Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bastion hope all goes well tomorrow. I'm fully invested in this now and need to know what happens!
@Penguin86 fingers crossed tightly that he comes home soon.

I can see on the MT that someone has insinuated that a particular Twitter post was made by KM. I checked Twitter and it wasn't her who wrote the post and neither has she liked it. I'm going to get pissed off if now that she's gone people start bitching about her on the MT and attributing posts / likes to her that have nothing to do with her. Only saying this here because I know that poster lurks here.

I regret having checked in on there tonight except for RTP's post asking after me - it's all getting a bit Mean Girls now and also I don't give a damn about Lupine.

Still love you lot though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@CookieMonsta hey im feeling a bit better thank you πŸ’š how are you x
I've been doing OK the last few days. The last few years have been such a struggle and it's so nice just to have that bit of relief and to feel just that bit lighter.
I hope your Grandpa recovers and gets back home as soon as possible.
tumblr_ec8698283d31d2ded94046efde9a7aa4_99144b53_540.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Would the lady you would like to see do a discount or maybe s
Going to compose an email to herπŸ‘and also email my gp via her online system she's been pretty good even called me once just to discuss stuff & said it wasn't a problem & just to get in touch. Mainly just been chilling as I didn't want to overload myself but got list of things to do today. Thank you x

@Just William πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’•xxxx

Love & best of luck to everyone today with important meetingsπŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’–xxx

ETA yes hoping @GoLibrarianPoo is OK πŸ€žπŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm really feeling desperately nervous. For once I have energy, but it's all pure adrenaline: I'm shaking from head to toe and finding it hard to breathe. I wish I didn't find it so incredibly difficult to talk to or trust others. I was always taught that I was irrelevant, secondary to my childhood abuser's needs, and though my mother fought for me constantly he was the centre of everything. He's moving around downstairs and it makes me shake. Think I'm going to work off my nerves with a Pilates session but oh, how I wish it were all over already.
Dear @Bastion, I so hope it has all gone well and that you have triumphed. Have been thinking of and praying for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm really feeling desperately nervous. For once I have energy, but it's all pure adrenaline: I'm shaking from head to toe and finding it hard to breathe. I wish I didn't find it so incredibly difficult to talk to or trust others. I was always taught that I was irrelevant, secondary to my childhood abuser's needs, and though my mother fought for me constantly he was the centre of everything. He's moving around downstairs and it makes me shake. Think I'm going to work off my nerves with a Pilates session but oh, how I wish it were all over already.
Dear @Bastion, I so hope it has all gone well and that you have triumphed. Have been thinking of and praying for you.
Thinking of you Autisteuse! Those feelings are natural and to be expected.
Please check in with us later if you're feeling up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wish I could give you a big hug and could take you out of that situation. Good luck with finding new accommodation and don't forget to look at any and all resources available. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
spotted a bit player alt on the MT. I actually thought they were open about it though :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
in this case somebody who had a fight with Alice on twitter (it's not Tamika)

• Wow
I mean the lawyer, I thought she was open about it because that account was posting about having dropped a clear cut defamation case against Alice out of fear for her family, about knowing Ioan & Alice's lawyer &spoke a lot in "we" when it came to legal matters. but today somebody criticised that lawyer for approaching Lupine on twitter and she explained why she might have done this - acting as if it's not her?

I'm baffled lol.

• Wow
I mean the lawyer, I thought she was open about it because that account was posting about having dropped a clear cut defamation case against Alice out of fear for her family, about knowing Ioan & Alice's lawyer &spoke a lot in "we" when it came to legal matters. but today somebody criticised that lawyer for approaching Lupine on twitter and she explained why she might have done this - acting as if it's not her?

I'm baffled lol.
I don't know any more. Lol. All I know is that if I never heard of Lupine or Salad Cream again, I'd be all the richer for it.

• Haha
OMG... I cannot believe it but the meeting went really well. The senior manager was so nice.
My line manager is stepping down and moving to a different role in her directorate, the senior manager isn't leaving (unfortunately) but she has said that she will be my contact instead of him til the line manager role is filled. She's also set me up with an 8 week back to work plan and I can continue to work from home indefinitely. When the meeting ended I was buzzing as it wasn't what I was expecting at all, I honestly believed that the managers would have poisoned her mind against me. She seems to be much more people orientated and made me feel like she genuinely cared about all I've been through.
She’s going to be speaking to the senior manager about his behaviour but not the line manager as she said he should never have been put in a manager role as it doesn't fit his skill set and he had no people manager training.
I'm off for a lie down now as I feel so exhausted πŸ˜€. Thank you all so much for letting me vent on here and for being so kind to me.
I'll be back later and will catch up on the unread posts then. Thanks again. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.