Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Kindness matters.

You are a regular commenter on the MT and have been for a while now (think you joined in early December?), yet you've missed all talk of the nasty screenshots being shared from the MT to twitter by FMs and all the talk amongst the FMs of certain posters like Penguin and M33L4, it's been talked about by us on the MT a lot through various threads.

You have been gatekeeping kindness/ moral policing regular posters who have replied to certain posters (some of whom were also mentioned in the last thread as suspect posters) that seem to lean heavily towards offensive/hurtful posts but being strangely forgiving of the writers of said offensive/hurtful posts in comparison. No gatekeeping for them, just regular posters.
Like I said earlier you did the same to me when Lillyheart made her "are you a mother comment" to various posters. Then had the same happen to you which you mentioned in your opening post here.

People who have looked at your twitter posting history and likes have said they aren't showing you in a very nice light so you gatekeeping certain posters seems particularly off to me.
You saying now you know you were wrong and sorry again seems disingenuous to me.

How long did it take you to realise AE & co were bullies btw? I think the majority of people, even those that started out thinking A was wronged, very rapidly figured out that AE and FMs were rage and hate filled bullies.

You like comments regularly as part of your user history, it's just how you use the thread - as most of us do. Read and react (y) but some posters think you even like comments that would be somewhat inappropriate for you to like. I agree with them FWIW, it does seem odd to do that.

But then saying that you regularly like as you read, you've read through TT1, according to you to get to know us better, without liking any of the posts.
Just reading and taking in the information about us all and then I think we were about 18 pages in when you joined this one? But you haven't liked any of the posts in those 18 pages either of this the current thread before you commented.
Yes it's a public forum and therefore available to read to the world and his dog... but personally I find that a little creepy, almost like doing research rather than just joining in like other posters have. Apparently I'm not the only person disquieted by that either.

I find it unusual that someone would do as you say you did.
After having such a violently negative reaction to what little you say you read the first time (but enough to base the reaction on you say), and blocked on all sides by AE and FMs you said you decided to come back here and learn a bit more about us. There are thousands of forums on the internet, lots of different corners on Tattle even. It just seems really strange to me that you'd come back to a place you found so abhorrent of all places in your spare time online, which you've said is precious little. I'd probably have gone off to find something completely different if it were me I think.

I also find it a bit interesting that after reading the last thread where a few people all mentioned you at various points throughout as a suspicious poster, you weren't put off.
You weren't angry (I'd be furious if someone thought I was an FM), instead you decided to join thread 2 , introduce yourself while letting us know you had read our comments, that you knew what we thought of you.
It's created a bit of a stir no matter what too hasn't it, which is rather a shame for the thread which was ticking along nicely otherwise. It would have been uncomfortable even if I and others hadn't said anything I think, some posters may have stopped and may still stop sharing. That would upset me to know my presence might have that sort of effect on people if I were in your shoes.

The baiting someone on twitter thing was very confusing because at the time I thought you had outed yourself as Tallulah and it's not gotten any less confusing for me since learning you aren't.
I'm sure you said something along the lines of "I liked it to see if anyone else would so I could report them... but then I was the only one who liked it" which even after finding out you aren't Tallulah is a very strange thing to say. Why like a post to see who else does after you so you can report them for it? Why not just report the post and anyone who likes it? (What post did you think we were talking about here even?) but whatever that seemed a really strange response to me. - to be honest I'm a bit beyond with this part now. I doubt it's going to become any clearer than soup as we continue.

In all your responses to people instead of putting things down in a simple to understand way, it seems to me that you have been a bit vague and have very much downplayed what your part in things have been.
In addition because you have talked a lot about the struggles you face in life in all your replies, it comes across to me as though you are using the kindness and sympathy of the people on these threads, to bridge what I see are the holes in your story if you will. You'd have got a lot more traction with me, I think if you'd kept your personal struggles out of it and just stood up as you are and said I've done XYZ, no excuses just straight up full ownership and responsibility. Telling everyone what struggles you have dilutes what you are saying and makes it seem as though you are playing for sympathy. As you know from reading the Turd threads, a lot of us are uncomfortable about confrontation. To my mind if I were so inclined that would seem fertile ground to till if approached in the correct manner, your approach would be almost in line with how I would expect someone with an agenda to act. I am not stating this is what you are doing as fact, just thinking out loud if you like.

I really hope this reply is allowed to stand because I am really trying to be polite but I think these are important points that other users in this thread should take into consideration.

I'd also like to apologise again to the regular posters here. I really am sorry this has turned into a bit of a stress for everyone, and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn now.
I want to thank the Mods for reinstating GLP's post, and GLP for posting it in the first place, because I think everyone here deserves an answer to any questions about me they might have. I've made mistakes and unfortunately made this a place where people now feel concerned about my motives and even more vulnerable about sharing, and they don't deserve that.

I'll do my best to answer your questions, but if I forget something please feel free to ask me again and I'll answer.

I don't think you should be apologising to the regular posters here, because this whole problem was my fault and you are right to be wanting to know about me, and the other users here deserve answers too. I'll do my best to answer your questions in the order they're written.
II
Yes I did join in December, and did learn from posts here that some members of Tattle had been cruelly singled out by some of the FMs, and were mocked for some very personal details they'd shared. I was as horrified to see that they and their MH was being laughed at. I do not remember which FMs were mocking them, and as I was relatively new I didn't remember which Tattlers were being targeted, but I in no way agree with anything the FMs said and at that time assumed it was just horrible FMs saying these things and assumed AE didn't condone or agree with what they had said.

I'm really sorry if my comments or posts came off as Moral Policing to anyone. I have seen some obvious FMs in here (or people I assumed where obvious FMs) but I didn't suspect some of the people you, and others, suggested were FMs in the previous threads. I would like to think I'm pretty good at picking up on cues in person, but if anything's been shown here I'm lousy at doing it online! I do believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt and if someone says something questionable I do hope they're not being mean, like Lilymyheart, and try to make sure they really are insulting others on purpose or whether they worded it badly. That's why when she said what she did about people without children I offered her the chance to make it clear that she meant it as an attack against us or not. I did the same thing the other night when another person made a "no children" comment. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and questioned them on their intent, and when they doubled down on their statement and stood by it I was hurt, and that's why I came here and posted about it.

