Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watch wrestling (more hardcore than wwe) and was browsing wrestling website I use and came across a company I've never heard of so clicked on the video.
There's grown men having a pillow fight 🀣🀣
It's a Pillow Fight Championship

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I watch wrestling (more hardcore than wwe) and was browsing wrestling website I use and came across a company I've never heard of so clicked on the video.
That reminds me of this documentary about Competitive Endurance Tickling I watched a while back :ROFLMAO: I'd heard it was supposed to be really good so gave it a go when I went on a Docu binge months ago.

It was actually really good, it gave me early Louis Theroux vibes (y)
It starts out with an amusing premise but it shows a really quite sad and disturbing at times underbelly to what initially looked totally harmless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickled

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That reminds me of this documentary about Competitive Endurance Tickling I watched a while back :ROFLMAO: I'd heard it was supposed to be really good so gave it a go when I went on a Docu binge months ago.

It starts out with an amusing premise but it shows a really quite sad and disturbing at times underbelly to what initially looked totally harmless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickled
That would be my worst nightmare! I hate being Tickled it makes me shudder. Pixie quite often lays on me with her back end towards my face so when she swishes her tail it tickles me 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
@Magpierainbow 🌈 I sent the link you shared of the 'Adele "Hello" Equestrian parody' to a friend via email - she thought it was hilarious!
Gonna send it to a few more, I think it's brilliant! 🀣❀ xxx

Laundry tomorrow morning, got my two hour time slot, I hate it! :rolleyes: I get the use of two washers & two tumble dryers. I'm on the first floor so it means 6 trips up & down the ruddy stairs or sit in reception with a book & trot to & fro from there to the laundry room. It winds me up when other residents can't be arsed to check the bleeping rota on the wall & nick 'my' machines instead of the 'free for everyone' machines. It happens so often. If I am only using one of the two allotted washing machines or dryers at a time I am more than happy for anyone to use the others, just ask me first. I hate having to use the laundry here & so miss the freedom of having my own machines.
Here endeth my rant! :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesterday had more or less full day down field, had ordered the boys feed & hay in dribs & drabs as I don't have masses of energy but it all came at once, which turned out to be really good for me. Just popped back home for mums meals/meds & spent lot of time putting stuff away etc that's his "groceries" for a couple of months🀣. He was so happy & contentπŸ₯°before I left just rested on his bum looking at sky & birds - bliss. Did me world of good was on edge of wobbler but felt like I'd done something important & best sleep for agesπŸ‘
20220106_095103.jpg

feels a bit like a playground - the clique with the ring of supporters
This 100 per cent. I felt like was all round balanced discussion weird how it's all gone south fairly rapidly, just a cesspool of instigated arguments atm feels like. Re welp I agree with everyone else. Succinct is word comes to mind I do like it when her humour comes out🀭
Oh bloody hell, can I get this where I live? Please! I love Italy and the Italian coast and would watch this on repeat just for the scenery.
Have you watched Montalbano? Lovely scenery & good mysteriesπŸ‘
Forgot to say! Tell me about these musical notes πŸ˜‚ what are you trying to do? Are you trying to make your notes into crochets, minims etc? You can easily work it out if you look up a simple guide to note writing grade one to two.

Or tell me what your trying to do and I can try help. I'm a grade 8 opera singer but I mostly sight sing these days and haven't written in a whillllleeeee πŸ˜‚
One of my bucket list items is to see cavalleria rusticana at La Scala - are you in when I win lottery?🀣 & anyone else interested. I can't carry a tune in a bucket but really admire people who canπŸ’–
My cousin that passed was a kickboxer when I was young used to go cheer him on, really enjoyed thatπŸ‘. Barry mcguigan once goosed my arse at some event was a teenager & absolutely horrified🀣

Had to google that, I really did think was just a tickling compπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£. Looks interesting thoughπŸ‘
@Magpierainbow 🌈 I sent the link you shared of the 'Adele "Hello" Equestrian parody' to a friend via email - she thought it was hilarious!
Gonna send it to a few more, I think it's brilliant! 🀣❀ xxx

Laundry tomorrow morning, got my two hour time slot, I hate it! :rolleyes: I get the use of two washers & two tumble dryers. I'm on the first floor so it means 6 trips up & down the ruddy stairs or sit in reception with a book & trot to & fro from there to the laundry room. It winds me up when other residents can't be arsed to check the bleeping rota on the wall & nick 'my' machines instead of the 'free for everyone' machines. It happens so often. If I am only using one of the two allotted washing machines or dryers at a time I am more than happy for anyone to use the others, just ask me first. I hate having to use the laundry here & so miss the freedom of having my own machines.
Here endeth my rant! :cool:
Massive love to youπŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’•πŸ’– that would annoy me too, just way too many people with entitled to roll over others attitudes πŸ˜–. But we got stuff like that vid to laugh atπŸ‘πŸ˜˜xxxx

Love to all the turd herdπŸ’©πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ§‘β€πŸ€ŽπŸ’šπŸ’›

• Heart

That sounds really interesting. The doco is up on ABC IView for anyone who who can get it.

