Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it didn't go great. They're putting me in touch with someone who might be able to help. We're meeting more often so they can offer pastoral support, which is really kind of them. I broke down. I hardly ever cry - I was brought up to believe that it was weak and was punished for it by Him for making a noise unpleasant to him - but I just couldn't stop myself. Absolutely drained beyond belief.
I'm so sorry it didn't go so well Autisteause. Please keep looking at refuges and any other alternatives. I like Johnny Depp's quote on crying - that people don't cry because they are weak, they cry because they have been strong for too long. I hope you can rest for a bit and take care of yourself. ❀ ❀

Please come back soon @GoLibrarianPoo. We all miss you. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Katie8ee I swear I saw a post by you asking people not to post stuff that the nasty ones on Twitter are saying. Did you delete it?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm already in bed. Pressing on with Supernatural which is a lot scarier than I remember it. I feel so big and slow today. And I'm having some weird pregnancy symptoms that I referred to earlier as 'side effects' by mistake.
I got a lot done this morning. Paperwork city.
Interesting fact I used to live in downtown Vancouver and they would film at this old mansion on my street a lot. We got to know the crew and would wander through the alley with all the trailers and things (it's like that in Vancouver as they don't close off thoroughfares unless car scenes) have met both Jensen and Jared and honestly they are the nicest fellas ever Jared is so so tall but they are exactly how you would except them to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Interesting fact I used to live in downtown Vancouver and they would film at this old mansion on my street a lot. We got to know the crew and would wander through the alley with all the trailers and things (it's like that in Vancouver as they don't close off thoroughfares unless car scenes) have met both Jensen and Jared and honestly they are the nicest fellas ever Jared is so so tall but they are exactly how you would except them to be.
When I lived in L.A., my roommate worked for one of their managers and apparently Jared and Jensen didn't get along very well at all. I was disappointed to hear that and tried to believe it wasn't true, but I've heard two stories from different people in the past few years that suggest it was indeed the case. Hoping they just had a couple of spats rather than a bad relationship. Brothers, eh??

When I lived in L.A., my roommate worked for one of their managers and apparently Jared and Jensen didn't get along very well at all. I was disappointed to hear that and tried to believe it wasn't true, but I've heard two stories from different people in the past few years that suggest it was indeed the case. Hoping they just had a couple of spats rather than a bad relationship. Brothers, eh??
It was during the time that Jared went a bit off the rails with the drink and also more their wives didnt get along.They were grooms men at each others wedding and they have always had a great bond but like any relationship peaks and troughs

Aw I loved that show your making me want to watch it again. I'm trying to think of other titbits oh the hotel room is the same set every episode there are five Impalas they sit outside the Vancouver film studio in the lot it's very bizarre. Both boys are as handsome as can be and smell lovely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
It was during the time that Jared went a bit off the rails with the drink and also more their wives didnt get along.They were grooms men at each others wedding and they have always had a great bond but like any relationship peaks and troughs

Aw I loved that show your making me want to watch it again. I'm trying to think of other titbits oh the hotel room is the same set every episode there are five Impalas they sit outside the Vancouver film studio in the lot it's very bizarre. Both boys are as handsome as can be and smell lovely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I think they had a bit of a spat lately over some production - can't remember the deets.

It's funny because I watched Gilmore Girls a couple of years back for the first time and it was so weird seeing little baby Jared!

I'm really just waiting patiently for Jeffrey Dean Morgan to show up so I can swoon over him while my fiancΓ© is away. Might have to skip ahead a few episodes - it's a while before he's in it IIRC.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm really just waiting patiently for Jeffrey Dean Morgan to show up so I can swoon over him while my fiancΓ© is away. Might have to skip ahead a few episodes - it's a while before he's in it IIRC.
Have you seen him in the 2015 film 'Heist' (not to be confused with 1 or 2 other films by the same name) I really enjoyed it & he was so good in it.
It also stars Robert De Niro.