I don't know an exact timeline on when I realised people here were right about AE, but thanks to Welp and any others that posted I discovered that AE was posting and deleting comments, something which I'd never been aware of before. This got my suspicions up about her. I still saw comments that I wasn't sure were true or not, like people saying AE was an alcoholic and mixing it with drugs. I personally had seen no evidence of that before joining here, so I assumed at first they were probably just joke videos that she made, and that she was being her version of funny on camera, and people here were comparing her to Betty Broderick (who I'd never heard of before) but soon learnt was a double murderer. So that was my initial reaction to some comments here, that some were saying she was definitely a drug taking alcoholic who was like a killer. I thought those comments were quite shocking at the time. I didn't know she'd confessed to taking drugs and alcohol at the same time, or that she did it regularly, and I really thought the Betty Broderick comparisons were in poor taste. I thought if she was just being compared to a narc I could see some similarities (though I wasn't sure she met all the technical traits of a narcissist or whether she was just an abusive, arrogant, unpleasant person, but I really thought comparing her to someone who'd brutally murdered two people was quite horrible. Sad to say though, the more I've seen AE unravel even I have become worried that she might harm the children or IG and BW. And that's really not something I say lightly.

I don't know what posts I have 'liked' here that others found unusual, so I can't say why I liked them. Sometimes I like a post if I agree with part of what has been said, but not all of it. With regards to not 'liking' posts on the previous TT thread, I can't say if I did or didn't like any of them, I honestly don't pay that much attention to or remember which posts I have liked, I don't keep track of it. When I was reading the previous thread and discovered you and other people thought I was an FM I was hugely shocked and taken aback. I couldn't think of anything I'd done here to make people think I was an abusive FM like those on twitter, and I was sad and hurt, and disappointed to see the things people really thought of me, behind my back. I think everyone would find it sad to see people you like speaking about you like that, and it knocked the wind out of my sails, but when I came to this thread later on and posted, I assumed the people who didn't like me were not going to talk to me, I assumed and hoped that there were some people here who liked me and it was them I was talking to when I posted. And to my surprise some who had said they didn't like me or were suspicious of me, still took the time and responded to me and gave me some very helpful and nice advice, which I really appreciated.

My reasons for joining Tattle were what I said earlier. I wondered why so many people were saying (what I at the time thought) were negative things about AE and it made me wonder why they were so anti her. Not having seen the bad side of her I assumed, incorrectly, that people here were wrong but I was interested in finding out why they felt the way they did. I like learning about people and wondered what made them see her as a narc and I'd wondered if it was because she reminded them of someone in their own lives, either way I find people fascinating and wanted to learn more about the reasons behind the accusations. I don't spend much time online, I know you don't believe me, and I don't blame you or anyone for feeling that way, but I really am sick. I'm housebound and either spend all my days in bed or the lounge room watching tv. I use the internet to play a game and scroll a bit through twitter or IG but that's about it. And when I decided to have a look here to try and understand peoples reasons for seeing AE that way I found out a lot of information about her that I'd never heard or seen before - things I could see were in her own words and not just people's opinions of her. So I started to get to see the real AE. And along the way I got to see the members of the forum through things they posted and was pleasantly surprised to find out it was a group of really nice people, not at all what I'd assumed from my original viewings of the place. So the more I got to know about AE the less I liked her, and the more I got to know the people posting here the more I got to like them.

With the misunderstanding about you thinking I was Tallulah, you mentioned this post
where @rle110320 said " Been waiting for a like on the Bianca killing tweet - just the one. That total fuckturd Tallullah. "
I wasn't exactly sure why you were upset that I'd 'liked' @rle110320's comment, as 23 other people (including people here) 'liked' it too. I think you misunderstood, did you think I was saying that I 'liked' the Bianca killing tweet on Twitter? Because I didn't. I just 'liked @rle110320's post telling us about it. I wasn't sure why you were upset that I'd liked her comment, and I mentioned that I report people on Twitter who post abusive things, but that was it.

About my health, the only reason I raised the issue was to explain why I hadn't seen AE and the way she behaves on Twitter and IG. If I were online regularly I would have seen what others here have seen, her crazy posts, her drunken videos, her tweeting nasty things and then deleting. I wasn't aware of any of that until I came here and saw the screen shots. I didn't want people to think I had seen AE at her worst and still thought she was a swell gal. I also fall behind on posts here and often find the threads have been locked by the time I get to see them, and so I conserve my energy on not 'liking' all of the posts, even if I do disagree with them, because the thread's been closed and people have moved on to thef next thread and I have a lot of catching up to do. I wasn't using it as a way to make people feel sorry for me, I was just mentioning it because it has impacted how I've seen (or not seen) things on the internet and why I haven' 'liked' a lot of posts I've agreed with.

I do accept responsibility 100 per cent all the mistakes I've made here, and on Twitter. I own them completely and sorrier than I can say that my bad actions have upset, hurt or stressed anyone here at all. It was never my intention to make anyone feel bad, or feel like they can't talk and if I could take all the mistakes away I've made, I would. I'm actually thankful to Penguin and Caitlyn, and anyone else who shared my twitter posts here, because it showed me comments I had made in the past, that I'd forgotten about, and made me realise I have a long way to go to improve myself and become the better person I want to be. I was really shocked and disappointed in myself when I saw the things I'd written, but I'm glad I got them shown to me because it's helped make me realise I wasn't being anything like the person I want to be. I'd like to hope I've changed for the better since writing them, and a lot of that is thanks to the education on many things I've received here. I unreservedly apologise for everything I've done. There is no excuse for my behaviour. And I hope someday that people can see how very sorry I am that I hurt you, and I understand completely have much I've hurt others and I hope that you can feel comfortable posting in here. I never have and never would share things that are said here with anybody. I wish I could prove to you all that I'm sorry for my behaviour and how it's hurt everyone, but I hope you might be able to see that I'm not the same person I was at the beginning of all of this. People on this forum have made me a better person, and I'm sorry I let you down.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I'm a bit ashamed but I can't be arsed with a new phone 🤦‍♀️ It's an iPhone 4... I think 🤔 I'll just crack on with this one till it breaks (y) It does everything I need it to, text, phone and internet. Facetime and imessage are helpful because best mate and family have iPhones too - I get free text and calls but some of them don't.

The only thing that's getting a little irritating is that I have to take pictures with facebook messenger and then save them to my camera roll 🤦‍♀️ Apparently there is space to do it this way... but not with the actual camera 🤔 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: I don't take a lot of pictures anyway so it's all cool!

Ooh ta for the flowers and the chocolates! I get a sweet tooth around now and flowers are always lovely! ❤ 😗

I at no point have said I thought you were Pfizer :rolleyes:
Emotionally manipulating people with comments like this BIB is not appreciated at all :mad:

That's me! No more reading your comments and replying from now.

