Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a good Chinese, find it hard not to overeat though. We do order from Pho a lot - I love their chicken curry.

Reactions: 4
Old school.

Really decent fish and chips from the wrappers with salt and vinegar
Funnily enough I've been craving this lately. We realised there's an award winning fish and chip shop not far from us so we're going to go there tomorrow night. Probably for the best that we didn't know about until now haha. It's been so long since I've had fish and chips.

Reactions: 9
@KindnessMatters - I was disappointed as were others here on seeing your tweets about us. Months ago I was upset for @GoLibrarianPoo as you & another poster upset her very much & I totally understood why & she's a favourite poster of mine & has also always been so kind to me.
Long story short my anxiety kicked in over my reaction to everything that happened & I decided it was best to walk away for a bit which I did for 5-6 days as I didn't like how my anxiety was making me feel. Aside from one poster who I do not respond to at all (who on joining posted dubious remarks about IG) & I still feel this person can be provocative, I 'like' posts based purely on content & have since 'liked' yours & the other poster. I hope your apologies are sincere & like @Caitlyn130 I give you the benefit of the doubt because I too felt sorry for Alice initially, until I landed on here lurking & saw all the receipts & then after some time joined. But I still feel for dear @GoLibrarianPoo & hate all the fresh upset this has caused her. 😞

I still wish there was a reaction emoji that signified liking part of a post but not all of it & I'm not singling anyone out, just speaking generally!

I don't like conflict as I don't particularly handle it well as it makes me very anxious & it's also made me sad seeing what has happened on here.

I did say I wouldn't be doing anymore long posts as it takes a lot of mental energy & concentration (I suffer from fatigue) & that is true but the last day or so seeing what has gone on here has made me shy away but also realise something else. I'm not having a flounce but aside from a few members who always chat with me, I don't really feel that welcome/a part of this thread, whether that's because I'm not here every day to do general chat, etc or possibly due to my 'hard line' stance on AE which I know nobody here agrees with. I feel no sympathy for her as she's a nasty toxic hateful witch & if that makes me a cold hearted witch I can live with that as I can't pretend to feel something that I don't. I am fully for the girls, Emma & Ioan. (BW to a lesser extent because she has been treated so appallingly by AE & has so much to deal with (MS) & she is with him & he deserves some happiness after the hell he knew with AE, but I am not a fan girl.)
I'll still lurk & pop in every now & then! 😘
Much love to all turds & a special shout out to @GoLibrarianPoo & @Magpierainbow :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:❤
Thank you so much @Just William I really appreciate your comments. I'm so sorry that I caused you stress and anxiety, that's the last thing I wanted to do to anyone here. My apologies are completely sincere, I came here thinking it was a gossip site (which it is, but these threads are much more than just gossip), and my initial reactions were what you saw in the tweet. I thought Alice was innocent and people were calling her a drunk and a narcissist and I made the error of thinking people were saying it to be mean. But, like you, I started to see the receipts, and saw a whole new side of AE that shocked me and I realised people weren't name calling just for fun, they were actually accurately describing her. And in that time I also got to read the comments from people here, like you, who share what's going on in their lives, and people really supporting each other, and that's why I stayed. I know @GoLibrarianPoo probably won't believe me, and I understand, but I do care for her and have felt very bad about everything since our earlier run in with Lilymyheart. I've only ever seen @GoLibrarianPoo be kind to people and I was upset by how much she was hurt from the whole situation and it hurts me know to see her in pain again, especially knowing I caused it. GLP was actually one of the first individuals I noticed when I joined here because of her username and profile pic, and I thought she seemed really nice and wanted to get to know her...but I unintentionally blew that one up in my face.

I'm really sorry to hear that you don't feel that welcome because of your personal view on AE. I think everyone here would love you to post as often as you feel comfortable, regardless of who you do or don't support.
I'm like you, as you know when I got here I thought AE was nice, but the more I saw of the real her the less I liked her, and the things she's said about BW, liking posts that say horrible things about her and her sick 'dreams', then to read the other day that she called her a psychopath...I was just floored. Especially when the only thing she was upset about was the DM putting exclamation marks after the word! I still want to see the good in people, I want for her to have a redemption story where she straightens herself out and gets real help, but she's making it hard for me to see the positives. I'm completely here for the girls too, I can't imagine what it must be like growing up in that house with her. I like Ioan, I've liked his acting since Hornblower I'm not a fan girl, but from what I've learnt here about the abuse he's received over the years from AE I'm so happy for him that he's getting out of a toxic relationship. I don't know enough about BW to form an opinion other than the fact that I feel so sorry for her having MS. I know a lady who has it and she has to get her children to feed her sometimes and I can't imagine what that must all feel like!

