Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to fight I'm just a bit...hurt.
I'm dismayed.

And hungry. Always hungry.

I'm going to watch at least a little bit more of Supernatural now so I dream about Jeffrey Dean Morgan and not you guys (no offense)
I mean you don't even have faces...I just dream about names

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't want to fight I'm just a bit...hurt.
I feel quite gross about it to be honest. I know people on the internet can easily lie but, like, why come here acting like you require refuge and asking for emotional labour when you’ve been slagging off those very people? I also feel the reacts to our comments about it really weird and unsettling too, perhaps just me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry I'm not laughing at you, just at the always hungry bit.

I apparently have a decent metabolism when I'm having a good relationship with food but even I'd end up the size of a house I think if I lived in NY, so many tasty places to eat! Nom! 😍

I'd so love to try some different world foods and a big mish mash of cultures like there you must be able to find something from practically every continent can you?

I feel quite gross about it to be honest. I know people on the internet can easily lie but, like, why come here acting like you require refuge and asking for emotional labour when you’ve been slagging off those very people? I also feel the reacts to our comments about it really weird and unsettling too, perhaps just me though.
This is what seemed disingenuous to me yesterday and I'm not normally one to question what people say about themselves personally. ETA: it wasn't yesterday but you get me 🤦‍♀️

ETA2: although I didn't know who they were on twitter or what they had said sorry, I just mean something seemed off and like I said designed to evoke an emotional response. It's what this thread is here for so it seemed a logical to do something like that but to me it seems transparently false. Maybe that does make me a terrible person... but I don't think so. It's not the sort of thing I tend to think of people like I say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I mean it doesn't look good. But it was back in November, and she had been consistently very critical of Alice to the point they all turned on her. Not saying it in any way excuses those comments because it doesn't, but I can see the evolution from being firmly on one side and joining in, to having them all turn on you and you realise what they're actually like, etc. Two months for me feels like so long ago.

I'm not saying that's what happened and maybe I'm being too lenient. I would definitely like an explanation, for sure. I would prefer people own their past tweets and past feelings and where necessary apologise for them and I feel like a cover up has happened here which is the bit that is most hurtful to me.

I apparently have a decent metabolism when I'm having a good relationship with food but even I'd end up the size of a house I think if I lived in NY, so many tasty places to eat! Nom! 😍

I'd so love to try some different world foods and a big mish mash of cultures like there you must be able to find something from practically every continent can you?
Yeah I guess it's good for food which is lucky because when it's his turn to cook I get...a cheese sandwich.
If I indulge in too much ethnic cuisine this baby is going to come out with very unrealistic expectations for what it's going to get fed 😂 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4

When I went to NY we went to a wonderful diner across the road from the hotel for breakfast every morning. They did things with eggs and potatoes that I could never replicate. The breakfasts would fill us up until mid afternoon and we would walk off most of the calories during the day.

There is so much culture and history there. I really loved it (and those breakfasts too).

I have always gained weight when I’ve been to other parts of US. Bigger portions and the inability to say no on my part.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I mean it doesn't look good. But it was back in November, and she had been consistently very critical of Alice to the point they all turned on her. Not saying it in any way excuses those comments because it doesn't, but I can see the evolution from being firmly on one side and joining in, to having them all turn on you and you realise what they're actually like, etc. Two months for me feels like so long ago.

I'm not saying that's what happened and maybe I'm being too lenient. I would definitely like an explanation, for sure. I would prefer people own their past tweets and past feelings and where necessary apologise for them and I feel like a cover up has happened here which is the bit that is most hurtful to me.
Me too. Everyone makes mistakes.

I just feel like there's not been any honesty from the start which immediately makes me not trust people. I also find it interesting there has been a minimisation of their role, they weren't an FM etc.

