Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
The fourth of July parties are back. I'm sure it's meant to be read as, now that she's not with Joe, she doesn't feel constrained and the need to be private but it makes me think Taylor really is that girl that forgets she has friends until she gets dumped.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28

disneys

VIP Member
I’ve had 2 signs from the universe that I will get Taylor tickets tomorrow …

1) I just got back from Aldi which is in another town and followed a Suzuki SWIFT the whole way home . Like literally it went into my estate , on my road … surely that’s a sign right ?

2) last night I heard a bang outside (turns out was one of our cats pulling a plant pot over) and it woke me up … I checked the time … it was 1.58am … on JULY 9TH 😱

(Please let me have this . I’m terrified )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Kysmy84

I got them 😭 I'm making my girls dreams come true!!! I'm crying, I can't actually belive it!!! Good luck to you all. The AXS line moved so much faster this time round, good luck to you all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19

QueenBW

VIP Member
Yes! People said she sold it so hopefully this will shush them. I’ve read the stans try to argue she didn’t want to have parties whilst Trump was president hahaha it was clearly bc of Joe!
But couldn't she still have had parties, just not posted about them?

I just find it so odd, this concept of Joe as an ogre that kept this grown ass woman from doing a bunch of things. Like to hear some people on Twitter, she was a princess locked up in a tower. And if it's true, then she needs more therapy than I thought she did cause what sort of mental immaturity would allow you to give the reins of your life to such an extent to your boyfriend?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Good luck to everyone trying to buy tomorrow. 🤞 💖

For selfish reasons I hope you all get sorted before the Dublin sales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

disneys

VIP Member
She’s premiering the MV for I Can See You right now . Apparently it has Joey King in it .. I’m watched the CRAPPEST live steam so hopefully it’s posted soon
---
And Taylor Launter is in it omg !!
---
She’s brought Taylor Launter on stage and said he was a “positive force in my life while I was making the Speak Now album” 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t care where I get tickets I just DONT want behind the stage and honestly they shouldn’t even be allowed to sell tickets there.

• Heart