You mentioned that you have fatigue, is it ok if I ask what causes it? You obviously don't have to share anything at all if you don't feel comfortable! I don't know if you saw in my earlier posts I mentioned being unwell, I have a few health problems but the main one is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (or M.E. as it's called in the UK) and that's one of the reasons I can get so far behind in following threads as reading is draining, and typing leaves my arms very weak. If you ever feel like chatting, I'm always here, I'd love to get to know you better. I live in Australia so our time zones are different but if you'd ever like to talk I'd love pull up a chair beside you.

Thank you again for giving me a chance, I appreciate that must have been a stressful thing to sort through, and I'm very grateful for your grace. ♥

Sorry, I am rubbish at keeping up with the thread. I can't multitask, I only end up keeping up with one thread at a time 🤦‍♀️.

@Autisteuse I hope you are ok, good luck for Monday.

@Caitlyn130 Hope you are ok, make sure you drink plenty of water, when you are pregnant your blood volume increases and it can make you dehydrated.

User name is because I like sleep and I don't have enough time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They absolutely do deserve explanation and I'm 100 per cent ready to answer any questions anyone has. I can completely understand why people would be wondering what's happened and what's going on.
In the beginning I followed IG on twitter, I liked him since Hornblower and watched him when he was on tv (but I've never seen any of his movies) and then through his account saw AE's. I followed her, some of her posts seemed funny, I didn't get Instagram for quite a while (I don't own a mobile phone) so it was a relatively long time until I started following them on Insta. I've got some health problems (which I mentioned the other day) so I don't get to spend much time on Twitter or Insta so I had no idea of the amount of Ioan bashing AE had been doing, and I naively thought at the time that when she said she was posting pics of Ioan "#don'ttell, etc that she was joking, because I thought surely no one would genuinely post photo's of anyone, let alone their loved ones, against their will. And then AE posted the comment about him leaving her and felt sorry for her. Stupidly I believed she was telling the truth in what she'd said happened. I cringed when she said she was going on the Lorraine show (we don't get it here in Australia but I knew what kind of a show it was) and then I full on cringed when she said she was going to talk to the Daily Mail. I really thought "What kind of person goes to these places to spill the beans???". Then I found out she'd been attacking Tamika's appearance and I was really disgusted. I told Alice off for it and I told TD that I hoped she wouldn't let anything AE had said hurt her, because she looked lovely.
View attachment 1021937
Tamika and I spent a few days talking and I asked came to an understanding, she even DM'd me and we talked things out (but I won't reveal those conversations because they were said in private). Another AE fan came over and abused TD for everything and TD and I were able to help that lady see that she wasn't trying to attack AE (this was earlier on) but that she was just being defensive. That lady asked TD if she'd take down the memes she'd made about AE, and I said "how about if AE apologises and you take them down?" (of course not knowing at the time that AE never apologises about anything), but TD said "when she stops attacking me, my sister and my friend I'll take them down, and I said "Fair enough".
It was TD who pointed me in the direction of Tattle. I had a look, and as you can see, I didn't like what I saw here. I still thought at this stage that AE was only lashing out because she was hurt, not out of nastiness (obviously I was wrong). And as I mentioned in one of the tweets I've studied psychology for a year at uni and I wanted to see what the people here were like. Why were they so sure AE was a narc and an alcoholic (I hadn't seen any of her drunk vids so didn't know), I thought, incorrectly, that people were exaggerating. I wondered perhaps if people had been hurt at the hands of narcs before and that's why they thought AE was one. But the longer I stayed here, the more evidence I saw (chiefly thanks to Welp) of all the horrendous things AE had done and said. I was genuinely shocked, I had no idea she was anything that bad, but as they say you've got the receipts. As I said above I'm not well so I had no idea that AE was tweeting disgusting things and then deleting them the next day. So all I saw were her 'nicer' posts, so I'd assumed she was nicer than she is.
View attachment 1021950
The longer I stayed here I also got to see the real people behind the messages, I realise people weren't being cruel to her, they were being honest. I even had my eyes opened to the fact that some people in my own life have treated me the way AE treats IG, and I'd thought their behaviour to me was normal because I'd grown up with it. It wasn't until I read things here that I actually realised they weren't normal, they were abusive. I'd never heard of grey rock or any of the other terms, and learnt a lot about them, learnt a lot about BPD, histrionic disorder and narc behaviour. So in short you guys opened my eyes to both what Alice was really like, and also some of the things I've gone through in my life. To make it clear I in no way like or support Alice at all. I feel pity for her and hope she gets the treatment she needs, I hope even more that the girls aren't hurt by her and worry more each day that she will actually physically harm them. When I first got here people were comparing her to Betty Broderick (who I'd never heard of) but saw from the posts that she'd murdered people and that I thought was a really disgusting comparison...and now I'm at the stage where after seeing her call BW a psychopath and hearing about possible restraining orders against her, I'm genuinely worried she might be like Betty Broderick, and that's not something I say lightly.
I don't know if I've missed anything out here, I probably have, but if you want to ask me any more questions please feel free to do so. I've never been here as an FM in disguise, but started out as someone who believed AE's lies, and now like absolutely nothing about her. I hope that clears up any questions you have, but as I said, if I've missed something, feel free to ask.
See this is where your explanations confuse me. In this post you're saying that you had corresponded with TD either privately or on AE’s twitter on more than one occasion and at no time in this post do you state that she is horrible yet you have said or insinuated she is rather unpleasant on the MT. See examples below.
Screenshot_20220128_022728.jpg
Screenshot_20220128_022831.jpg
Screenshot_20220128_022941.jpg
Screenshot_20220128_023032.jpg
Screenshot_20220128_023108.jpg
Screenshot_20220128_023615.jpg

