Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Re: needing to create a ticketmaster account, does this include Ireland if I was to get tickets for Dublin? I’m in the UK and have a ticketmaster account but would I need a separate ticketmaster.ie one?

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think the waitlist is going to be for if any extra tickets are released closer to the time (possibly restricted view?) or for resellers.
In my experience, it's both. My group in Mexico got tickets off the waitlist the day of the sale. And I know of people in the US who closer to the concert date, got tickets from the waitlist because the venue released more/ticketmaster cancelled some resellers' tickets.

I got a ticket master pre sale code but on the email it says they will be on sale the 20th July at 11am but I read somewhere else the presale is the 12th? So confusing

SquiggleWings

Top tip : because the dates are all over the place for when they go on sale , I’ve gone through when each one is on sale and saved the AXS page for that date as a favourite on my computer with the date and time they go on sale . I’m bound to get confused otherwise
You’re a genius and I love you

Lilykins

VIP Member
Ok guys I have got my midnights pre sale email and it’s through AXS - fine. But my account is ancient and in my maidan name before I got married - will this matter?!? My email address is the same as what I signed up with so that doesn’t matter.

hol20x

VIP Member
No. If you signed up last October they have sent out an additional email today assigning you either ticket master or AXS for tbe midnights pre sale but codes come tomorrow or fri.
Oh sorry I didn't know that was what you meant, I'm Ireland and we didn't get those.

ls240898

VIP Member
My boyfriend and my friend haven’t had their emails for Dublin (waitlisted or not) - they registered for everything UK and Ireland related

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked already I’m new to this thread. Did anyone else not to get an email yesterday about the new general sale dates and about receiving more info on the 14th? I registered and got the confirmation a few weeks ago but no email yesterday and now I’m panicking that that’s means I’m waitlisted

I did get the email yesterday about the midnights presale update and waiting for my code today

Just got my midnights presale code right now OMG!!!

For cities with multiple dates, how's eveyone choosing which date to go to? I'd like to go to the last date in London, but imagine that it'll be the most popular (?) and it goes on sale last out of all the London dates so if I waited and didn't get it then I'd have no tickets at all!
Or is everyone just planning to get the first tickets they can?
I tried to buy my way out of the problem but Wembley hospitality haven't replied, and I don't know when or how quickly these will sell, especially if like mentioned Edinburgh hospitality is sold out :confused:

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Keep seeing how people are getting waitlisted so I'm extra nervous for when I get the email. Luckily, one of my friends who registered decided to not go now so fingers crossed if she gets a code and I don't then I'll still get my shot at tickets.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
It’s out! Set my alarm just before 5am so I could watch the countdown end 🥲 enjoying it so far! Wasn’t blown away by electric touch but I love castles crumbling.