Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I posted those comments the other day that was genuine, I don't like AE anymore, and when I posted on this thread about the comments someone had said to me here, and asking about friendship, they were genuine comments. Not used to manipulate anyone, just wanting some genuine advice and help. Saying that, if some people thought I was an FM from the start (or even still do, I understand) I can see why they might think my questions might be an attempt at being manipulative, but for what it's worth, they were sincere questions from someone who was feeling sad and hasn't been a supporter of AE's for some time.
I think anyone involved with AE even in this manner, gets hurt by her. You’re either #team Alice or you’re out.
I’ve never seen anyone quite like her, it keeps me fascinated as I said sometimes in a macabre way.
I hope you understand what position I’m coming from, it was really hurtful to see someone go at people I’ve grown to care about. Although we are essentially strangers, I feel an affinity with them and that particular person on Twitter is awful, no doubt seeing this conversation will have her rubbing her hands with glee. I turn her ramblings into humour, I think that’s where my flappy mimsy and 102 children come into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for responding. You've said many things that I expected based on going through your tweets yesterday and today. I saw how things went down with you and Alice & Co and I'm not going to hold a grudge about things that were said before you got to know us. I think you'll find the vast majority of people here weren't aware of Alice's delete-tweets before joining Tattle so you're not alone there.

I do just want to ask about this tweet: as it's fairly recent, you had been active on Tattle for a while at this point, you're interacting with Lupine and asking if IG did anything to hurt AE. I would expect you to know that's not the case and I would also have an expectation that you don't interact with Lupine at all. I'd be concerned if anyone on the MT did.

View attachment 1021975

Personally I'm kind of over the whole thing. In my mind, you definitely were an FM. You called Bianca a bogan. But I do think your change of heart is genuine. There's absolutely no requirement to be anti-Alice to participate on the threads but it's the hiding it that gets people's backs up. I recognise I'm in the minority here though and more forgiving than most.
Sorry, I meant to ask, when did I call Bianca a bogan? I don't recall it, but I certainly regret it if I did.

@KindnessMatters That doesn't really go very far with me for my 2p worth.

I don't think it explains or excuses your running to tell tales on Twitter, sharing screenshots of what's been posted here, or your hyperbolic vomiting after reading some of the posts... but not enough of them apparently :rolleyes:

I still don't find it much explanation of your joining in with the bullying and harassment done by #TeamAlice and calling BW a "bogan" counts as bullying for me.

FWIW I actually have an issue with that from a Feminist standpoint anyway. I do occasionally use the words witch and bleep in general still but I'm trying to scale back, and I try really hard not to use them about other women because I know women don't need any help being marginalised and trodden down any further.
So I find this whole "she stole my husband" narrative to be thoroughly misogynist through and through. It always colours my view of people a little when they subscribe to this sort of crappy lazy women competing against other women thinking. Harassing a woman for being a "bogan" is similarly crappy behaviour. You are saying she's cheap trash. You are calling another woman trash! (y)

You came here outspoken in your views about how IG had "Ghosted" AE etc - which now you say is because you haven't heard the term Grey Rock till now.... but you say you've studied Psychology? So I would assume you would have some idea about the technique or at least heard of it.

I'd also assume because of your studies that you would be a little better equipped to be able to spot bullies (online for eg - distanced and removed as you are from online people personally, it does make it more easy to be objective about their actions), rather than to jump on the bandwagon and join in as you did.

To be completely frank since you've mentioned it a few times now, I would have made a lot of incorrect assumptions based on your purported studies... but then you know what they say about assumptions 🤷‍♀️

I don't enjoy the (what seems to me) obfuscation of facts that you have given earlier in the thread and here, sandwiched between lots of (to me) word salad and emotive subjects. Again it all comes across as manipulative to me.

Good, nice and decent people don't need to manipulate or lie or minimise to other good, nice and decent people. I believe the people on this thread to be some of the best, nicest and most decent people I've "met"online.