ETA: ok I can't help myself for saying this but I'm actually really pissed off now...

I find it "interesting" that instead of talking about the points I brought up about misrepresentation you instead have:

Showing unasked for and unnecessary "proof" you aren't an FM/ of ID (can't be arsed checking that out at all sorry maybe someone else will be)

Hyperbolised what I have said by bringing the worst FM's name into this and ascribing a comparison/possible ID between you and her to me - which I have at no point even hinted at!

And then as I said attempted to emotionally manipulate those on this thread with the comment I bolded.

ETA: spelling and "* unasked for and unecessary/ of ID" from angry typing.
For the love of all that is good the Pfizer comment was a joke and it wasn't even aimed at you. Several people have said they had suspicions I was an FM it was addressing the issue, no one in particular.

The BIB wasn't said for sympathy points, it's genuine. I can't remember who, but a few of us on the MT said we don't have friends in real life, and I was one of them. I really don't have any friends, I've tried to work out why and have no idea because nobody tells me what's wrong with me or what I'm doing wrong. So I genuinely do want to know what I'm doing wrong so I can work on it. I'd actually like to have friends and whatever I'm doing (IRL) obviously isn't working, so it was a sincere request for help.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
So where am I going with this? Oh yes, just exploring my violent knee jerk reaction to the canonisation of an earthly being. I guess for me, it's not about comparing the number of awful traits or behaviours and massaging the stats to decide who is the devil and who is the Virgin Mary. It's about looking at each person separately and acknowledging that were are all mixed bags of flaws and goodness. If I was to hold myself up to @GoLibrarianPoo 's rational and eloquent responses then I would come up very short but does that make me less than GLP and her more than me? Or is she just more eloquent than me and I am better at sticking things to things and covering them with spray paint in an Alice like fashion?
BIB @Ena Sharples I'm really sorry but I'm not sure why I'm here and what you mean? I don't think I'm holding anyone to some sort of high standard? I'm really confused and not actually sure what you are trying to say here.

I honestly don't think kindness matters gives a flying fuck about anyone on this thread.

A few people have said they may stop posting because of Kindness matters being here and she doesn't give a shit.

She's happy to bump out regular posters in favour of herself when it's not like she couldn't go elsewhere.

Sorry folks her replies have been a bunch of shitwaffle that means shit all and she's clearly here to chuck a few landmines around.

I for one would very much appreciate if you took yourself elsewhere kindness matters. I do not want you here. I have had to many run ins with folk like you, you will cause infinite trouble and then apologise, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
One thing further I forgot, it's clear to me you've been lurking on our 2 Tattle Turd threads and reading them... but you've not mentioned it, just accidentally let slip you had read my comment about not trusting you from the start and I said that many pages before you "joined in" - that seems "odd" to me too.

BIB It was quite the topic of discussion and had been for some time... and it was ongoing, it's still happening I think?

I honestly can't be fucked looking again but I'm sure the friends thing came about after you were "challenged" and not as would have it that you asked for help with making friends (which you didn't btw just emotively brought up that you don't have any/can't keep any and that there must be something wrong with you), and then were challenged.

Seriously I call bullshit... just in general.

OMG seriously though.

So according to you, you baited people on twitter by liking a horrid comment so you could see who to report and then you "called out" lupine's comment by asking "sarcastically" if IG had hurt AE complete with Angry face emoji.... not like a rolleye emoji or any of the other sarcastic emojis? :rolleyes: or should I say 🤬 :LOL:
I wasn't 'lurking' in the threads, I was reading them, they're public and no one had said that only certain people were allowed there - I thought we were all allowed there since it's Tattle Turd stuff and that's what I'm on Tattle for. I don't often get to be online at the same time as everyone else as I'm in a different hemisphere so by the time I read the threads they're closed. The other day when I asked my questions in the TT thread I had just finished reading through a thread, was enjoying getting to know everyone and find out what's going on in everybody's lives, and then when I got to the end of the thread I discovered you and some other people were talking about me. It knocked the wind out of my sails, I didn't know anyone thought I was an FM or that I was the Moral Police or that I got on peoples tits. I actually thought maybe people liked me the way I liked them. Then when not much later someone on the MT said something that upset me I posted in here, I mentioned that I might not be welcomed because I'd just read what you'd said about me, but I thought maybe there were some people who didn't dislike me and that maybe they wouldn't mind talking to me. (Which they did, and I appreciated very much).

The BIB I'm sorry I didn't know that was still going on because, as I said, I've been blocked by AE's FM's or I blocked the others.

The "friends" topic came up a few days back now, by someone else, I think there were about three of us talking about being friendless in RL in the MT, including me, @Caitlyn130 and someone else (I'm sorry I forget who), and it was that conversation that made me think to bring it up in this thread.

I didn't like a comment on twitter to bait people - if you're referring to the link you shared yesterday, someone here posted that they were waiting for people to 'like' AE's tweet and that so far only Tallulah had like it. There were about 15 other people in this forum who also 'liked' that person's post, including people here. As I said I do report abuse on Twitter, so I did report the abusive tweet, but I never baited anybody. The comment was made by someone with an owl in the profile pic I think.

You are completely right. I should have just called out Lupine or used a roll eye emoji to prove I didn't believe him. I questioned myself at the time how I should react to him, should I ignore it, should I ask him for proof of the abuse he was alleging Ioan had done...and I did the wrong thing. I should have either just said "I don't believe you" or left it alone. I made the wrong choice, and I can't excuse it.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I don't really see the point in continuing this discussion. I tried to make a few further points earlier and they were deleted (not a complaint!) but I will say liking a tweet inciting violence to bait others into liking it so you could see who to report seems unkind and devious or a big excuse to me. The post would do on its own and you could have reported without liking.

I am thoroughly confused about who you are and have zero interest in your identity. For the sake of basic Internet security don't post it for goodnes sake. You were an FM but you weren't an FM? Well one or the other :woman_shrugging

I also don't think "I thought it was a joke" is good enough either personally :woman_shrugging

Stupid phone emojis not being what I think they are 🙈
I'm sorry your posts got deleted, I didn't get to see them so I can't reply to any topics they may have covered.

I wasn't hoping there would be more violent comments made re BW, and I had reported AEs original post. I just report any violence I see online, I never meant to be unkind or devious, but if that's how you see me, it's your right.

I have never been an FM. I liked Alice (until I found out she was abusive) I told her off for bullying and trolling and she blocked me immediately.

