 💜, Speak Now, The Story of Us, Better Than Revenge, Last Kiss and I Can See You.
All the other songs are all skips! I really wanted to love it as much as other people do but the songs just don't hit home to me the way her other albums do 😔

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
The lyrics were a product of the time which is what made them so great! People these days are too soft. I’ll still be singing the old lyrics 🤣

Reactions: 9

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Thank fuck that's over! 3 tickets second tier sitting, wanted 3rd but tried about 5 times and didn't want to risk losing what I had, looks to be in line with the diamond so I'm sure it'll be amazing. Good luck anyone else who's trying this week 🥴

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Only plus to being poorly is I’m signed of and therefore will be able to not worry about work getting in the way of the ticket sale times 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’m so excited to see if the setlist changes tonight! If not then I reckon it’ll be two speak now surprise songs. Maybe long live and never grow up

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
That’s fair enough! Was it MA? So fascinating. Makes me want to do Swiftie PhD
It was an MA yeah! Focused mainly on folklore and evermore. I was very fortunate my advisor was a huge Swiftie 😂 it was probably the most academic fun I’ve had

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
So I’ve given SNTV a proper listen today and I really like it! I think it has been a bit divisive as those who love SN original have lots of memories associated with the originals and with the youthful energy of it all?

Her vocals are brilliant and for some reason, while I never loved Haunted or BTR, the re-recording has made me really appreciate those songs?!

Overall just love the album, so many good songs and makes me appreciate again what a talent she is to have written those at that age.

MissP

I got tickets for Edinburgh!! So happy. No idea how I’ll get there but I’ll drive all night if I have to. Still in the queue for Wembley for my sister 😫

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
This is interesting 🤔 she 100% knows the significance of the box so I feel like this must‘ve been deliberate

• Sick
  • Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Conspiracy: do you think Ticketmaster/AXS aren’t releasing prices bc then it will be obvious how much they’re adding on in terms of unnecessary fees lol. I know Taylor loves the £££ but she’s released maps and prices before sales everywhere else

grannypants

VIP Member
My stomach actually hurts thinking about tomorrow . It’s total fear of the unknown I think , and it is just so shit having something you really want being totally out of your control
If it helps, I know exactly how you feel and I think most people here probably do. 💜

This thread has such a great safe space to talk about the whole thing, I don’t know about you but I’m getting sick of people IRL having a blasé attitude and telling me ‘don’t worry you’ll get tickets!’ People don’t understand how in-demand these shows are.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

disneys

VIP Member
My stomach actually hurts thinking about tomorrow . It’s total fear of the unknown I think , and it is just so shit having something you really want being totally out of your control

• Heart
Reactions: 8