If I had to come up with some sort of imaginary person parallel I'd say you are like the girl that wants "in" with the mean girls at high school. Says' mean things, get's in with the crowd. Get's chucked for stepping out of line and comes shamefaced to the people she bullied... Lie down with dogs and all that.

I still don't trust you and what you had to say didn't clear very much up for me or go any way towards building any trust. I don't think I will ever trust you now.

I've got a lot of thoughts about all this and I'm not really articulating them at all well so I'll leave others to make their decisions and not interfere further but I won't interact with you in future if you do stick about because you just make me cross.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I posted those comments the other day that was genuine, I don't like AE anymore, and when I posted on this thread about the comments someone had said to me here, and asking about friendship, they were genuine comments. Not used to manipulate anyone, just wanting some genuine advice and help. Saying that, if some people thought I was an FM from the start (or even still do, I understand) I can see why they might think my questions might be an attempt at being manipulative, but for what it's worth, they were sincere questions from someone who was feeling sad and hasn't been a supporter of AE's for some time.

Thank you for your understanding, and I'm sorry for hurting people's feelings and betraying their sense of trust, as that genuinely was never my intention. That comment to Lupine was not my finest (or kindest!) hour, but I wrote it because he was trying to suggest IG had terribly abused AE in some way, which by this time I did not believe, so I thought I'd call him out on it because I thought he was being deliberately vague and thought if IG had really hurt AE then he'd come out and say it, but I didn't believe Ioan had, and true enough Lupine came back with a line something like "Oh he's hurt her in so many ways". I hoped this would make others who saw the comment question the truth about it and realise that Ioan hadn't hurt her as Lupine was suggesting. I don't know if it did help change anyone's mind, but that was my hope at the time.
I can't say that makes a lot of sense to me but I'm starting to feel like this is all just way too deep for a celeb divorce drama 😂

I love the chat here, care very little about Alice any more if I'm being honest, just stay for the people, mostly the ones on this thread, and to see how it all plays out in the end.

I believe what you've said, I think you probably didn't quite realise what you were getting into with Alice. Thought you were supporting a woman going through a divorce, instead you got all kinds of nastiness and manipulation. My advice is to stay far away from Alice and all involved with her on Twitter.

I'm happy to draw a line under the whole thing.

Bogan tweet attached

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One thing further I forgot, it's clear to me you've been lurking on our 2 Tattle Turd threads and reading them... but you've not mentioned it, just accidentally let slip you had read my comment about not trusting you from the start and I said that many pages before you "joined in" - that seems "odd" to me too.

I'm so sorry I said something to you about the Tone profile pic, I honestly don't even remember saying anything (though I believe you when you say I did), I didn't know at the time that people from here were personally being targeted or attacked on twitter. I usually report any abuse (from anyone) on Twitter, not that they do much about it) so I would like to hope if I had seen anything I would have reported it to Twitter for harassment.

I'd also like to apologise again for anyone who's hurt by my being here. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't here to trick people, I just wanted to understand why people were being rude and insulting (which is how it looked to me at the time). I was also trolled by AE's FMs for being nice to TD, another person called K, and Mr Woofington, they believed that if I was #TeamAlice I should be anti everyone who said anything negative about her. I was "#TeamAlice" in the sense that I felt sorry for a woman who, I thought, had been suddenly dumped by her husband and found out on Instagram, but not #TeamAlice Flying Monkey's style. When I stood up to AE and her FMs for their horrible attacks on others I was blocked by AE, as I said, attacked and abused by the FM's and was told I was "sitting on the fence" so much I'd get splinter's up my @rse when I was really just trying to build a bridge between both sides so they could hopefully calm down and get along. Ironically the only people who were supportive of me were TD, K, and one Alice fan who also had no idea how bad AE had been. Then I came here and found that Welp had put up my twitter comments here, showing my face, real name and twitter name, I knew straight away that she hadn't done it on purpose, so I've never held it against her but after seeing my personal details here, and people laughing at me because AE's FMs had turned on me and were abusing me I was really hurt, but as I said in the previous post, I decided to join here and get to know what people were really like instead of just getting angry, and to find out why people were being abusive or mocking me for being attacked, and I wanted to get to 'know' the humans behind the screen, to understand them and know why they were attacking me for being abused. And it was through that that I discovered the full truth about what AE is really like, and realised people here were right all along. It's been a very eye opening learning experience for me.
BIB It was quite the topic of discussion and had been for some time... and it was ongoing, it's still happening I think?

