Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@KindnessMatters - I was disappointed as were others here on seeing your tweets about us. Months ago I was upset for @GoLibrarianPoo as you & another poster upset her very much & I totally understood why & she's a favourite poster of mine & has also always been so kind to me.
Long story short my anxiety kicked in over my reaction to everything that happened & I decided it was best to walk away for a bit which I did for 5-6 days as I didn't like how my anxiety was making me feel. Aside from one poster who I do not respond to at all (who on joining posted dubious remarks about IG) & I still feel this person can be provocative, I 'like' posts based purely on content & have since 'liked' yours & the other poster. I hope your apologies are sincere & like @Caitlyn130 I give you the benefit of the doubt because I too felt sorry for Alice initially, until I landed on here lurking & saw all the receipts & then after some time joined. But I still feel for dear @GoLibrarianPoo & hate all the fresh upset this has caused her. 😞

I still wish there was a reaction emoji that signified liking part of a post but not all of it & I'm not singling anyone out, just speaking generally!

I don't like conflict as I don't particularly handle it well as it makes me very anxious & it's also made me sad seeing what has happened on here.

I did say I wouldn't be doing anymore long posts as it takes a lot of mental energy & concentration (I suffer from fatigue) & that is true but the last day or so seeing what has gone on here has made me shy away but also realise something else. I'm not having a flounce but aside from a few members who always chat with me, I don't really feel that welcome/a part of this thread, whether that's because I'm not here every day to do general chat, etc or possibly due to my 'hard line' stance on AE which I know nobody here agrees with. I feel no sympathy for her as she's a nasty toxic hateful witch & if that makes me a cold hearted witch I can live with that as I can't pretend to feel something that I don't. I am fully for the girls, Emma & Ioan. (BW to a lesser extent because she has been treated so appallingly by AE & has so much to deal with (MS) & she is with him & he deserves some happiness after the hell he knew with AE, but I am not a fan girl.)
I'll still lurk & pop in every now & then! 😘
Much love to all turds & a special shout out to @GoLibrarianPoo & @Magpierainbow :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Noooooo!
You had a feeling about that didn’t you?
Honestly ever fibre of my being the last two days has said 'don't go, don't go, don't go'.

I got about 3 hours sleep last night and when I woke up this morning I was so dizzy I couldn't walk in a straight line and had to steady myself against the wall to get to the bathroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Orders several bars for Christmas/ birthday presents🀭View attachment 1022173

Is it any good, I keep reading the reviews, I did like Samantha in original though πŸ˜–
I won't write anything spoilery. Samantha is missed, she was always my favourite character. I'm enjoying it because I loved that show and always hoped it would be revisited one day. I do have many issues with it though and hate what they've done to the characters of Charlotte and Miranda. I have seen a spoiler that could explain Charlotte though. Carrie is still a self-obsessed whiner πŸ˜† but at least she has good reason to be now. I hope there will be a second series. As a representatation of 50+ women though, it's doing us a huge disservice and I'd like to see this readdressed in a second series.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I won't write anything spoilery. Samantha is missed, she was always my favourite character. I'm enjoying it because I loved that show and always hoped it would be revisited one day. I do have many issues with it though and hate what they've done to the characters of Charlotte and Miranda. I have seen a spoiler that could explain Charlotte though. Carrie is still a self-obsessed whiner πŸ˜† but at least she has good reason to be now. I hope there will be a second series. As a representatation of 50+ women though, it's doing us a huge disservice and I'd like to see this readdressed in a second series.
I went to the SATC popup a while back. It was great! I can post some pics if you like.
I never did watch the series - it was always a little bit too old for me. But I did enjoy the first movie a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly ever fibre of my being the last two days has said 'don't go, don't go, don't go'.

I got about 3 hours sleep last night and when I woke up this morning I was so dizzy I couldn't walk in a straight line and had to steady myself against the wall to get to the bathroom.
Oh bless you πŸ’– you can always come back though 🀞❀ I don't like the sound of that, have you had your BP checked? Don't assume that that's just anxiety/panic, it could be physical? I can't stay on the thread, but get yourself checked out if you don't feel right. Take care xxx πŸ’β€

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh bless you πŸ’– you can always come back though 🀞❀ I don't like the sound of that, have you had your BP checked? Don't assume that that's just anxiety/panic, it could be physical? I can't stay on the thread, but get yourself checked out if you don't feel right. Take care xxx πŸ’β€
You too xx

• Heart
I went to the SATC popup a while back. It was great! I can post some pics if you like.
I never did watch the series - it was always a little bit too old for me. But I did enjoy the first movie a lot.
Ooh will you, thanks! 😊 I loved the first film too, we won't mention the second πŸ˜† I have to go, hope you're feeling OK? πŸ€žπŸ’β€

Reactions: 2
Ooh will you, thanks! 😊 I loved the first film too, we won't mention the second πŸ˜† I have to go, hope you're feeling OK? πŸ€žπŸ’β€
I feel a lot better now. I think I may have been dehydrated a bit, and stressed.
I secretly liked the second too, despite its flaws, don't tell anyone! It wasn't as good as the first though.
Hope everything is okay with you. I will post those pics in a bit :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Did you manifest that flight cancellation Caitlyn, did you? 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
wow, now this was an interesting read re: the MT. My gut feeling was right :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.