You've also twice on the MT made comments about Under The Radar posting on AE's twitter. Why do that? The only reason I can think of is to try and turn others on here against her. I just cannot see any good reason to bring those things up, it adds nothing to the actual thread and makes you look like a tell tale tit (I hope this expression is used worldwide otherwise you might think this is a really rude expression but it's not)

Screenshot_20220128_021039.jpg

Screenshot_20220128_021145.jpg

I'm afraid that for me the more you try to explain yourself the more frustrating I find it. I hope you don't take offence but it seems to me that you try to people please, you will say what you need to in the hope of people liking you or your posts. I'm certainly not going to shoot you down for that but if you want to gain friends in RL you need to be true to yourself. People can see through fakers.
I hope you can accept these comments in the spirit that they are posted in 🙂

As others have already said, I love this thread (quite often more than the MT) and would love it to remain a supportive and harmonious place for us all to share our thoughts and experiences as well as have a giggle.

What is everyone's favourite takeaway?
Indian or Thai 🍲😋

• Heart
I read more than I post but I have been suss about some of the accounts from before, I spotted some of them.

I'm still shocked at the discovery of Alice's reddit account, it's like peering into her mind! Very interesting. She's a muppet for putting it on reddit without being very vague about the personal details, it's 100% her.

• Wow
So where am I going with this? Oh yes, just exploring my violent knee jerk reaction to the canonisation of an earthly being. I guess for me, it's not about comparing the number of awful traits or behaviours and massaging the stats to decide who is the devil and who is the Virgin Mary. It's about looking at each person separately and acknowledging that were are all mixed bags of flaws and goodness. If I was to hold myself up to @GoLibrarianPoo 's rational and eloquent responses then I would come up very short but does that make me less than GLP and her more than me? Or is she just more eloquent than me and I am better at sticking things to things and covering them with spray paint in an Alice like fashion?
BIB @Ena Sharples I'm really sorry but I'm not sure why I'm here and what you mean? I don't think I'm holding anyone to some sort of high standard? I'm really confused and not actually sure what you are trying to say here.

I honestly don't think kindness matters gives a flying duck about anyone on this thread.

A few people have said they may stop posting because of Kindness matters being here and she doesn't give a tit.

She's happy to bump out regular posters in favour of herself when it's not like she couldn't go elsewhere.

Sorry folks her replies have been a bunch of shitwaffle that means tit all and she's clearly here to chuck a few landmines around.

I for one would very much appreciate if you took yourself elsewhere kindness matters. I do not want you here. I have had to many run ins with folk like you, you will cause infinite trouble and then apologise, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Thank you @Magpierainbow - 🥰:poop:🌈 you & @GoLibrarianPoo are both so sweet for thinking of me. 😘 That corner seat looks so cosy & it has a view too! 👁👁 ❤ xxx

I know I said I wouldn't be doing a long post again but ... 🤷‍♀️❤

@Autisteuse - I can't add much in the way of advice but just want to say I am so sorry for your struggles & I can't even begin to imagine what a daily nightmare it is for you. 😞 I wish I could give you a great big hug, dry your tears & tell you everything will be alright. Not today, or tomorrow, but someday. @Ena Sharples is right. Baby steps lead to small changes which lead onto bigger ones. I'm so glad you are speaking to work as you need all the support & help in RL that you can get. That is actually a big step sharing with them & a very brave one. 👏😘 I hope you have some good friends to offload to? You're a beautiful, kind & compassionate soul & I hope very soon these first steps will help you find a way out from this nightmare. + + + + + You deserve to be somewhere safe & lovely where you can put down roots all of your own & find some peace & I wish that for you so much. Sending you much love & warm hugs, ❤ xxx