I honestly can't be fucked looking again but I'm sure the friends thing came about after you were "challenged" and not as would have it that you asked for help with making friends (which you didn't btw just emotively brought up that you don't have any/can't keep any and that there must be something wrong with you), and then were challenged.

Seriously I call bullshit... just in general.

OMG seriously though.

So according to you, you baited people on twitter by liking a horrid comment so you could see who to report and then you "called out" lupine's comment by asking "sarcastically" if IG had hurt AE complete with Angry face emoji.... not like a rolleye emoji or any of the other sarcastic emojis? :rolleyes: or should I say 🤬 :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry you were hurt, I don’t ever engage with any of them on Twitter at all from either side. At the time you joined there was one
deliberately trying to hurt @Penguin86 and @ RTP as well as me. I genuinely think at that time this particular user was trying to incite su*cide ideation that some of the users on here had spoken about. It was really upsetting and angered me. To this day this person still mentions us in a derogatory and harmful way.
I feel this forum is slightly different to Twitter, it’s more of a community on here and boy do we like to discuss all things AE & IG and that comes with huge emotions and triggers for everyone. I think that’s what keeps it so fascinating sometimes in a macabre way.
I hope you understand the nuance and humour on here and feel you can join in in the future.
Thank you very much for the second half of your post, I didn't see it the first time, I just saw your comments about Penguin and RTP being abused on Twitter and was horrified, so replied to that.
I have discovered this forum is a complete polar opposite to Twitter, and I'm really glad I came because of all the ways it's helped me improve as a person, but it's also helped me see what a vacuum Twitter is, with people only allowing comments from those who agree with them whereas here people are allowed differing points of view on different aspects of the situation, and there's a wonderful camaraderie here, and a great sense of humour. But also beautiful vulnerability, it's inspired me to post some things that are personal about my life that I haven't shared anywhere else, some things I've never even said out loud, and it's also helped me see the beauty of so many peoples souls, people who've been through hellish situations and yet keep coming back striving for a better life, people with amazing wit, and as anyone can see on these threads, incredible love, support and understanding for each other. Last week I mentioned my brothers and I had come down with Covid and straight away @Autisteuse came and asked "Is there anything we can do for you?" Knowing what she's going through, what she's been through and the struggles on her plate right now, and she took the time to immediately say "How can I help?" That's not only something I don't see on twitter, it's something I rarely see anywhere.
I would dearly love it if people would let me stay here, I do understand completely if anyone is triggered or feels betrayed, I probably would be just as shocked and wary if I were in your shoes, but I hope you can tell or maybe give me the chance to prove to you all, that I'm not here for nefarious reasons, I'm just someone who believed the wrong person and found a group of great people on the way. I also wish that when the time came that I first realised people here were right about AE that I had come forward then and said all of this, that I was pro AE at first but am not any more, and I'm sorry I didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@JustWilliam thank you, I have it very mildly at the moment and so do my children, but my husband is quite bad, so I'm hoping I stay OK and he improves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh no, not you too @Nonah. And on holiday. Our poor turd herd. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😕
But glad you've mostly caught up & hope you feel better very soon.❤xxx
Thanks! I feel fine tbh. Would never have known but for a pre flight PCR (we were due to move to another resort today). Hopefully it buggers off soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@JustWilliam thank you, I have it very mildly at the moment and so do my children, but my husband is quite bad, so I'm hoping I stay OK and he improves.
Sorry to hear this. Hope your husband is feeling better soon. And the little Notorious MNZ’s and yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks! I feel fine tbh. Would never have known but for a pre flight PCR (we were due to move to another resort today). Hopefully it buggers off soon!
That's good news! (y) Fingers crossed!