I’m not even going to give this head space, it’s rather sad.
@Penguin86 I’m sorry I missed this, I think I had suspicions at the start because I was pulled up on the Tone profile pic I had, but I tend to take people on face value and I’m really disappointed. We knew the reasons I had that profile pic, and it was to try and stop the targeted harassment of you and RTP by that witch on Twitter. I figured it would confuse them when taking screenshots of our conversations.
I’ve got you sisturd, I’ve ran out of shart puns (although I leave that to you!) and mimsy jokes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Sounds like heaven @Ena Sharples ❤ For some reason I don't really picture NY as being a place you'd do a lot of walking, apart from between shops, I guess I've watched to much TV :LOL: It's all Yellow Taxis and Subway riding in my imagination 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Me too. Everyone makes mistakes.

I just feel like there's not been any honesty from the start which immediately makes me not trust people. I also find it interesting there has been a minimisation of their role, they weren't an FM etc.
Yeah I agree. The fact is I don't really care what someone thought of Tattle 3 months ago or if they were an Alice fan or whatever. There's nothing wrong with 'seeing the light'. But just be honest about where you were and why you've changed your mind.

• Heart

I get you and I do agree that two months is some time, especially as there is evidence consistently coming through and the story develops further. But I find criticising us for what we say based on evidence then coming over and asking for advice about personal problems is icky. I just don’t like the using people when they’re useful to you bullshit. ETA: if any of what they have said is truth anyway.

If they had just remained on MT and voiced their opinions about that, whatever - I’m sure there’s a few people flip flopping opinions between here and Twitter. But it’s the use of emotions which I’m not ok with - if they deem this reasonable and fair behaviour, they can flock back to Mother Goose Alice and continue to read from the “how to emotionally manipulate people” manual.

• Heart
Yeah I agree. The fact is I don't really care what someone thought of Tattle 3 months ago or if they were an Alice fan or whatever. There's nothing wrong with 'seeing the light'. But just be honest about where you were and why you've changed your mind.
Exactly there's been loads of those and they've been welcomed with open arms! (y) (y)

If you have, in fact, changed your mind (y) If not like I said slightly more politely earlier, any FM's should have the basic common decency to duck off to the far side of duck rather than come in here to "play" with us.

• Heart
Sounds like heaven @Ena Sharples ❤ For some reason I don't really picture NY as being a place you'd do a lot of walking, apart from between shops, I guess I've watched to much TV :LOL: It's all Yellow Taxis and Subway riding in my imagination 🤦‍♀️
Sooo much walking in NY. I lived there for two years and never walked so much in my life.

• Haha
When it's not horse drawn carriage rides along central park of course ;)

Sooo much walking in NY. I lived there for two years and never walked so much in my life.
Wow! I never would have thought! 🤦‍♀️ Every day is a school day! (y)

Also if people actively participating on here have been involved with telling Alice and co who on Tattle said what, I would like to hear more about that. It looks really bad.

That said I'm still open to hearing an explanation. People change their minds and realise their mistakes and if that's what's happened here I could be understanding. These tweets were back in November and it's possible people have done u-turns since then. I really don't want a pile on to happen so if we can all wait patiently for KM to say her piece I would really like that. Don't upset the pregnant lady!

No.
They absolutely do deserve explanation and I'm 100 per cent ready to answer any questions anyone has. I can completely understand why people would be wondering what's happened and what's going on.
In the beginning I followed IG on twitter, I liked him since Hornblower and watched him when he was on tv (but I've never seen any of his movies) and then through his account saw AE's. I followed her, some of her posts seemed funny, I didn't get Instagram for quite a while (I don't own a mobile phone) so it was a relatively long time until I started following them on Insta. I've got some health problems (which I mentioned the other day) so I don't get to spend much time on Twitter or Insta so I had no idea of the amount of Ioan bashing AE had been doing, and I naively thought at the time that when she said she was posting pics of Ioan "#don'ttell, etc that she was joking, because I thought surely no one would genuinely post photo's of anyone, let alone their loved ones, against their will. And then AE posted the comment about him leaving her and felt sorry for her. Stupidly I believed she was telling the truth in what she'd said happened. I cringed when she said she was going on the Lorraine show (we don't get it here in Australia but I knew what kind of a show it was) and then I full on cringed when she said she was going to talk to the Daily Mail. I really thought "What kind of person goes to these places to spill the beans???". Then I found out she'd been attacking Tamika's appearance and I was really disgusted. I told Alice off for it and I told TD that I hoped she wouldn't let anything AE had said hurt her, because she looked lovely.
Capturett.PNG

