Tattle Turds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello to the cat lovers. I might be getting a Greek foster from Crete. The charity that helped us adopt Walter from there contacted me to see if I would be available at the end of November if a home isn’t found before then. They are booking flights and might need me as a back up for her. Poor thing was taken off the streets and had abscesses all over her chest which are clearing well with treatment.

They always try to rehome friendly street cats, but sadly most are too feral so treat, neuter and return them. This little girl is about 5/6 months old and loves getting cuddles and fuss. I won’t post the pics of her abscesses as they are not nice. Poor thing looks so sad. Onwards and upwards for her now though, she will have a safe and happy life to look forward to!

IMG_6104.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh bless you. I’ve had it 3 times and it sucks. Stay in bed, enjoy the feeling of a cocoon of duvet and stay hydrated ❤

I’ve had a few days of emotional fragility, nothing terrible but a low few days. Does anyone else every pick stuff to watch deliberately that will make you cry, but ending in a good cry? Or am I just a weirdo?

Just put on the impossible. The only film that made me cry more was Schindlers list, and that’s not one for me tonight. I doubt I could watch it again after visiting Krakow and Auschwitz in 2019. It’s quiet at work and so have booked a few days off to chill as still have 9 days to take before year end and already have loads of time off booked in.

Also, UK peeps, anyone else bank with NatWest that can confirm if the app is working for them?
---
Also, I love this guy! Totally random and filthy. When I first discovered him I spent a whole afternoon pissing myself laughing at his posts. Very UK humour though.

I love Luke! Hahaha the “Matthews Mum” posts crack me up because it reminds me of my own mum and sometimes, I realise I say the same stuff too 🤣🤣

ETA - just adding Durkandski as a follow recommend too. Again, very UK humour but their posts make me chuckle.
---
COVID positive 🤦
Just waiting to hear if I can have the antiviral meds 🤞
Aww @Ally Pally I hope you’re now over the worst of it and starting to feel better ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.