I love your avatar! 😁

Reactions: 2
My poor baby had been shut outside by my male housemate since at least 10pm 😢
She was crying to be let back in and she told me off but then ran to my bedroom for cuddles. She's warming up now and purring away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

I don't think it explains or excuses your running to tell tales on Twitter, sharing screenshots of what's been posted here, or your hyperbolic vomiting after reading some of the posts... but not enough of them apparently :rolleyes:

I still don't find it much explanation of your joining in with the bullying and harassment done by #TeamAlice and calling BW a "bogan" counts as bullying for me.

FWIW I actually have an issue with that from a Feminist standpoint anyway. I do occasionally use the words witch and bleep in general still but I'm trying to scale back, and I try really hard not to use them about other women because I know women don't need any help being marginalised and trodden down any further.
So I find this whole "she stole my husband" narrative to be thoroughly misogynist through and through. It always colours my view of people a little when they subscribe to this sort of crappy lazy women competing against other women thinking. Harassing a woman for being a "bogan" is similarly crappy behaviour. You are saying she's cheap trash. You are calling another woman trash! (y)

You came here outspoken in your views about how IG had "Ghosted" AE etc - which now you say is because you haven't heard the term Grey Rock till now.... but you say you've studied Psychology? So I would assume you would have some idea about the technique or at least heard of it.

I'd also assume because of your studies that you would be a little better equipped to be able to spot bullies (online for eg - distanced and removed as you are from online people personally, it does make it more easy to be objective about their actions), rather than to jump on the bandwagon and join in as you did.

To be completely frank since you've mentioned it a few times now, I would have made a lot of incorrect assumptions based on your purported studies... but then you know what they say about assumptions 🤷‍♀️

I don't enjoy the (what seems to me) obfuscation of facts that you have given earlier in the thread and here, sandwiched between lots of (to me) word salad and emotive subjects. Again it all comes across as manipulative to me.

Good, nice and decent people don't need to manipulate or lie or minimise to other good, nice and decent people. I believe the people on this thread to be some of the best, nicest and most decent people I've "met"online.

If I had to come up with some sort of imaginary person parallel I'd say you are like the girl that wants "in" with the mean girls at high school. Says' mean things, get's in with the crowd. Get's chucked for stepping out of line and comes shamefaced to the people she bullied... Lie down with dogs and all that.

I still don't trust you and what you had to say didn't clear very much up for me or go any way towards building any trust. I don't think I will ever trust you now.

I've got a lot of thoughts about all this and I'm not really articulating them at all well so I'll leave others to make their decisions and not interfere further but I won't interact with you in future if you do stick about because you just make me cross.
First of all I want to say I'm sorry I hurt you. I don't know which facts you think I've obfuscated (sorry that's a new word for me). If I have left anything out or been unclear about something I apologise, it's not intentional, I'm just trying to answer questions that I've been asked, explain how I came to be here, and I might have missed something along the way. If it's ok with you could you please tell me what I left out or got wrong?

I know you think I'm trying to manipulate people, but I'm not. I came here thinking one thing, learnt new information and changed my mind. Any and all personal facts I've shared about myself are true and were not put online for sympathy or manipulation, they were genuine questions and comments I asked because I think the people on this thread are nice too.

I hate "mean girls" and I'd never want to hang with them, which is why as soon as I realised AE's lot were like that I left. I understand completely why you feel you can't trust me, and why you don't want to interact with me, and all I can say is that I'm sorry I hurt you and I understand and respect your choice and your view.

I do that too, get all caught up in stuff and get carried away a bit ❤ Baby hormones might not be helping either?

Have you spoken to the Mr about how you are feeling or are you trying not to worry him?