Tamika and I spent a few days talking and I asked came to an understanding, she even DM'd me and we talked things out (but I won't reveal those conversations because they were said in private). Another AE fan came over and abused TD for everything and TD and I were able to help that lady see that she wasn't trying to attack AE (this was earlier on) but that she was just being defensive. That lady asked TD if she'd take down the memes she'd made about AE, and I said "how about if AE apologises and you take them down?" (of course not knowing at the time that AE never apologises about anything), but TD said "when she stops attacking me, my sister and my friend I'll take them down, and I said "Fair enough".
It was TD who pointed me in the direction of Tattle. I had a look, and as you can see, I didn't like what I saw here. I still thought at this stage that AE was only lashing out because she was hurt, not out of nastiness (obviously I was wrong). And as I mentioned in one of the tweets I've studied psychology for a year at uni and I wanted to see what the people here were like. Why were they so sure AE was a narc and an alcoholic (I hadn't seen any of her drunk vids so didn't know), I thought, incorrectly, that people were exaggerating. I wondered perhaps if people had been hurt at the hands of narcs before and that's why they thought AE was one. But the longer I stayed here, the more evidence I saw (chiefly thanks to Welp) of all the horrendous things AE had done and said. I was genuinely shocked, I had no idea she was anything that bad, but as they say you've got the receipts. As I said above I'm not well so I had no idea that AE was tweeting disgusting things and then deleting them the next day. So all I saw were her 'nicer' posts, so I'd assumed she was nicer than she is.
Image1t.jpg

The longer I stayed here I also got to see the real people behind the messages, I realise people weren't being cruel to her, they were being honest. I even had my eyes opened to the fact that some people in my own life have treated me the way AE treats IG, and I'd thought their behaviour to me was normal because I'd grown up with it. It wasn't until I read things here that I actually realised they weren't normal, they were abusive. I'd never heard of grey rock or any of the other terms, and learnt a lot about them, learnt a lot about BPD, histrionic disorder and narc behaviour. So in short you guys opened my eyes to both what Alice was really like, and also some of the things I've gone through in my life. To make it clear I in no way like or support Alice at all. I feel pity for her and hope she gets the treatment she needs, I hope even more that the girls aren't hurt by her and worry more each day that she will actually physically harm them. When I first got here people were comparing her to Betty Broderick (who I'd never heard of) but saw from the posts that she'd murdered people and that I thought was a really disgusting comparison...and now I'm at the stage where after seeing her call BW a psychopath and hearing about possible restraining orders against her, I'm genuinely worried she might be like Betty Broderick, and that's not something I say lightly.
I don't know if I've missed anything out here, I probably have, but if you want to ask me any more questions please feel free to do so. I've never been here as an FM in disguise, but started out as someone who believed AE's lies, and now like absolutely nothing about her. I hope that clears up any questions you have, but as I said, if I've missed something, feel free to ask.

I get you and I do agree that two months is some time, especially as there is evidence consistently coming through and the story develops further. But I find criticising us for what we say based on evidence then coming over and asking for advice about personal problems is icky. I just don’t like the using people when they’re useful to you bullshit. ETA: if any of what they have said is truth anyway.

If they had just remained on MT and voiced their opinions about that, whatever - I’m sure there’s a few people flip flopping opinions between here and Twitter. But it’s the use of emotions which I’m not ok with - if they deem this reasonable and fair behaviour, they can flock back to Mother Goose Alice and continue to read from the “how to emotionally manipulate people” manual.
💯 this (y) (y) 🙌

They absolutely do deserve explanation and I'm 100 per cent ready to answer any questions anyone has. I can completely understand why people would be wondering what's happened and what's going on.
Thanks for responding. You've said many things that I expected based on going through your tweets yesterday and today. I saw how things went down with you and Alice & Co and I'm not going to hold a grudge about things that were said before you got to know us. I think you'll find the vast majority of people here weren't aware of Alice's delete-tweets before joining Tattle so you're not alone there.