For what it's worth I'm only really following the situation in the hopes things turn out well for the kids.

I didn't think I'd ignored anyone's points or comments here, in fact I asked you if there were comments I'd made that were anti women so I could look into them.

Whether you want to believe it or not I am sick, I didn't mention it to manipulate - pretty horrible thing to suggest - I said it to explain why I don't get to go out and make friends (also a topic from one of the MTs, not used for me to manipulate people). If you want to believe the worst of me, do it, it doesn't change reality for me and suddenly make me healthy with lots of friends, but you will obviously what you want to about me.

I have answered everything, as far as I can recall, that anyone has asked me here. I have not been avoiding that real complaint/issue and I only offered my real name/twitter account so you could see what I'm like there and whether that backed up your notions of me or showed that I'm not who you're convinced I am. I wasn't doing it to manipulate anyone, that's just how you chose to interpret it.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I get what you're saying @Caitlyn130 but I find reading some of that above* to be (in my opinion) emotionally manipulative, gaslighting rubbish being directed (in my opinion) at me (in part) I don't find that ok at all.

I do have that user on ignore and maybe I just need to drop it at that and jump on myself heavily for reading the posts... but I actually feel like a safe space has been violated 😓

I seriously considered leaving the thread myself today when I saw that little show ignored content and clicked to see who had joined. The only reason I didn't was because I refuse to be chased off - and I do feel like this is a subtle attempt to chase people away sorry 😬

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all here, I hope it comes across in the way I intend it to, an explanation of why I for one am not comfortable with certain posters coming here ❤

ETA: I do absolutely agree we have more in common than not but that only works if everyone comes to the table intending to play nice (y) I've run out of ability to play nice now sorry x

ETA: Shit! * not your stuff! Kindness' stuff. :eek:

I have a serious willpower problem.

So since you have outed yourself (I honestly had no idea who you were passed your username up till this point... and I'm not sure why we need to know your real identity but ok) You have said some pretty... interesting things at timesView attachment 1015517
You've liked some questionable things:

And sorry but your writing has shown some really not very nice or kind views about women from what I've been told, sincerely seek therapy for all of this ^ - I actually do mean that kindly. I don't think people hold these views without being damaged.

I don't think it excuses giving up your free thought or liking posts like the one you liked however.
I'm sorry you think I'm gaslighting you, or anyone, I'm not sure what I would gain by doing that, and it's certainly not something I'd ever think to do.
I personally don't remember that conversation with Tallulah, and from reading it even I gasped at the first part of what I said. But judging from the bottom part of it I can only think that I was trying to say to her that this isn't a cult and Tallulah (or any other FM) doesn't get to attack on AE's behalf, that if she wants to behave in a certain way then that's on her. I can't really judge the full thing out of context so you'll have to forgive me for not knowing why I answered that way. For the record though, I don't know when I made that comment, but since then I've firmly left #TeamAlice and don't like her at all. What I thought were humorous jokes in her hashtag comments, I've come to realise (through being here) were really bullying comments aimed at IG. I don't use Instagram or Twitter that much, so I didn't see most of what Alice was saying, and when I did see it I assumed she was joking. But since coming here, I've seen post after post after post that just shows she was putting IG down on purpose in those hashtags and that he genuinely didn't want his photo's taken and I was horrified that I'd unwittingly invaded his privacy without really knowing it. I also don't get online that much (due to my illnesses) and so a lot of the tweet and delete posts AE makes were completely missed by me. She'd deleted them before I even saw them so I had no idea until I joined Tattle that she'd even said all that stuff.

As to the post I liked about Been waiting for a like on the Bianca killing tweet - just the one. That total fuckturd Tallullah. I liked that because I wanted to see what people 'liked' the tweet about killing Bianca so I could report them to twitter. I wasn't in any way saying I agreed with the tweet about killing Bianca. And I think Tallulah is a total fuckturd. Does that answer what you meant there or have I misunderstood?

I am very intrigued by your comment about me not liking women, and I honestly don't know what I've said to give that impression to anyone. If you feel comfortable could you please link me to comments I've made that you've found disturbing? I find it gravely disturbing that I've ever given anyone that impression and if my comments are along that line by God I most definitely will be seeking therapy for it! And I thank you for pointing this out to me, I'm sincerely very shocked and had no idea I'd said anything that came across that way and want to address the issue myself immediately.

ETA: grammar

Last edited:

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I’m trying to mediate this just because I don’t want people feeling bad, but I wouldn’t necessarily say that I’ve deemed you the moral police (I know this wasn’t directed at me but hear me out!). I think sometimes that kindness can present as toxic positivity, this is only my opinion though. I think a lot of people have felt emotive towards this situation due to their personal experiences so there are people who will meet it with exclusively non-positive feelings. I understand why you think kindness is key, but for some that isn’t the case - myself included. From my perception, you’ve tried to keep positive exclusively which is to an extent can be seen and felt as tone policing and almost lessening others experiences because they’re not allowed to have a certain type of emotion towards it. However, this is the last want to discuss it as it’s not what this thread is intended for and we’ve been warned by Mods before.
@GoLibrarianPoo I hope you don’t think I’m crossing a line saying this, I just wanted to support you whilst trying to get cards on the table of my perception.
@KindnessMatters please don’t take this as an attack, I’m trying to be constructive and honest but words are not my strong point!
Thank you for your insight. I genuinely do want to know what I'm doing wrong because since I don't have any friends I can't ask them, and if you ask family they always say something nice just to make you feel better, when all I really want to know is where I'm going wrong (because I obviously am). I really appreciate your comments about how my 'kindness' attitude undermines other peoples feelings, I didn't know that. When I made the username it was because Welp had (accidentally) put my real name, my photo and my twitter handle up in here. I know she wouldn't do it on purpose because she's a very nice person and I've never held it against her. But people here were laughing at the fact that AE supporters were bullying me and thought it was hilarious #TeamAlice were eating their own. Not all were like that, but some were and they were quite cruel. So that's what made me put "Kindness Matters" as my name, in the hopes it would help people remember there were real people they were attacking. But I never meant for it to follow through on my posts to insinuate that people had to always be kind and never be angry or hurt. I (still) live in a sometimes abusive relationship, and can see some of AE's behaviour in them, sometimes nowhere near as bad as her, and sometimes much worse. So I've always been anti abuse, and if anything this group has actually helped me realise some of the things I've been through were abuse, when I'd thought they were normal. So if I have made anyone here (or anyone on the MT who drops in here and sees this) feel like I was telling them how to feel I sincerely apologise. I focus on trying to be a better person (which is why I asked for help) and I also try and be a kinder person, like Martin Luther King (my hero) or Thich Hnat Nahn, or the Dalai Lama, not in the toxic positivity way (I f*cking hate "inspirational quotes) but in a genuine aim at being a better person. So thank you for telling me what you did. And I hope no one gets in trouble for helping me because it's help I asked for

Attachments

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
@KindnessMatters That doesn't really go very far with me for my 2p worth.