Bless you I get that too, the you'll be fine when you are there but you still don't want to leave, it's hard to be stuck in the middle of yourself like that 😅

Is it that you'll miss things here or are you having a bit of a freak out that you're just making a bad decision or a mix of both do you think? x
@Caitlyn130 don't forget that moving house is one of the top most stressful life events, and you're pregnant. I think you're really brave 💖 I can't imagine living in NYC! Alhough I'm currently watching 'And just like that...' and 'Sex and the City', so feel like I know the place 😁 Just don't overtire yourself. Let us know how you are, when you're able to. Good luck! 🤞🏠👶💐☕❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One thing further I forgot, it's clear to me you've been lurking on our 2 Tattle Turd threads and reading them... but you've not mentioned it, just accidentally let slip you had read my comment about not trusting you from the start and I said that many pages before you "joined in" - that seems "odd" to me too.

BIB It was quite the topic of discussion and had been for some time... and it was ongoing, it's still happening I think?

I honestly can't be fucked looking again but I'm sure the friends thing came about after you were "challenged" and not as would have it that you asked for help with making friends (which you didn't btw just emotively brought up that you don't have any/can't keep any and that there must be something wrong with you), and then were challenged.

Seriously I call bullshit... just in general.

OMG seriously though.

So according to you, you baited people on twitter by liking a horrid comment so you could see who to report and then you "called out" lupine's comment by asking "sarcastically" if IG had hurt AE complete with Angry face emoji.... not like a rolleye emoji or any of the other sarcastic emojis? :rolleyes: or should I say 🤬 :LOL:
I wasn't 'lurking' in the threads, I was reading them, they're public and no one had said that only certain people were allowed there - I thought we were all allowed there since it's Tattle Turd stuff and that's what I'm on Tattle for. I don't often get to be online at the same time as everyone else as I'm in a different hemisphere so by the time I read the threads they're closed. The other day when I asked my questions in the TT thread I had just finished reading through a thread, was enjoying getting to know everyone and find out what's going on in everybody's lives, and then when I got to the end of the thread I discovered you and some other people were talking about me. It knocked the wind out of my sails, I didn't know anyone thought I was an FM or that I was the Moral Police or that I got on peoples tits. I actually thought maybe people liked me the way I liked them. Then when not much later someone on the MT said something that upset me I posted in here, I mentioned that I might not be welcomed because I'd just read what you'd said about me, but I thought maybe there were some people who didn't dislike me and that maybe they wouldn't mind talking to me. (Which they did, and I appreciated very much).

The BIB I'm sorry I didn't know that was still going on because, as I said, I've been blocked by AE's FM's or I blocked the others.

The "friends" topic came up a few days back now, by someone else, I think there were about three of us talking about being friendless in RL in the MT, including me, @Caitlyn130 and someone else (I'm sorry I forget who), and it was that conversation that made me think to bring it up in this thread.

I didn't like a comment on twitter to bait people - if you're referring to the link you shared yesterday, someone here posted that they were waiting for people to 'like' AE's tweet and that so far only Tallulah had like it. There were about 15 other people in this forum who also 'liked' that person's post, including people here. As I said I do report abuse on Twitter, so I did report the abusive tweet, but I never baited anybody. The comment was made by someone with an owl in the profile pic I think.

You are completely right. I should have just called out Lupine or used a roll eye emoji to prove I didn't believe him. I questioned myself at the time how I should react to him, should I ignore it, should I ask him for proof of the abuse he was alleging Ioan had done...and I did the wrong thing. I should have either just said "I don't believe you" or left it alone. I made the wrong choice, and I can't excuse it.

I'm dismayed.

And hungry. Always hungry.

I'm going to watch at least a little bit more of Supernatural now so I dream about Jeffrey Dean Morgan and not you guys (no offense)
I mean you don't even have faces...I just dream about names
I only know that actor (JDM) from The Walking Dead. I actually stopping watching because of his character because I hated him so much I was experiencing real anxiety every time I saw him 😆
(not getting involved in the other stuff. I can't deal with anything negative at the moment).

