Tattle Turds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then may I suggest lots of protein? Quinoa, eggs, bananas are good I find (on top of the coffee I have to say)
I will always be tired coz I have chronic fatigue but thanks for the suggestions, I will certainly keep it in mind x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will always be tired coz I have chronic fatigue but thanks for the suggestions, I will certainly keep it in mind x
Snap, plus handful of autoimmune stuff. Whatever gets you through without hurting your gut when it least needs it👍🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg, no nicotine Vape? Wtaf? I'd offer to send some but as we know from other thread that'd be weird, especially if I found one with your name on 🤭🤣thanks for reply I like to hear what's going on in world from people actually there, not the tit they report on news😘

This illustrates our government perfectly. I still find it strange that she has such a great profile overseas. A bit like Alice - don't take her at face value, do some research. Jacinda loves a good elimination strategy because it makes good international headlines. It's all about her next gig. She didn't get there with M Bovis, delta stuffed her with covid and now she is taking on smoking. BUT she wants to legalise weed!!! I just don't get that one. Her timing has been good with a few crisis - terror attacks, volcanic eruptions, covid, but eventually she will go one step too far with this legislation and personal agenda that she is sneaking in under the cloud of covid. Hopefully now the opposition party has finally gotten its act together to expose these flaws.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
From the main thread talk of piercings and tattoos.
I have 9 ear piercings 🙈 had my belly pierced for years but finally decided I’m too old to pull it off so took it out. Also had my nose and lip pierced back in the day… those did not suit me at all!
I also have 10 tattoos.
Any body else?

Reactions: 4
I have 9 ear piercings 🙈 had my belly pierced for years but finally decided I’m too old to pull it off so took it out. Also had my nose and lip pierced back in the day… those did not suit me at all!
I also have 10 tattoos.
Any body else?
I have three piercings in each ear and my right tragus pierced. I've had my cartilage pierced twice but refused to heal both times so they had to go - along with my nose which I had repierced 3 times as it would close up pretty much as I tried to change it and gave up in the end.
Belly button is pierced but currently far too flabby to have on show 😂 and had my tongue pierced until it closed.

Tattoo-wise I have either four or six depending on whether you count the ones on each hip bone as two or four (they started as a single tattoo each and then I had stuff added round them). They were probably my most painful - my ribs were surprisingly fine and I nearly fell asleep having behind my ear done 😂

• Heart
I also have 10 tattoos.
Any body else?
Nose, nipple, belly x2, stretched ear and 7 other ear piercings. I did have my lcl*t and labia pierced but not anymore.
I have 3 tattoos.

• Heart
Just popping in to 👋 and say hello. What with the main thread and Jack Monroe's recent chaos it's hard to keep up.

Boring boomer here, no tattoos and my ear piercings healed up years ago.

I am only just old enough to be a boomer and when I was in my 20s I was Gen X, then they moved the goalposts, I am still bitter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I did have my lcl*t and labia pierced but not anymore.
That sounds painful!!

. I've had my cartilage pierced twice but refused to heal both times so they had to go
I have a snug piercing which is being a b*tch to heal. Got it done last December and it’s still not healed properly. Had to take it out this week for an MRI so now it’s all irritated again. It also always gets caught on hair, scarves, hats etc. Kinda regretting it but it just looks so cute.

Found the nipple the most painful
I filmed a documentary in a piercing parlour at uni.. The one nipple piercing I filmed I think you could hear the woman shriek from three doors down.
Then my boss about 7 years ago nearly broke my hand squeezing it when she had hers done. I don't seem to have any feeling in my nipples 95% of the time so I did think about it for a while but never got around to it.. Maybe considering the other 5% of the time that they're little witches instead 😂

• Haha
Hello you wonderful Turds! Thanks @Penguin86 we needed a support and chat thread, I ❤ you guys!

I always wanted to get a tattoo but could never decide what I fancied so I just left it ha ha! I had both nips, belly button and a vertical clit hood piercing. All removed now but the clit one was bleeping sore getting done, if I'd have known how sharp a pain it would be I wouldn't have gone :ROFLMAO: Incidentally my mum found out about my second nipple because I had just cleaned it after getting it done and the solution in the glass was a bit pink, she came into my room, clocked the glass, sighed and asked what had I had pierced now? :ROFLMAO:

I kept my face free of them coz I'd have loved them but worked in offices and FOH hospitality jobs and at the time there was still a massive stigma against people with visible tats and piercings :rolleyes: To be fair it suited me to look button down and "respectable" on the surface but be a bit wild underneath, my little secrets ha ha!

