Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I’d get London ones if they were the price of Liverpool but I can’t stretch to the
London prices
---

I had a brief look at Wembley earlier and it looked like ones near the arena weren’t available for free cancellation. I didn’t look too in depth and I’m sure there will be loads but hotels were all £400+ upfront.
Obviously the good thing with London is as long as you can get on the night tube to your hotel you’ll be fine
i just got a bargain then i think! just paid £384 for 2 nights in Edinburgh 20 min walk from the stadium (free cancellation/dont pay until 2nd june 2024)

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
But she wasn’t doing wider Europe here - UK/Ireland was her only European stop. Plus she played R1 Big Weekend whilst here didn’t she? Came over for a reason
That's not a reason to come over. She did the big weekend because she was here anyway.
---
no big weekend was between the Denver and Chicago dates, she flew to uk and done big weekend, flew back for us dates, flew back for uk dates and then flew back for more us dates 😂 our green queen
I stand corrected 😂
---
I just cannot see her bringing all her tour equipment over from LatAm, doing the UK then going back? Then coming back to Europe in a year? I will happily eat my hat if you’re right. Next thread will be named after you if she announces September dates for sure
Most of these big tours have two stages.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Murrayfield is members only and I'm not paying for membership to Scottish Rugby 😂 hoping they open to the public soon
Midnights presale - max of 4
Ticketmaster general sale - max of 6
You sure? Just read the ticketmaster info and it only mentions max of 4

Gigi.23

Doesn’t say you can’t. Worth ringing up and asking tho

Drink on arrival (beer, wine, soft drink)

soft drink is an option so can’t see why not
Yes, I asked that question as my daughter who is 12 is going to the one at Liverpool. However I’m not sure about Wembley?

ls240898

VIP Member
It is hospitality as in your have access to a lounge before and after the concert. Our seats are in the Main Stand.
The boxes are several thousand.
Oh I see! Which Anfield? date did you go for?
---
It is hospitality as in your have access to a lounge before and after the concert. Our seats are in the Main Stand.
The boxes are several thousand.
Oh I see! Which Anfield? date did you go for?
---
it was the same on Beyoncé. Really frustrating. Main reason I’d love to see Tay somewhere else
I really enjoyed seeing Beyoncé in Cardiff just because it’s so visual, she still did normal fireworks. I see videos from Taylor playing in sunset in America and even though it’s beautiful, you can’t see the bracelets or anything

JLXRD

VIP Member
Wait guys are you all buying hospitality, do you need to be an anfield member? EXPLAIN IM CONFUSED