Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if people actively participating on here have been involved with telling Alice and co who on Tattle said what, I would like to hear more about that. It looks really bad.

That said I'm still open to hearing an explanation. People change their minds and realise their mistakes and if that's what's happened here I could be understanding. These tweets were back in November and it's possible people have done u-turns since then. I really don't want a pile on to happen so if we can all wait patiently for KM to say her piece I would really like that. Don't upset the pregnant lady!

Tweet.jpg

So recent. Mmm.

Is their Twitter handle the same as their Tattle one?
No.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always felt off though.

There is someone else on the MT and who pops in here that I think 🤔

• Sad
Still when they were on here actively participating within the threads… mmmmmhm
I'm not sure she was actively participating on threads then, but I can be corrected.
She's also been extremely critical of Alice throughout her tweeting history, so I'm not going to make a blanket judgement on a few tweets but I do feel those few tweets need explaining.

Reactions: 2
Definitely time for me to quieten down again, I think. I’m not up for a pile on either as I agree, people change their mind, but I’m not ok with the expectation of emotional labour from people who’ve they’ve been cutting and talking badly about. It’s snake behaviour in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Definitely time for me to quieten down again, I think. I’m not up for a pile on either as I agree, people change their mind, but I’m not ok with the expectation of emotional labour from people who’ve they’ve been cutting and talking badly about. It’s snake behaviour in my opinion.
I agree with you completely.

@GoLibrarianPoo I'm working on a response to your lovely post!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Caitlyn130 "Don't upset the pregnant lady"

duck no!

My best mate when she was pregnant with her first came to visit me in my first floor flat. It had an awesome window seat and you could open the window right out. It was also her first time meeting another friend of mine and at the time her pregnancy hormones were doing weird things to her.
About half an hour in she turned to my other friend and said calm as you like "I'm so sorry, please don't take this the wrong way but I keep imagining throwing you out that window!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She did say it was cartoon violence she was imagining, like Roadrunner and Wile E Cayote style stuff and other friend thought it was hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Guys I started Supernatural at 8.30 and I'm 2m 30s in 😂
At least you didn't let it play on and miss it all like I did with P&R the other night.

I'm interested (for a given value of interested) in what there will be, if anything, said about the contradictions in posts both here and in the MT - thinking opening posts ETA: in the MT because from then on it was just a general feeling for me.

Reactions: 2
I feel a bit weird now. I came here for some fun and thought the MT was one of the less brutal threads (especially in the early days)

@Caitlyn130 what @GoLibrarianPoo says.
You are not a handful you are very human. We are all mixed bags. I can be the sweetest lady on the planet and I can also be an absolute witch. I’m ok with both of those sides plus all of the colour in between too. You sound like you’ve got the love of a good man, I’m sure he’s a good judge of character.

You are more than ok as you are and I don’t want to fight about that with you either!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit weird now. I came here for some fun and thought the MT was one of the less brutal threads (especially in the early days)

@Caitlyn130 what @GoLibrarianPoo says.
You are not a handful you are very human. We are all mixed bags. I can be the sweetest lady on the planet and I can also be an absolute witch. I’m ok with both of those sides plus all of the colour in between too. You sound like you’ve got the love of a good man, I’m sure he’s a good judge of character.

You are more than ok as you are and I don’t want to fight about that with you either!
Thank you ❤
He is just so calm and collected and rational all the time. He bases everything on logic and his emotions don't get in the way. I'm driven more by instinct. He never makes me feel that his way is right and mine is wrong. I think we balance each other out. But I get he was frustrated that I brought this up less than two days before the flight.

This thread won't become a hostile place...for anyone. It's now open for an explanation should KM wish to give one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just found the handle on Twitter also. Glad my tingling spidey senses haven’t failed me yet.
I don’t give a tit if Alice stans are on here. I assume they are, same as I check out their stuff on Twitter if they respond to Alice. But I don’t engage over there in a fake way (or in any way) and people being “disingenuous” over here is just a nuisance. An irritation. So bleeping pointless. Though that probably is the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thank you ❤
He is just so calm and collected and rational all the time. He bases everything on logic and his emotions don't get in the way. I'm driven more by instinct. He never makes me feel that his way is right and mine is wrong. I think we balance each other out. But I get he was frustrated that I brought this up less than two days before the flight.

This thread won't become a hostile place...for anyone. It's now open for an explanation should KM wish to give one.
It’s lovely to have a mix in a relationship and it sounds like you both appreciate each other’s differences too 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.