Really looking forward to @ReturningthePearls paper on the Voodoo Priestess if she shares it here (y)

Who else was doing a paper this week? Sorry I have forgotten but good luck to you both! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mine too lovely :( I would blame the AE thread but that wouldn't be entiiiirely honest ha ha! I am my own worst enemy! ❤
Yeah my mind is mostly at fault. And fatigue. The AE thread was a welcome distraction but my mind got a bit...obsessive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This illustrates our government perfectly. I still find it strange that she has such a great profile overseas. A bit like Alice - don't take her at face value, do some research. Jacinda loves a good elimination strategy because it makes good international headlines. It's all about her next gig. She didn't get there with M Bovis, delta stuffed her with covid and now she is taking on smoking. BUT she wants to legalise weed!!! I just don't get that one. Her timing has been good with a few crisis - terror attacks, volcanic eruptions, covid, but eventually she will go one step too far with this legislation and personal agenda that she is sneaking in under the cloud of covid. Hopefully now the opposition party has finally gotten its act together to expose these flaws.
Thank you for that. I started to do a bit of digging into it, saw an article about how much her personal wealth has increased🤔

I also have 10 tattoos.
Any body else?
Got massive tattoo on top of thigh had planned a lot more but mid 20's had few things happen & immune system crashed one of side effects has been totally bad reaction to colourants (went grey early after a simple wash in wash out hair colour left me so swollen my eyes closed up) lately been investigating veg dye tattoos as still have my own designs I wanted back then but nervous about making myself ill🤷‍♀️belly piercing I took out for multiple surgeries & cba with after, 4 ear ones each side myself & friend did at school with hat pin & Ice spray🤭we had quite the business going in toilets charging other girls you can imagine how much of a scene of carnage that was🤣

Hello you wonderful Turds! Thanks @Penguin86 we needed a support and chat thread, I ❤ you guys!

I always wanted to get a tattoo but could never decide what I fancied so I just left it ha ha! I had both nips, belly button and a vertical clit hood piercing. All removed now but the clit one was bleeping sore getting done, if I'd have known how sharp a pain it would be I wouldn't have gone :ROFLMAO: Incidentally my mum found out about my second nipple because I had just cleaned it after getting it done and the solution in the glass was a bit pink, she came into my room, clocked the glass, sighed and asked what had I had pierced now? :ROFLMAO:

I kept my face free of them coz I'd have loved them but worked in offices and FOH hospitality jobs and at the time there was still a massive stigma against people with visible tats and piercings :rolleyes: To be fair it suited me to look button down and "respectable" on the surface but be a bit wild underneath, my little secrets ha ha!

Really looking forward to @ReturningthePearls paper on the Voodoo Priestess if she shares it here (y)

Who else was doing a paper this week? Sorry I have forgotten but good luck to you both! ❤
Haha you reminded me I hid my thigh tattoo from my grandmother for years (boyleg swimsuits etc) when she passed I looked up & said "I'm really really sorry about all my naughty secrets" 🤭🤣 I always liked thought of keeping it hidden too, had male friend who had pretty much whole top body covered but so that he could wear long or short sleeved shirts & no one knew👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am fascinated by tattoos, and love a good sleeve with a cool design or with multiple designs that work well together ❤

• Heart
I am fascinated by tattoos, and love a good sleeve with a cool design or with multiple designs that work well together ❤
Have you ever seen that film with I think rod steiner, can't remember name of it, each of his tattoos tells a story? Saw it as youngster & it just fascinated me. One design I made myself was based on this story (link to wki below) with magpies holding rainbow banners like jigsaw pieces am sorely grieved I may never get it done🤣

Nothing against IG I feel so sorry for him but a bit of Sharpe fangirling🤭🤣
Screenshot_20211211-075015_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have you ever seen that film with I think rod steiner, can't remember name of it, each of his tattoos tells a story? Saw it as youngster & it just fascinated me. One design I made myself was based on this story (link to wki below) with magpies holding rainbow banners like jigsaw pieces am sorely grieved I may never get it done🤣

Nothing against IG I feel so sorry for him but a bit of Sharpe fangirling🤭🤣View attachment 917437
Sharpe was my childhood crush for a long time although I have to say if you can ignore Keira Knightly, the triple threat of Ioan, Clive Owen and Mads Mikkelsen in King Arthur is worth it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.