Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I think if you don’t want to listen to people gossip and judge this definitely isn’t the right place to be, there’s a reason why some people think tattle is the most toxic place of on the internet 🤣
Some people definitely aren’t cut out for the site that’s for sure 🤣

Reactions: 6

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I don’t know if I have it in me to fight for tickets 😅 I’ve registered for London but might do elsewhere.
If I don’t get them I genuinely don’t know how I’ll be able to carry on living
(I’m not 100% serious just very overdramatic)

• Heart
  • Haha

Periwinkleblue

If he's dating Emma now... her sharing that pic of him in April and the Bowery post were designed to either provoke Taylor or get publicity for Emma and were neither accidental or cool

If he's dating Emma now then looks a lot more probable that he was weeks and weeks back immediately after news if the split broke

And a lot more likely that he cheated

With someone who was 15 when he started seeing Taylor

I think a LOT about Joe will come out.

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
GUYS GUYS GUYS
Yesterday I was whinging and saying I didn't even know if I wanted to go to any UK dates if they happen... and guess how fast I ran to Ticketmaster to register :LOL: My little walking man is moving soooo slowly though, half an hour so far and he's just over half way... eeeeeeeek
---
Ah … does anyone think the 2pm on sale time (at least for London) is because maybe those of us who got album presale codes might get on at 10am ?
Pleaseeeeeee

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
We don’t know it was 2 weeks in to their relationship that she was declaring she was in love 🥲 we just know how long it had been since she PUBLICLY broke up with Joe and then PUBLICLY was dating Matty.
That was my point. That they’ve probably been together for much longer, and therefore if anyone cheated it was probably her

Paperdoll23

Newbie here! Completely jumping on this thread as a massive Swiftie!

Have registered for London, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Portugal in the hopes of getting something!

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think Joe would have spoke out if she hadn’t antagonised his with the song. He’s made it very obvious he’s a private person and was probably dying to just get on with this on the down-low but instead got called basically poor and jealous of her fame, a cheater, and then a noncommittal arsehole for not wanting to marry her. All he’s said about her is she’s acting embarrassing AFTER all of that has been said about him. He reacted a lot better than I would that’s for sure 🤣
There’s nothing quite like having an ex air their dirty laundry for all the world to see as soon as you break up

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Do any of you watch Fabrizio Salerno on YouTube? He was a Kayne West fan who started doing reaction videos to Taylor in 2020. His first video was the rep album I think? From hip-hop only to fill blown swiftie in a short period of time.

Just watched his Era's tour synopsis video. Was crying laughing. This guy wears his heart on his sleeve, definitely. He's so lovely. Wholesome in a way.
---
I do agree with some of your criticisms @kyaraslife and Im vocal about Tays negatives but is that you Joe?!? 🙊 if so spill the tea.
I think this might be @kyaraslife 😮
Screenshot_20230618-122240.png

In all seriousness though, that's Emma, right?
---
Screenshot_20230618-123104.png

With his mum too.

Ewww Joe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Just out of interest Wembley people, are you going for the June or August dates (or both) and why? I'd love to see august in August 🤪
I was going to go for June. Thought there may be slightly less competition? Won’t be the school holidays so people with kids (especially exam age) and teachers etc might not want to travel especially for the Friday night.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
i thought it would have made more sense to delay UK/EU tickets until october-november time ready for Christmas, especially if the tour here isn't until summer 2024

gossipgal21

VIP Member
this is so stressful already 💀 im just going to assume now im not going as I can’t get myself all hyped up and then find out I don’t even get access to the sale 😂

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Edinburgh hospitality is apparently sold out. People called today and they just sent a link without being a scottish rugby member. Fuminggggg. 🙈

• Wow

ls240898

VIP Member
She did exactly that for the Rep tour, however I don’t actually think she will come here in September
But she wasn’t doing wider Europe here - UK/Ireland was her only European stop. Plus she played R1 Big Weekend whilst here didn’t she? Came over for a reason

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’m excited to see if the set list changes once speak now is released, surely it will have to as it’s better for promotion and she’s only singing one song at the moment. Maybe then the songs that are dropped become surprise songs?

ls240898

VIP Member
Not convinced it would be Maisie. She's currently touring and doing Glastonbury. Not sure she needs the 'boost'.

Saying that I would love to see her again, she's fab live.
I mean she had HAIM, Phoebe and Paramore for US and Sabrina for Latin America so I think she’s just going for good talent - all of those are big-ish names by themselves but can’t fill stadiums alone

disneys

VIP Member
97F067FF-B7DB-4A9A-8063-829E048E6051.jpeg

Deux Moi is posting that Taylor has secretly been in London this week and at one or both of Harry’s Wembley Shows …. Not sure I believe it but Interesting if true , not sure Haylor is back in business but wouldn’t a Harry feature on 1989 be incredible ???

obviously Deux moi so it’s a blind item , take with a pinch of salt … she said she has no photos it’s just what she’s been told by multiple sources including the one above who knows someone who is working on the eras tour

• Wow