I don't think it explains or excuses your running to tell tales on Twitter, sharing screenshots of what's been posted here, or your hyperbolic vomiting after reading some of the posts... but not enough of them apparently :rolleyes:

I still don't find it much explanation of your joining in with the bullying and harassment done by #TeamAlice and calling BW a "bogan" counts as bullying for me.

FWIW I actually have an issue with that from a Feminist standpoint anyway. I do occasionally use the words bitch and cunt in general still but I'm trying to scale back, and I try really hard not to use them about other women because I know women don't need any help being marginalised and trodden down any further.
So I find this whole "she stole my husband" narrative to be thoroughly misogynist through and through. It always colours my view of people a little when they subscribe to this sort of shitty lazy women competing against other women thinking. Harassing a woman for being a "bogan" is similarly crappy behaviour. You are saying she's cheap trash. You are calling another woman trash! (y)

You came here outspoken in your views about how IG had "Ghosted" AE etc - which now you say is because you haven't heard the term Grey Rock till now.... but you say you've studied Psychology? So I would assume you would have some idea about the technique or at least heard of it.

I'd also assume because of your studies that you would be a little better equipped to be able to spot bullies (online for eg - distanced and removed as you are from online people personally, it does make it more easy to be objective about their actions), rather than to jump on the bandwagon and join in as you did.

To be completely frank since you've mentioned it a few times now, I would have made a lot of incorrect assumptions based on your purported studies... but then you know what they say about assumptions 🤷‍♀️

I don't enjoy the (what seems to me) obfuscation of facts that you have given earlier in the thread and here, sandwiched between lots of (to me) word salad and emotive subjects. Again it all comes across as manipulative to me.

Good, nice and decent people don't need to manipulate or lie or minimise to other good, nice and decent people. I believe the people on this thread to be some of the best, nicest and most decent people I've "met"online.

If I had to come up with some sort of imaginary person parallel I'd say you are like the girl that wants "in" with the mean girls at high school. Says' mean things, get's in with the crowd. Get's chucked for stepping out of line and comes shamefaced to the people she bullied... Lie down with dogs and all that.

I still don't trust you and what you had to say didn't clear very much up for me or go any way towards building any trust. I don't think I will ever trust you now.

I've got a lot of thoughts about all this and I'm not really articulating them at all well so I'll leave others to make their decisions and not interfere further but I won't interact with you in future if you do stick about because you just make me cross.
You're right. The bogan comment was disgusting, uncalled for and I should never have said it. I won't defend it in any way or make up excuses for it because you're correct, it's a completely awful and anti-feminist thing to say and I'm deeply sorry I said it. I don't think Bianca 'stole' Ioan, he's his own man and no matter the timeline he made a conscious decision to be with her and she chose to be with him. I don't approve of cheating, though I do understand why some people who are in abusive relationships cheat before leaving. I don't think anyone should stay in an unhappy or abusive relationship and am glad when they are able to get out. I'm not one of those people that think you have to stay in an unhappy marriage, I don't think they have to wait until the divorce papers come through to be able to move on and be with someone else.

I studied psychology at Uni for a year back in 2001. It was first year psychology and narcissism, histrionic disorder, grey rock where never things taught in it. I assume if I'd studied it for long they would have been topics covered but they were never mentioned in my year of studying it. We did half a year of studying basic psychology and the other half studying the statistics element of scientifically studying human behaviour. So grey rock was never a term I'd even heard before I got here and I had to google it to look up what it meant.

I understand why you're cross with me, I understand why any of you feel that way, or betrayed or harmed in anyway. All I can do is apologise, I admit I've made mistakes, ones I really regret, and I didn't come here with the plan to hurt anyone, but I obviously have, and for all of that I'm sorry.

@ kindness.
People have shared very personal things on here, and it’s making my skin crawl thinking someone has been here taking it all in, then reporting back. I hope I’m wrong, and I hope this isn’t the case at all. I feel like I don’t even want to post on here anymore now.
I sincerely hope you’re being genuine with your apologies, I can see why people are pissed off and upset. I’ve seen some of the convos you’ve been involved in and the stuff you liked on Twitter…. Mind blown 🤯 Its not the type of stuff a person advocating for kindness would like, let me put it that way. Like Caitlyn said, I don’t want it to turn into a pile on, but seriously wtf???
I can only agree with you. And if I were in your shoes I'd feel the same way. I know I've given people a lot of reasons to distrust me, and I don't blame you if you do. But I am completely sincere with all of my apologies. Everyone here - including the FM's if they come here, which for everyone's sake I pray they don't, can now see not only what I've said, they can see my real name, my twitter username, my real photo. If anyone at all - here or the FMs want to troll me they can now do it because they know who I am and what I now think.
I wish I could do more than apologise again to let you, and everyone, know how bad I feel about the whole situation. I did come here (to the MT) as someone who thought AE was innocent and had been wronged, but I don't believe anything she says anymore, and even if I did I would never come to this thread because it's a personal thread for people who don't like her and are discussing their lives. If I still liked anything about AE I would stick solely to the MT because this has nothing to do with her. But as I said, I don't like her, I've come to know you all a bit through what you shared in the MT and I thought you were all really nice people that I'd like to know. That's the only reason I came to this thread. I would never dream of screen capping anything said here and because when I started reading what had been posted in this thread, I read it as what I hoped would be your equal, a friend, I have never and will never repeat anything that's been said here. I don't repeat what's said on the MT, as I said I've got no one to say it to anyway, I'm blocked by AE and her supporters, and I wouldn't tell them anything if they did like me. I know this is a very public forum, but the comments made here are very private and I would never even consider sharing them with anyone.
You're right, things I've said and done haven't been kind, and I'm more disappointed in the fact that I said and did them than anyone. That's one of the reasons I created the username Kindness Matters because I wanted to remind myself, when I logged on every day, that my behaviour matters, that I want to be a kind person, someone that can be respected, and I used that name to try and remind myself to be kind when I speak. I wish I'd thought of that earlier and not said and done the things I have.
I'm very sorry I've made you feel this way, I never intended to, but I do take responsibility for my actions and my mistakes and I don't plan on making any of them again.