• Heart
@ kindness.
People have shared very personal things on here, and it’s making my skin crawl thinking someone has been here taking it all in, then reporting back. I hope I’m wrong, and I hope this isn’t the case at all. I feel like I don’t even want to post on here anymore now.
I sincerely hope you’re being genuine with your apologies, I can see why people are pissed off and upset. I’ve seen some of the convos you’ve been involved in and the stuff you liked on Twitter…. Mind blown 🤯 Its not the type of stuff a person advocating for kindness would like, let me put it that way. Like Caitlyn said, I don’t want it to turn into a pile on, but seriously wtf???

• Heart
Reactions: 5

You're right. The bogan comment was disgusting, uncalled for and I should never have said it. I won't defend it in any way or make up excuses for it because you're correct, it's a completely awful and anti-feminist thing to say and I'm deeply sorry I said it. I don't think Bianca 'stole' Ioan, he's his own man and no matter the timeline he made a conscious decision to be with her and she chose to be with him. I don't approve of cheating, though I do understand why some people who are in abusive relationships cheat before leaving. I don't think anyone should stay in an unhappy or abusive relationship and am glad when they are able to get out. I'm not one of those people that think you have to stay in an unhappy marriage, I don't think they have to wait until the divorce papers come through to be able to move on and be with someone else.

I studied psychology at Uni for a year back in 2001. It was first year psychology and narcissism, histrionic disorder, grey rock where never things taught in it. I assume if I'd studied it for long they would have been topics covered but they were never mentioned in my year of studying it. We did half a year of studying basic psychology and the other half studying the statistics element of scientifically studying human behaviour. So grey rock was never a term I'd even heard before I got here and I had to google it to look up what it meant.

I understand why you're cross with me, I understand why any of you feel that way, or betrayed or harmed in anyway. All I can do is apologise, I admit I've made mistakes, ones I really regret, and I didn't come here with the plan to hurt anyone, but I obviously have, and for all of that I'm sorry.

@ kindness.
People have shared very personal things on here, and it’s making my skin crawl thinking someone has been here taking it all in, then reporting back. I hope I’m wrong, and I hope this isn’t the case at all. I feel like I don’t even want to post on here anymore now.
I sincerely hope you’re being genuine with your apologies, I can see why people are pissed off and upset. I’ve seen some of the convos you’ve been involved in and the stuff you liked on Twitter…. Mind blown 🤯 Its not the type of stuff a person advocating for kindness would like, let me put it that way. Like Caitlyn said, I don’t want it to turn into a pile on, but seriously wtf???
I can only agree with you. And if I were in your shoes I'd feel the same way. I know I've given people a lot of reasons to distrust me, and I don't blame you if you do. But I am completely sincere with all of my apologies. Everyone here - including the FM's if they come here, which for everyone's sake I pray they don't, can now see not only what I've said, they can see my real name, my twitter username, my real photo. If anyone at all - here or the FMs want to troll me they can now do it because they know who I am and what I now think.
I wish I could do more than apologise again to let you, and everyone, know how bad I feel about the whole situation. I did come here (to the MT) as someone who thought AE was innocent and had been wronged, but I don't believe anything she says anymore, and even if I did I would never come to this thread because it's a personal thread for people who don't like her and are discussing their lives. If I still liked anything about AE I would stick solely to the MT because this has nothing to do with her. But as I said, I don't like her, I've come to know you all a bit through what you shared in the MT and I thought you were all really nice people that I'd like to know. That's the only reason I came to this thread. I would never dream of screen capping anything said here and because when I started reading what had been posted in this thread, I read it as what I hoped would be your equal, a friend, I have never and will never repeat anything that's been said here. I don't repeat what's said on the MT, as I said I've got no one to say it to anyway, I'm blocked by AE and her supporters, and I wouldn't tell them anything if they did like me. I know this is a very public forum, but the comments made here are very private and I would never even consider sharing them with anyone.
You're right, things I've said and done haven't been kind, and I'm more disappointed in the fact that I said and did them than anyone. That's one of the reasons I created the username Kindness Matters because I wanted to remind myself, when I logged on every day, that my behaviour matters, that I want to be a kind person, someone that can be respected, and I used that name to try and remind myself to be kind when I speak. I wish I'd thought of that earlier and not said and done the things I have.
I'm very sorry I've made you feel this way, I never intended to, but I do take responsibility for my actions and my mistakes and I don't plan on making any of them again.