Yesterday had more or less full day down field, had ordered the boys feed & hay in dribs & drabs as I don't have masses of energy but it all came at once, which turned out to be really good for me. Just popped back home for mums meals/meds & spent lot of time putting stuff away etc that's his "groceries" for a couple of months🀣. He was so happy & contentπŸ₯°before I left just rested on his bum looking at sky & birds - bliss. Did me world of good was on edge of wobbler but felt like I'd done something important & best sleep for agesπŸ‘
View attachment 1008733

This 100 per cent. I felt like was all round balanced discussion weird how it's all gone south fairly rapidly, just a cesspool of instigated arguments atm feels like. Re welp I agree with everyone else. Succinct is word comes to mind I do like it when her humour comes out🀭

Have you watched Montalbano? Lovely scenery & good mysteriesπŸ‘

One of my bucket list items is to see cavalleria rusticana at La Scala - are you in when I win lottery?🀣 & anyone else interested. I can't carry a tune in a bucket but really admire people who canπŸ’–

My cousin that passed was a kickboxer when I was young used to go cheer him on, really enjoyed thatπŸ‘. Barry mcguigan once goosed my arse at some event was a teenager & absolutely horrified🀣

Had to google that, I really did think was just a tickling compπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£. Looks interesting thoughπŸ‘

Massive love to youπŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’•πŸ’– that would annoy me too, just way too many people with entitled to roll over others attitudes πŸ˜–. But we got stuff like that vid to laugh atπŸ‘πŸ˜˜xxxx

Love to all the turd herdπŸ’©πŸŒˆπŸ«‚πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ§‘β€πŸ€ŽπŸ’šπŸ’›
I love Montalbano. His apartment right on the beach is a dream, though I like having a garden too. @Penguin86 asked what we do to relax earlier and I realized my favourite thing to do is just to sit outside on the deck with my cat, enjoying the garden and watching him feeling happy and safe.

• Heart
Aw thank youπŸ₯°. Don't laugh but his name is duncan....🀭 he's a rescue. We rescued each otherπŸŽπŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ’–

ETA here are lots of lovely pics of everyone's animals
Top name. He looks like a Duncan so well named. I never used to notice horses, but I love them now. I really love heavy horses. They bring a lump to my throat, they are majestic. I would love an animal or a pet to look after. Lifestyle does not lend itself to one.

• Heart
@CookieMonsta - I'm a little bit in love with mimi from montalbano🀣. That's the thing isn't it seeing them happy & safeπŸ˜»πŸŽπŸ’–πŸ’•

@House of Tea thank you, consider yourself an honorary auntyπŸ‘he deserves all the love anyone wants to send him. Majestic is def right word. For my mums 70th when she was still bit mobile we went to Suffolk punch rescue place at Hollesley Bay. There were some babies, was just a wonderful dayπŸ’–

• Heart

I have seen any Louis Theroux documentaries for years. I used to enjoy watching them. I can’t bear being tickled it makes me feel sick.

I am going to sit on my hands today and try not to post on MT. I have my own mini Rottweiler who wants to fight with me because they are outraged that I have the audacity to have a different opinion 🀣. Having put them on ignore a while back, they have now tried the old angry face trick to get a rise πŸ˜‚

I know life moves on and I usually like that but I am yearning a bit for the old days when A was around and we had lots of fun and insight on there. Maybe it’s a sign I need to get more!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning! Just woke up and about to get some coffee and stumble through to my reception to bid farewell to my guests. They have been a delight, haven't heard a peep.

@Magpierainbow Duncan is such a fantastic horse name and he is so handsome. They sooth us these creatures who take our hearts into their own. I'm on for the Opera! Singing has always been an escape for my soul. If I am feeling particularly frayed or on the edge of chaos I often put on an album and don't stop until I have sang every word. It focuses my mind and that's any album 😊 sometimes even shuffle lol .