I do just want to ask about this tweet: as it's fairly recent, you had been active on Tattle for a while at this point, you're interacting with Lupine and asking if IG did anything to hurt AE. I would expect you to know that's not the case and I would also have an expectation that you don't interact with Lupine at all. I'd be concerned if anyone on the MT did.

Tweet.jpg

Personally I'm kind of over the whole thing. In my mind, you definitely were an FM. You called Bianca a bogan. But I do think your change of heart is genuine. There's absolutely no requirement to be anti-Alice to participate on the threads but it's the hiding it that gets people's backs up. I recognise I'm in the minority here though and more forgiving than most.

Reactions: 1
I’m not even going to give this head space, it’s rather sad.
@Penguin86 I’m sorry I missed this, I think I had suspicions at the start because I was pulled up on the Tone profile pic I had, but I tend to take people on face value and I’m really disappointed. We knew the reasons I had that profile pic, and it was to try and stop the targeted harassment of you and RTP by that witch on Twitter. I figured it would confuse them when taking screenshots of our conversations.
I’ve got you sisturd, I’ve ran out of shart puns (although I leave that to you!) and mimsy jokes.
I'm so sorry I said something to you about the Tone profile pic, I honestly don't even remember saying anything (though I believe you when you say I did), I didn't know at the time that people from here were personally being targeted or attacked on twitter. I usually report any abuse (from anyone) on Twitter, not that they do much about it) so I would like to hope if I had seen anything I would have reported it to Twitter for harassment.

I'd also like to apologise again for anyone who's hurt by my being here. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't here to trick people, I just wanted to understand why people were being rude and insulting (which is how it looked to me at the time). I was also trolled by AE's FMs for being nice to TD, another person called K, and Mr Woofington, they believed that if I was #TeamAlice I should be anti everyone who said anything negative about her. I was "#TeamAlice" in the sense that I felt sorry for a woman who, I thought, had been suddenly dumped by her husband and found out on Instagram, but not #TeamAlice Flying Monkey's style. When I stood up to AE and her FMs for their horrible attacks on others I was blocked by AE, as I said, attacked and abused by the FM's and was told I was "sitting on the fence" so much I'd get splinter's up my @rse when I was really just trying to build a bridge between both sides so they could hopefully calm down and get along. Ironically the only people who were supportive of me were TD, K, and one Alice fan who also had no idea how bad AE had been. Then I came here and found that Welp had put up my twitter comments here, showing my face, real name and twitter name, I knew straight away that she hadn't done it on purpose, so I've never held it against her but after seeing my personal details here, and people laughing at me because AE's FMs had turned on me and were abusing me I was really hurt, but as I said in the previous post, I decided to join here and get to know what people were really like instead of just getting angry, and to find out why people were being abusive or mocking me for being attacked, and I wanted to get to 'know' the humans behind the screen, to understand them and know why they were attacking me for being abused. And it was through that that I discovered the full truth about what AE is really like, and realised people here were right all along. It's been a very eye opening learning experience for me.

I'm so sorry I said something to you about the Tone profile pic, I honestly don't even remember saying anything (though I believe you when you say I did), I didn't know at the time that people from here were personally being targeted or attacked on twitter. I usually report any abuse (from anyone) on Twitter, not that they do much about it) so I would like to hope if I had seen anything I would have reported it to Twitter for harassment.