I think anyone involved with AE even in this manner, gets hurt by her. You’re either #team Alice or you’re out.
I’ve never seen anyone quite like her, it keeps me fascinated as I said sometimes in a macabre way.
I hope you understand what position I’m coming from, it was really hurtful to see someone go at people I’ve grown to care about. Although we are essentially strangers, I feel an affinity with them and that particular person on Twitter is awful, no doubt seeing this conversation will have her rubbing her hands with glee. I turn her ramblings into humour, I think that’s where my flappy mimsy and 102 children come into it.
I feel the same way about everything you've said. When I first believed Alice I thought I'd try and be diplomatic and get her and Tamika to stop attacking each other and hopefully build a bridge between the two camps where they could still disagree but not be so personal and vicious in their attacks on one another. The very first time I said anything to AE about it, and I think I said it politely, she just blocked me straight away. I should have gotten it then, I was flat out confused why she would block someone who was being polite, even if they were asking her to stop. Then not much later her FM's ripped me apart and I thought "Wow, this is what these people are like" but stupidly, I still believed that Alice had been dumped with no warning, I'd never seen her lie about anything before and assumed it was still the truth, so I didn't like her behaviour or the way she bullied people, and I said that openly, but I still assumed she was telling the truth about the marriage and how it was ending and felt sorry for her about that.

I think it's pretty obvious that I've never seen anyone like her before either! I mean I honestly thought I was a pretty good judge of character, but she had me completely fooled. And I don't know in all honesty whether anyone will want to talk to me again, or trust me, and I understand that. Of course I selfishly would love for people to realise that I'm sorry for everything and that I respect them a lot. People here have been kinder to me (and each other) than I've seen anywhere in a long time. I don't think I ever said anything rude or insulting to anyone here since I joined, and I completely apologise if I have, but though it took me longer than it should have to realise the truth about AE, it didn't take me long to realise that the people here weren't the villains they were made out to be. Even at the beginning when I thought AE was telling the truth (HA!) I disagreed with what some people were saying here. I thought their view of her was wrong, but I still thought they were nice people. I wouldn't have stayed if I didn't, and I wouldn't be here right now trying to make amends and apologise.

I don't know if it's a foolish hope, but I do hope none of the FMs know about these threads. Not because of me, I don't care what they say or do to me, but you've all proven time and again that you don't deserve the abuse or to be made fun of. And I can only hope that if they do find out it's me they attack and no one else. I'm one of 7 children, not quite as many of you've had, but I love your mimsy jokes, and I think you're going to need a bigger shoe to live in! Truthfully the only thing wrong with this place is the amount of times I've ended up having shart songs stuck in my head! I watched Law & Order: SVU last night and when they called a lawyer a shark I honestly thought for a moment they'd said shart!

Last edited:

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Also if people actively participating on here have been involved with telling Alice and co who on Tattle said what, I would like to hear more about that. It looks really bad.

That said I'm still open to hearing an explanation. People change their minds and realise their mistakes and if that's what's happened here I could be understanding. These tweets were back in November and it's possible people have done u-turns since then. I really don't want a pile on to happen so if we can all wait patiently for KM to say her piece I would really like that. Don't upset the pregnant lady!

No.
They absolutely do deserve explanation and I'm 100 per cent ready to answer any questions anyone has. I can completely understand why people would be wondering what's happened and what's going on.
In the beginning I followed IG on twitter, I liked him since Hornblower and watched him when he was on tv (but I've never seen any of his movies) and then through his account saw AE's. I followed her, some of her posts seemed funny, I didn't get Instagram for quite a while (I don't own a mobile phone) so it was a relatively long time until I started following them on Insta. I've got some health problems (which I mentioned the other day) so I don't get to spend much time on Twitter or Insta so I had no idea of the amount of Ioan bashing AE had been doing, and I naively thought at the time that when she said she was posting pics of Ioan "#don'ttell, etc that she was joking, because I thought surely no one would genuinely post photo's of anyone, let alone their loved ones, against their will. And then AE posted the comment about him leaving her and felt sorry for her. Stupidly I believed she was telling the truth in what she'd said happened. I cringed when she said she was going on the Lorraine show (we don't get it here in Australia but I knew what kind of a show it was) and then I full on cringed when she said she was going to talk to the Daily Mail. I really thought "What kind of person goes to these places to spill the beans???". Then I found out she'd been attacking Tamika's appearance and I was really disgusted. I told Alice off for it and I told TD that I hoped she wouldn't let anything AE had said hurt her, because she looked lovely.
Capturett.PNG

Tamika and I spent a few days talking and I asked came to an understanding, she even DM'd me and we talked things out (but I won't reveal those conversations because they were said in private). Another AE fan came over and abused TD for everything and TD and I were able to help that lady see that she wasn't trying to attack AE (this was earlier on) but that she was just being defensive. That lady asked TD if she'd take down the memes she'd made about AE, and I said "how about if AE apologises and you take them down?" (of course not knowing at the time that AE never apologises about anything), but TD said "when she stops attacking me, my sister and my friend I'll take them down, and I said "Fair enough".
It was TD who pointed me in the direction of Tattle. I had a look, and as you can see, I didn't like what I saw here. I still thought at this stage that AE was only lashing out because she was hurt, not out of nastiness (obviously I was wrong). And as I mentioned in one of the tweets I've studied psychology for a year at uni and I wanted to see what the people here were like. Why were they so sure AE was a narc and an alcoholic (I hadn't seen any of her drunk vids so didn't know), I thought, incorrectly, that people were exaggerating. I wondered perhaps if people had been hurt at the hands of narcs before and that's why they thought AE was one. But the longer I stayed here, the more evidence I saw (chiefly thanks to Welp) of all the horrendous things AE had done and said. I was genuinely shocked, I had no idea she was anything that bad, but as they say you've got the receipts. As I said above I'm not well so I had no idea that AE was tweeting disgusting things and then deleting them the next day. So all I saw were her 'nicer' posts, so I'd assumed she was nicer than she is.
Image1t.jpg

The longer I stayed here I also got to see the real people behind the messages, I realise people weren't being cruel to her, they were being honest. I even had my eyes opened to the fact that some people in my own life have treated me the way AE treats IG, and I'd thought their behaviour to me was normal because I'd grown up with it. It wasn't until I read things here that I actually realised they weren't normal, they were abusive. I'd never heard of grey rock or any of the other terms, and learnt a lot about them, learnt a lot about BPD, histrionic disorder and narc behaviour. So in short you guys opened my eyes to both what Alice was really like, and also some of the things I've gone through in my life. To make it clear I in no way like or support Alice at all. I feel pity for her and hope she gets the treatment she needs, I hope even more that the girls aren't hurt by her and worry more each day that she will actually physically harm them. When I first got here people were comparing her to Betty Broderick (who I'd never heard of) but saw from the posts that she'd murdered people and that I thought was a really disgusting comparison...and now I'm at the stage where after seeing her call BW a psychopath and hearing about possible restraining orders against her, I'm genuinely worried she might be like Betty Broderick, and that's not something I say lightly.
I don't know if I've missed anything out here, I probably have, but if you want to ask me any more questions please feel free to do so. I've never been here as an FM in disguise, but started out as someone who believed AE's lies, and now like absolutely nothing about her. I hope that clears up any questions you have, but as I said, if I've missed something, feel free to ask.

