Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
I saw a link on twitter - can’t say too much because every time I talk about le*ks I get my post taken down and a warning lol. Full album hasn’t made its way out there yet
Trying to find it on Twitter 😭 give me a clue

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I've downloaded the auto-refresh add on for chrome, setting it to refresh the page every 5 seconds or so means you'll be in the queue as soon as it comes up.
This might sound stupid but will it keep refreshing once you’re past the queue and selecting tickets or entering your payment info?

charlotte202098

Just bought Edinburgh hospitality for the 9th and our friend is getting married on the 10th. Fingers crossed for no train cancellations at 6am the next morning so we can make it!!!! Expensive taxi back otherwise

Forgot so say we’re in Newcastle so hopefully it’s very doable!! Friend might kill me though!
---
I totally forgot about this and its sold out now. Ehat an absolute fool. I am so so upset.

I only remembered this morning and got VERY lucky! I’m half expecting them to cancel because I’m not a member tbh.

ishant

VIP Member
I tried to be productive and updated my AXS account. Seems like I bought Lizzo with them before

Rosa34

Chatty Member
This has probably been asked already but how many devices can we have with the one Ticketmaster account? Thanks 😊

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
I think so.. is that the one where we had to choose a venue and 'register interest' ? If so, yes 😶
I didn't get any email confirmation or anything though.
Don’t worry, I haven’t got my email either saying if I’m in or if I’m waitlisted. Everyone should know by July 14th so don’t panic just yet :)