@GoLibrarianPoo I have watched Tickled I like how you have no idea what the hell your getting into πŸ˜…. It was my fake son aka 20 something boy who works for me in season who put me on to it. We both agreed it's hard to explain the premise πŸ˜‚

Have attached some photos of my back garden aka the mountains I live in for any fans of snow/Scotland 😜

Attachments

• Heart
Morning! Just woke up and about to get some coffee and stumble through to my reception to bid farewell to my guests. They have been a delight, haven't heard a peep.

@Magpierainbow Duncan is such a fantastic horse name and he is so handsome. They sooth us these creatures who take our hearts into their own. I'm on for the Opera! Singing has always been an escape for my soul. If I am feeling particularly frayed or on the edge of chaos I often put on an album and don't stop until I have sang every word. It focuses my mind and that's any album 😊 sometimes even shuffle lol .

@GoLibrarianPoo I have watched Tickled I like how you have no idea what the hell your getting into πŸ˜…. It was my fake son aka 20 something boy who works for me in season who put me on to it. We both agreed it's hard to explain the premise πŸ˜‚

Have attached some photos of my back garden aka the mountains I live in for any fans of snow/Scotland 😜
Your photos are beautiful! I love Scotland and would love to see much more of it. I climbed Ben Nevis some years ago.

I am so split between loving all the cultural stuff in city life and equally loving the tranquil expanses of wild countryside.

• Heart
@Caitlyn130 - I am thinking the same. I don’t like being called feeble minded or FOffed which I have just been, despite that aggressive poster saying it wasn’t directed at me. It was directed at all the posters who made the same point, of which I was the first. I make anti comments about all three main players, and pro all three if the situation warrants it. But now you cannot say anything anti about IG or BW without someone kicking off nastily. I think I might drop in once in a while but it isn’t an authentic experience if you have to temper what you say because someone doesn’t like what you say because it goes against their views. It’s tedious for a start.
I want to apologise to you, HoT, for lashing out and coming across as aggressive. My reponse really wasn't aimed at you in any way, and I certainly don't think that you're feeble-minded in any way; I became cross because I thought people were negatively judging BW simply for the way she laughed. I was in a lot of pain that day, not that that is an excuse, and my post was intemperate. I hate to think that I've driven you away from the AE thread. Your insights, opinions and musings are highly intelligent, articulate and valuable, and much-needed. I'm so desperately sorry to have upset you, and hope you'll be able to accept my apology (though I will fully understand if you don't).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Those views 😭❀ They’re amazing. I would really like to visit Scotland this year (I haven’t been since perhaps 2003 when I was a teenager?) and just soak it up!

• Heart
I want to apologise to you, HoT, for lashing out and coming across as aggressive. I certainly don't think that you're feeble-minded in any way; I became cross because I thought people were negatively judging BW simply for the way she laughed. I was in a lot of pain that day, not that that is an excuse, and my post was intemperate. I hate to think that I've driven you away from the AE thread. Your insights, opinions and musings are highly intelligent, articulate and valuable, and much-needed. I'm so desperately sorry to have upset you, and hope you'll be able to accept my apology (though I will fully understand if you don't).
We all have days like that! Hope you are feeling better pain wise. Thank you for the apology, much appreciated. Take care.

• Heart
We all have days like that! Hope you are feeling better pain wise. Thank you for the apology, much appreciated. Take care.
Thank you; you're being far more gracious and kind than I deserve. @Caitlyn130, I want to apologise to you also for upsetting you with my intemperate rant - it was unfair of me to lash out like that, and I am truly sorry.

• Heart
I would love to there @Katie8ee If you can say without outing yourself, what part of Scotland do you live?
I live in the Highlands in the Cairngorm Mountain Range. Won't out me it's the largest mountain range in the UK 😜 I'm originally from the West Coast, love the mountains but I sometimes miss the Ocean.

Your photos are beautiful! I love Scotland and would love to see much more of it. I climbed Ben Nevis some years ago.

I am so split between loving all the cultural stuff in city life and equally loving the tranquil expanses of wild countryside.
I'm exactly the same way! I adore the wilderness but I love the city. In my twenties I lived in Vancouver and Seattle and I loved being in the middle of it all. I'm only an hour from the city here so I can go and dip my toe in but I appreciate coming back to the quiet.

Those views 😭❀ They’re amazing. I would really like to visit Scotland this year (I haven’t been since perhaps 2003 when I was a teenager?) and just soak it up!
That's just up from my house and it still takes my breath away every time. I lived away from Scotland for many years. When I came back I decided to explore and luckily with my job I have been able to go all over. It's a wonderful place especially up here in the North. ❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.