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
*tap tap*
*tap tap*
*tap tap*

PW pops her head round the door and awkwardly shuffles into the thread..

Ladies. I know this is the corner for polite conversation, so for obvious reasons it’s not often i pop over.

But.. i was wondering if I could ask an incy wincy favour..😬

If anyone sees me on the MT commenting on a post about an fm, any fm at all, please give me a massive slap 👋🏼 and a good shake. I don’t know what’s tf gotten into me.

Many thanks🙏🏼 ❤
What did I miss?!?

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
KM, I would hate for this thread to get closed down because it goes off topic so much.

If I may make an observation based on what you have posted above and in previous threads. I'm sure your intentions are good but it might be an idea to take a step back from other people's drama and maybe put some focus back on yourself (yeah I get the irony - no need to point it out).

As I said above, I'm sure your intentions are good but you might be a bit too invested in helping people to change when they didn't ask for any help to change. I think it's really noble to help out those who can't help themselves eg children and vulnerable people, but in the main, adults have pretty much got their lives sorted out from themselves. It may not look that way from where we are sat but trust me, they are doing what works for them at that time in their lives. From what I have seen, not one of the main players or the extras in this drama need any help or advice from anyone else. Yeah they are shit slinging and digging more graves than those who do it for a living, but they are all adults who can stand up for themselves.

By all means comment and observe away but as I said, let adults do their own thing unless they specifically ask for help or advice. It helps to make life a lot easier and more peaceful for everyone, yourself included.

So going forwards, what you going to do differently so that you get different results?
I appreciate your thoughtful comments @Ena Sharples and your questions too. And I agree I would really hate this thread to be shut down so I hope it doesn't happen, especially because of me.
When I tried to get both sides to get along on Twitter, it was the first time I've done that. Normally on the internet I just read posts about my favourite tv shows and things like that, I've never been abused by anyone on Twitter before and I got attacked by the FMs on Twitter and made fun of on here for it on the same day, and it made me definitely never want to be in that situation again. I can see now you're right, part of me always wants to help people and when I saw two sides fighting I thought I could help, but from where I am now I can see I was completely wrong about AE, and while Tamika did soften her stance and was kinder to me, she obviously mustn't have wanted to change and looking at her recent Twitter posts I can see that. You're right, they're adults who made decisions for themselves, and have stuck with them, and offering help is probably only useful if people ask for it.
To answer you last question, a lot! I've learnt a lot since being here, not just about AE's behaviour, but about myself. I judged Tattle by it's cover, then when I stayed it opened my eyes that I was wrong to make those assumptions. I've learnt, as you said, that trying to get people to get along doesn't work unless they want it to work and that getting so invested didn't do anything good for me or anyone else. I've unfollowed all of those on Twitter and the only updates I get on the situation is from here in the MT. I hope that shows I've learnt and grown and changed.

I honestly don't think kindness matters gives a flying fuck about anyone on this thread.

A few people have said they may stop posting because of Kindness matters being here and she doesn't give a shit.

She's happy to bump out regular posters in favour of herself when it's not like she couldn't go elsewhere.

Sorry folks her replies have been a bunch of shitwaffle that means shit all and she's clearly here to chuck a few landmines around.

I for one would very much appreciate if you took yourself elsewhere kindness matters. I do not want you here. I have had to many run ins with folk like you, you will cause infinite trouble and then apologise, rinse and repeat.
Quite to the contrary I care a lot about people on this thread, otherwise why would I stay and ask for their understanding and forgiveness?
I'm not happy that people feel uncomfortable or anxious because of me.
I've asked people if they would like me to leave and said I would if they didn't feel comfortable with me here. The people who have replied to me have said they were willing to give me the benefit of the doubt and today you are the first person to say to me that you don't want me here.
I respect the feelings and opinions of the people of this thread, if people want me to go I will go. I have no desire to hurt anyone any more than they have been. If you would all prefer I leave, I will.

Last edited:

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
@KindnessMatters - I was disappointed as were others here on seeing your tweets about us. Months ago I was upset for @GoLibrarianPoo as you & another poster upset her very much & I totally understood why & she's a favourite poster of mine & has also always been so kind to me.
Long story short my anxiety kicked in over my reaction to everything that happened & I decided it was best to walk away for a bit which I did for 5-6 days as I didn't like how my anxiety was making me feel. Aside from one poster who I do not respond to at all (who on joining posted dubious remarks about IG) & I still feel this person can be provocative, I 'like' posts based purely on content & have since 'liked' yours & the other poster. I hope your apologies are sincere & like @Caitlyn130 I give you the benefit of the doubt because I too felt sorry for Alice initially, until I landed on here lurking & saw all the receipts & then after some time joined. But I still feel for dear @GoLibrarianPoo & hate all the fresh upset this has caused her. 😞

I still wish there was a reaction emoji that signified liking part of a post but not all of it & I'm not singling anyone out, just speaking generally!

I don't like conflict as I don't particularly handle it well as it makes me very anxious & it's also made me sad seeing what has happened on here.