I think anyone involved with AE even in this manner, gets hurt by her. You’re either #team Alice or you’re out.
I’ve never seen anyone quite like her, it keeps me fascinated as I said sometimes in a macabre way.
I hope you understand what position I’m coming from, it was really hurtful to see someone go at people I’ve grown to care about. Although we are essentially strangers, I feel an affinity with them and that particular person on Twitter is awful, no doubt seeing this conversation will have her rubbing her hands with glee. I turn her ramblings into humour, I think that’s where my flappy mimsy and 102 children come into it.
I feel the same way about everything you've said. When I first believed Alice I thought I'd try and be diplomatic and get her and Tamika to stop attacking each other and hopefully build a bridge between the two camps where they could still disagree but not be so personal and vicious in their attacks on one another. The very first time I said anything to AE about it, and I think I said it politely, she just blocked me straight away. I should have gotten it then, I was flat out confused why she would block someone who was being polite, even if they were asking her to stop. Then not much later her FM's ripped me apart and I thought "Wow, this is what these people are like" but stupidly, I still believed that Alice had been dumped with no warning, I'd never seen her lie about anything before and assumed it was still the truth, so I didn't like her behaviour or the way she bullied people, and I said that openly, but I still assumed she was telling the truth about the marriage and how it was ending and felt sorry for her about that.

I think it's pretty obvious that I've never seen anyone like her before either! I mean I honestly thought I was a pretty good judge of character, but she had me completely fooled. And I don't know in all honesty whether anyone will want to talk to me again, or trust me, and I understand that. Of course I selfishly would love for people to realise that I'm sorry for everything and that I respect them a lot. People here have been kinder to me (and each other) than I've seen anywhere in a long time. I don't think I ever said anything rude or insulting to anyone here since I joined, and I completely apologise if I have, but though it took me longer than it should have to realise the truth about AE, it didn't take me long to realise that the people here weren't the villains they were made out to be. Even at the beginning when I thought AE was telling the truth (HA!) I disagreed with what some people were saying here. I thought their view of her was wrong, but I still thought they were nice people. I wouldn't have stayed if I didn't, and I wouldn't be here right now trying to make amends and apologise.

I don't know if it's a foolish hope, but I do hope none of the FMs know about these threads. Not because of me, I don't care what they say or do to me, but you've all proven time and again that you don't deserve the abuse or to be made fun of. And I can only hope that if they do find out it's me they attack and no one else. I'm one of 7 children, not quite as many of you've had, but I love your mimsy jokes, and I think you're going to need a bigger shoe to live in! Truthfully the only thing wrong with this place is the amount of times I've ended up having shart songs stuck in my head! I watched Law & Order: SVU last night and when they called a lawyer a shark I honestly thought for a moment they'd said shart!

Last edited:
*shuffles in to turn lights off (we can't waste our bill fund in these trying times) sees @GoLibrarianPoo has been in & smiles*

I spent 5 days in ny & had to buy pair of trainers while I was there, the walking aggravated my tendonitis soooo much🤣. I had to see ground zero (that was while monument still under construction) was caught up in all that the year it happened & obviously always stayed with me won't go into that right now. Massive hugs @Caitlyn130 🫂 xxx. @Penguin86 do I need to come have a word with that housemate?! @M33L4 - the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind...................
🤭🤣 "see" all you gorgeous turds again in a bit 🌈🫂💖💕😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.