I'd also like to apologise again for anyone who's hurt by my being here. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't here to trick people, I just wanted to understand why people were being rude and insulting (which is how it looked to me at the time). I was also trolled by AE's FMs for being nice to TD, another person called K, and Mr Woofington, they believed that if I was #TeamAlice I should be anti everyone who said anything negative about her. I was "#TeamAlice" in the sense that I felt sorry for a woman who, I thought, had been suddenly dumped by her husband and found out on Instagram, but not #TeamAlice Flying Monkey's style. When I stood up to AE and her FMs for their horrible attacks on others I was blocked by AE, as I said, attacked and abused by the FM's and was told I was "sitting on the fence" so much I'd get splinter's up my @rse when I was really just trying to build a bridge between both sides so they could hopefully calm down and get along. Ironically the only people who were supportive of me were TD, K, and one Alice fan who also had no idea how bad AE had been. Then I came here and found that Welp had put up my twitter comments here, showing my face, real name and twitter name, I knew straight away that she hadn't done it on purpose, so I've never held it against her but after seeing my personal details here, and people laughing at me because AE's FMs had turned on me and were abusing me I was really hurt, but as I said in the previous post, I decided to join here and get to know what people were really like instead of just getting angry, and to find out why people were being abusive or mocking me for being attacked, and I wanted to get to 'know' the humans behind the screen, to understand them and know why they were attacking me for being abused. And it was through that that I discovered the full truth about what AE is really like, and realised people here were right all along. It's been a very eye opening learning experience for me.
I’m sorry you were hurt, I don’t ever engage with any of them on Twitter at all from either side. At the time you joined there was one
deliberately trying to hurt @Penguin86 and @ RTP as well as me. I genuinely think at that time this particular user was trying to incite su*cide ideation that some of the users on here had spoken about. It was really upsetting and angered me. To this day this person still mentions us in a derogatory and harmful way.
I feel this forum is slightly different to Twitter, it’s more of a community on here and boy do we like to discuss all things AE & IG and that comes with huge emotions and triggers for everyone. I think that’s what keeps it so fascinating sometimes in a macabre way.
I hope you understand the nuance and humour on here and feel you can join in in the future.

• Heart
When I posted those comments the other day that was genuine, I don't like AE anymore, and when I posted on this thread about the comments someone had said to me here, and asking about friendship, they were genuine comments. Not used to manipulate anyone, just wanting some genuine advice and help. Saying that, if some people thought I was an FM from the start (or even still do, I understand) I can see why they might think my questions might be an attempt at being manipulative, but for what it's worth, they were sincere questions from someone who was feeling sad and hasn't been a supporter of AE's for some time.

Thanks for responding. You've said many things that I expected based on going through your tweets yesterday and today. I saw how things went down with you and Alice & Co and I'm not going to hold a grudge about things that were said before you got to know us. I think you'll find the vast majority of people here weren't aware of Alice's delete-tweets before joining Tattle so you're not alone there.

I do just want to ask about this tweet: as it's fairly recent, you had been active on Tattle for a while at this point, you're interacting with Lupine and asking if IG did anything to hurt AE. I would expect you to know that's not the case and I would also have an expectation that you don't interact with Lupine at all. I'd be concerned if anyone on the MT did.

View attachment 1021975

Personally I'm kind of over the whole thing. In my mind, you definitely were an FM. You called Bianca a bogan. But I do think your change of heart is genuine. There's absolutely no requirement to be anti-Alice to participate on the threads but it's the hiding it that gets people's backs up. I recognise I'm in the minority here though and more forgiving than most.
Thank you for your understanding, and I'm sorry for hurting people's feelings and betraying their sense of trust, as that genuinely was never my intention. That comment to Lupine was not my finest (or kindest!) hour, but I wrote it because he was trying to suggest IG had terribly abused AE in some way, which by this time I did not believe, so I thought I'd call him out on it because I thought he was being deliberately vague and thought if IG had really hurt AE then he'd come out and say it, but I didn't believe Ioan had, and true enough Lupine came back with a line something like "Oh he's hurt her in so many ways". I hoped this would make others who saw the comment question the truth about it and realise that Ioan hadn't hurt her as Lupine was suggesting. I don't know if it did help change anyone's mind, but that was my hope at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.