I did say I wouldn't be doing anymore long posts as it takes a lot of mental energy & concentration (I suffer from fatigue) & that is true but the last day or so seeing what has gone on here has made me shy away but also realise something else. I'm not having a flounce but aside from a few members who always chat with me, I don't really feel that welcome/a part of this thread, whether that's because I'm not here every day to do general chat, etc or possibly due to my 'hard line' stance on AE which I know nobody here agrees with. I feel no sympathy for her as she's a nasty toxic hateful bitch & if that makes me a cold hearted bitch I can live with that as I can't pretend to feel something that I don't. I am fully for the girls, Emma & Ioan. (BW to a lesser extent because she has been treated so appallingly by AE & has so much to deal with (MS) & she is with him & he deserves some happiness after the hell he knew with AE, but I am not a fan girl.)
I'll still lurk & pop in every now & then! 😘
Much love to all turds & a special shout out to @GoLibrarianPoo & @Magpierainbow :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:❤
Thank you so much @Just William I really appreciate your comments. I'm so sorry that I caused you stress and anxiety, that's the last thing I wanted to do to anyone here. My apologies are completely sincere, I came here thinking it was a gossip site (which it is, but these threads are much more than just gossip), and my initial reactions were what you saw in the tweet. I thought Alice was innocent and people were calling her a drunk and a narcissist and I made the error of thinking people were saying it to be mean. But, like you, I started to see the receipts, and saw a whole new side of AE that shocked me and I realised people weren't name calling just for fun, they were actually accurately describing her. And in that time I also got to read the comments from people here, like you, who share what's going on in their lives, and people really supporting each other, and that's why I stayed. I know @GoLibrarianPoo probably won't believe me, and I understand, but I do care for her and have felt very bad about everything since our earlier run in with Lilymyheart. I've only ever seen @GoLibrarianPoo be kind to people and I was upset by how much she was hurt from the whole situation and it hurts me know to see her in pain again, especially knowing I caused it. GLP was actually one of the first individuals I noticed when I joined here because of her username and profile pic, and I thought she seemed really nice and wanted to get to know her...but I unintentionally blew that one up in my face.

I'm really sorry to hear that you don't feel that welcome because of your personal view on AE. I think everyone here would love you to post as often as you feel comfortable, regardless of who you do or don't support.
I'm like you, as you know when I got here I thought AE was nice, but the more I saw of the real her the less I liked her, and the things she's said about BW, liking posts that say horrible things about her and her sick 'dreams', then to read the other day that she called her a psychopath...I was just floored. Especially when the only thing she was upset about was the DM putting exclamation marks after the word! I still want to see the good in people, I want for her to have a redemption story where she straightens herself out and gets real help, but she's making it hard for me to see the positives. I'm completely here for the girls too, I can't imagine what it must be like growing up in that house with her. I like Ioan, I've liked his acting since Hornblower I'm not a fan girl, but from what I've learnt here about the abuse he's received over the years from AE I'm so happy for him that he's getting out of a toxic relationship. I don't know enough about BW to form an opinion other than the fact that I feel so sorry for her having MS. I know a lady who has it and she has to get her children to feed her sometimes and I can't imagine what that must all feel like!

You mentioned that you have fatigue, is it ok if I ask what causes it? You obviously don't have to share anything at all if you don't feel comfortable! I don't know if you saw in my earlier posts I mentioned being unwell, I have a few health problems but the main one is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (or M.E. as it's called in the UK) and that's one of the reasons I can get so far behind in following threads as reading is draining, and typing leaves my arms very weak. If you ever feel like chatting, I'm always here, I'd love to get to know you better. I live in Australia so our time zones are different but if you'd ever like to talk I'd love pull up a chair beside you.

Thank you again for giving me a chance, I appreciate that must have been a stressful thing to sort through, and I'm very grateful for your grace. ♥

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
@KindnessMatters That doesn't really go very far with me for my 2p worth.

I don't think it explains or excuses your running to tell tales on Twitter, sharing screenshots of what's been posted here, or your hyperbolic vomiting after reading some of the posts... but not enough of them apparently :rolleyes:

I still don't find it much explanation of your joining in with the bullying and harassment done by #TeamAlice and calling BW a "bogan" counts as bullying for me.

FWIW I actually have an issue with that from a Feminist standpoint anyway. I do occasionally use the words bitch and cunt in general still but I'm trying to scale back, and I try really hard not to use them about other women because I know women don't need any help being marginalised and trodden down any further.
So I find this whole "she stole my husband" narrative to be thoroughly misogynist through and through. It always colours my view of people a little when they subscribe to this sort of shitty lazy women competing against other women thinking. Harassing a woman for being a "bogan" is similarly crappy behaviour. You are saying she's cheap trash. You are calling another woman trash! (y)

You came here outspoken in your views about how IG had "Ghosted" AE etc - which now you say is because you haven't heard the term Grey Rock till now.... but you say you've studied Psychology? So I would assume you would have some idea about the technique or at least heard of it.

I'd also assume because of your studies that you would be a little better equipped to be able to spot bullies (online for eg - distanced and removed as you are from online people personally, it does make it more easy to be objective about their actions), rather than to jump on the bandwagon and join in as you did.

To be completely frank since you've mentioned it a few times now, I would have made a lot of incorrect assumptions based on your purported studies... but then you know what they say about assumptions 🤷‍♀️

I don't enjoy the (what seems to me) obfuscation of facts that you have given earlier in the thread and here, sandwiched between lots of (to me) word salad and emotive subjects. Again it all comes across as manipulative to me.

Good, nice and decent people don't need to manipulate or lie or minimise to other good, nice and decent people. I believe the people on this thread to be some of the best, nicest and most decent people I've "met"online.

If I had to come up with some sort of imaginary person parallel I'd say you are like the girl that wants "in" with the mean girls at high school. Says' mean things, get's in with the crowd. Get's chucked for stepping out of line and comes shamefaced to the people she bullied... Lie down with dogs and all that.

I still don't trust you and what you had to say didn't clear very much up for me or go any way towards building any trust. I don't think I will ever trust you now.

I've got a lot of thoughts about all this and I'm not really articulating them at all well so I'll leave others to make their decisions and not interfere further but I won't interact with you in future if you do stick about because you just make me cross.
First of all I want to say I'm sorry I hurt you. I don't know which facts you think I've obfuscated (sorry that's a new word for me). If I have left anything out or been unclear about something I apologise, it's not intentional, I'm just trying to answer questions that I've been asked, explain how I came to be here, and I might have missed something along the way. If it's ok with you could you please tell me what I left out or got wrong?

I know you think I'm trying to manipulate people, but I'm not. I came here thinking one thing, learnt new information and changed my mind. Any and all personal facts I've shared about myself are true and were not put online for sympathy or manipulation, they were genuine questions and comments I asked because I think the people on this thread are nice too.

I hate "mean girls" and I'd never want to hang with them, which is why as soon as I realised AE's lot were like that I left. I understand completely why you feel you can't trust me, and why you don't want to interact with me, and all I can say is that I'm sorry I hurt you and I understand and respect your choice and your view.