@tilly27
Sorry I've not been able to keep up here this past while, still no change. I had more b/ tests taken yesterday, including bone??
Got actual physical tests coming up in next 2 weeks, I'll be glad when that is done. Mostly struggling with dizziness and room spinning feeling. Feeling weak, a bit sore and nauseous, I've got ondansetron which helps though. My new GP is very attentive, so I have faith with him helping things.
Sorry to derail, just wanted to let some know how things are. I've also had a written offer on my flat, which is good news, quite a good offer too as it was over the set price. It's been on the market for over 3 years, so if it goes through it will take the pressure off a bitπŸ‘πŸ»
Hey dear @tilly27 - :poop:😘⭐it's so good to see your MT post. (I edited out the MT stuff.) I think of you & was very glad to see your update. I'm replying here cos' I got reminded about being off topic. I'm sorry you're still dealing with those horrible symptoms 😞 & hope they ease up for you soon? A big thumbs up that your new GP is so thorough & hopefully the upcoming tests will sort this once & for all? + + + + +
Wishing you light at the end of this tunnel sooner rather than later & you not only feeling loads better but able to once again do all the stuff you so enjoy? Take care dear sisturd, much love & hugs, :poop:❀πŸ₯° xxx

Good Luck with the offer & I hope it goes through? ☘🐞🀞xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Bless you all for the advice and lovely wishes.
I broke down in my mum's presence yesterday - she didn't know how badly things have been affecting me because I tend to keep quiet and stone-faced. I'm really bad at sharing feelings; I think because I find trust really difficult, as it's been broken so many times. She's actively finding a way to get us out of here within two months. I'm going to put my studies on hold for that period as I'm really not in the right frame of mind, or have the concentration, to deal with challenging academic work. So there's an end in sight, and I can survive that long. It doesn't negate the trauma, but makes it bearable. But I really can't leave her alone with him. I'd never forgive myself if he hurt her again.
Thank you all for your support. I hope to be able to support you all just as much in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I broke down in my mum's presence yesterday - she didn't know how badly things have been affecting me because I tend to keep quiet and stone-faced. I'm really bad at sharing feelings; I think because I find trust really difficult, as it's been broken so many times. She's actively finding a way to get us out of here within two months. I'm going to put my studies on hold for that period as I'm really not in the right frame of mind, or have the concentration, to deal with challenging academic work. So there's an end in sight, and I can survive that long. It doesn't negate the trauma, but makes it bearable. But I really can't leave her alone with him. I'd never forgive myself if he hurt her again.
Thank you all for your support. I hope to be able to support you all just as much in the future.
πŸ’™ πŸ’›πŸ’™

I am not surprised you find trust difficult at all. The person who was meant to show you how to do it let you down really badly and therefore your reaction has been totally normal.

I love that you have some hope now and that your mum is actively finding a way to get you both out of there. As you say, the distance will never negate the trauma but it will give you the space to get more out of that fight or flight mode you are currently in. Once you clear that bit of space, you will then have time to build a beautiful life for you and your mum. Your beautiful life is coming really soon. xxx

• Heart
This sounds like a really good step forward. I'm so glad you both have a plan. While I'm sure 2 months must feel like a long time when you're living it, like you say there is an end in sight and 2 months is just a few weeks, it will go quickly and you'll be away from him before you know it!

• Heart
*tap tap*
*tap tap*
*tap tap*

PW pops her head round the door and awkwardly shuffles into the thread..

Ladies. I know this is the corner for polite conversation, so for obvious reasons it’s not often i pop over.

But.. i was wondering if I could ask an incy wincy favour..😬

If anyone sees me on the MT commenting on a post about an fm, any fm at all, please give me a massive slap πŸ‘‹πŸΌ and a good shake. I don’t know what’s tf gotten into me.

Many thanksπŸ™πŸΌ ❀

• Heart
I'm so happy for you and your mum and will be praying both of you get out ASAP. ❀ Stay safe and know that you have us here thinking of you and sending you our support and love.

• Heart
*tap tap*
*tap tap*
*tap tap*

PW pops her head round the door and awkwardly shuffles into the thread..

Ladies. I know this is the corner for polite conversation, so for obvious reasons it’s not often i pop over.

But.. i was wondering if I could ask an incy wincy favour..😬

If anyone sees me on the MT commenting on a post about an fm, any fm at all, please give me a massive slap πŸ‘‹πŸΌ and a good shake. I don’t know what’s tf gotten into me.

Many thanksπŸ™πŸΌ ❀
What did I miss?!?

Its ok. I feel cautious about what I say on the MT after being told of Nutty Marcias crusade against me on twitter

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.