Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
If it’s going out in batches in the order that you received your original confirmation email, I’ll actually cry because I didn’t get mine until like 1am. There’s no way there’s still going to be codes left at that point with the list so long
Was the email from ticketmaster? I can’t see any confirmation!

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
If it’s going out in batches in the order that you received your original confirmation email, I’ll actually cry because I didn’t get mine until like 1am. There’s no way there’s still going to be codes left at that point with the list so long
i think it doesn't go on when you applied/were confirmed but more so on past ticket buying history etc to rule out bots/touts who constantly resell their tickets

capriallie

VIP Member
Someone I work with just said her friend (who lives in Canada) managed to get a UK code through! I insisted that no codes had been sent out but now I’m questioning everything 🥲

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
Question for presale people. Me & my friend are hoping to get Wembley tickets on Monday, if she logged into her laptop at her house & I logged on at mine. With the same ticketmaster log in, would that work do we think?
No. From what I’ve read, ticketmaster will only allow you to be in one queue and will kick out any others

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
The vault tracks are mostly growers for me. Electric Touch sounded kinda shit to me first listen but now I've had it on a few times and really like it.

Timeless is actually so beautiful ❤

I Can See You hasn't grown on me though. Not a fan of that one.

enkaym

Neither have I yet xx
I'm paranoid that it's because I didn't submit my preferences on the original presale email - but it was hidden all the way at the bottom, I didn't see it 😓

This tour is going to give me a heart attack!