Just a thought. I think you're in the UK (?) have you looked into sheltered housing? Sorry if someone has already suggested this? When I was homeless I got a one bed flat as a priority, your home situation is even worse so it might be worth looking into. The rent varies from area to area but some are very reasonable & you would be safe. Someone suggested Refuge which is a good idea. They may also be able to give you housing advise due to your abusive circumstances. Good luck. ☘🐞 xxx

@Bastion - I did reply to your spoiler post about Frightened Rabbit but it's buried somewhere up thread. 😘 I really hope your work situation is resolved soon & in your favour. Hang in there, they are utter bastards but hopefully justice will prevail. + + + + + ❤ xxx

@Caitlyn130 - wishing you a safe smooth journey to NY & I hope you settle in quickly. 🗽🥰 xxx

@clarkees & @Autisteuse - I hope you both feel much better very soon. 🌺💐🌺 xxx
So many turds with Covid. 😞

@Welsh Attack Squirrel - I hope you are looking after yourself & feeling better knowing your partner is in good hands? I wish you both all the very best. ❤ xxx

@TicTacToc - I hope your car is fixable without it costing the earth? ❤ xxx

@GoLibrarianPoo - sending you love & hugs, ❤ xxx
Hello my lovely. Nice to hear from you. I always enjoy your posts. I've probably liked more of your comments than anyone else on the MT 😁
Got a meeting on Monday with work (over webex thank duck). Keep your fingers crossed for me please x
BIB @Ena Sharples I'm really sorry but I'm not sure why I'm here and what you mean? I don't think I'm holding anyone to some sort of high standard? I'm really confused and not actually sure what you are trying to say here.
She's telling you how fab you are my darling. I agree with her. 💋😘

Reactions: 5
I'm gonna have to start a twitter account I'm going to end up banned over this I think. It's making me really angry to see someone come here with a view to duck about with my friends.

Hello my

She's telling you how fab you are my darling. I agree with her. 💋😘
Hey lovely ❤ Oh 🤦‍♀️ I thought she was saying I'm trying to hold people to some unattainable standard, and I was thinking I fall far shorter in my ideals than I think @Ena Sharples does - I want to learn her zen! :LOL:

Thank you for helping me out there, was so lost :ROFLMAO: 😗

• Heart
  • Sad
Old school.

Really decent fish and chips from the wrappers with salt and vinegar
Whenever my friend comes over from America she and her husband always ask me to take them for fish and chips, which they then insist on eating at the beach no matter what the weather is like ⛈🌪🌞

• Heart
All my fingers and toes crossed for your Monday meeting @Bastion 🤞 ❤

Sorry @Just William I hope you stick about twinTurd, I always get a wee kick when I see you've been in to catch up ❤

@Caitlyn130 Fate works in weird ways! I hope this gives you the breathing space you need to slow everything down and figure it all out ❤

@Penguin86 I would eat pizza every day for dinner I think :LOL:

@Autisteuse I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better today ❤ I really hope you manage to speak to someone and get the help you need to get out of that house asap ❤

@Magpierainbow How did today go? 🐎 🙌 ❤ 🌈

I feel like I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff I wanted to say to other people 😅 Kisses and hugs to everyone basically 🤗 😗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey lovely ❤ Oh 🤦‍♀️ I thought she was saying I'm trying to hold people to some unattainable standard, and I was thinking I fall far shorter in my ideals than I think @Ena Sharples does - I want to learn her zen! :LOL:

Thank you for helping me out there, was so lost :ROFLMAO: 😗
See how easy it is to misinterpret things 😂 I think it's probably just because you're wound up at the moment though.
WE ALL LOVE YOU ❤❤

All my fingers and toes crossed for your Monday meeting @Bastion 🤞 ❤

Sorry @Just William I hope you stick about twinTurd, I always get a wee kick when I see you've been in to catch up ❤

@Caitlyn130 Fate works in weird ways! I hope this gives you the breathing space you need to slow everything down and figure it all out ❤

@Penguin86 I would eat pizza every day for dinner I think :LOL:

@Autisteuse I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better today ❤ I really hope you manage to speak to someone and get the help you need to get out of that house asap ❤

@Magpierainbow How did today go? 🐎 🙌 ❤ 🌈

I feel like I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff I wanted to say to other people 😅 Kisses and hugs to everyone basically 🤗 😗
Thanks honey. I've not started getting anxious yet but I'm sure it will come 😔

• Heart
See how easy it is to misinterpret things 😂 I think it's probably just because you're wound up at the moment though.
WE ALL LOVE YOU ❤❤
I honestly didn't think she was having a go at me, I figured I was reading it wrong because of all the stuff going down here but I couldn't get my brain to kick into gear and figure it out for myself 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Aw! ❤ Loooove you guys! ❤ ❤ :ROFLMAO: 😗

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.