Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be a party pooper but can we not discuss the MT on this thread from now. Like we were warned on the MT not to talk "off topic" on the last TT thread we were told not to discuss the MT.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not trying to start a triggering discussion. There is no malice in my intent. I asked it as an academic question, not to be combative, as you seem to think I have been. I'll leave it there - there have been far too many arguments of late, and I don't want to get into snappy back-and-forths.

I totally agree, CM. This 'friend' sounds like a nasty piece of work. My father has done the same for years - referencing past upsets or opinions that make me embarrassed, ashamed or upset, purely to get a reaction from me. This woman seems to think she has 'something over you', KKB, and just wants to twist the blade in the wound for maximum effect. I'd personally dump her from my life like toxic waste...
She's long gone from my life, without so much as a backward glance from me. I honestly didn't realise just how bad she made me feel until I finally got rid.
It's only really since I've been on here that I realised just how toxic she was, it's awful how these people can just invade your life and poison it from within. And it wasn't only me...she was "let go" from her job, her ex-husband won't communicate with her at all and her son has moved out to live with his girlfriend's parents. She has driven everyone away.
Thank you all for your supportive comments. I only joined here for the gossip, but this site is so much more than that ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not to be a party pooper but can we not discuss the MT on this thread from now. Like we were warned on the MT not to talk "off topic" on the last TT thread we were told not to discuss the MT.
I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up.

@Katie8ee I am deeply envious of where you live. I am a Londoner, have no connection to Scotland but I love it so much. It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Places like Glencoe, or the road from Fort William to Mallaig is wonderous. I try to go at least once a year except covid put paid to that, although we went in September to a place we love in Perthshire. If we just want a relaxing break we go to a house with 360 degree views there. I feel like I can breath out there. But we have been to the west coast, and a bit of the east. We want to do more.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up.

@Katie8ee I am deeply envious of where you live. I am a Londoner, have no connection to Scotland but I love it so much. It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Places like Glencoe, or the road from Fort William to Mallaig is wonderous. I try to go at least once a year except covid put paid to that, although we went in September to a place we love in Perthshire. If we just want a relaxing break we go to a house with 360 degree views there. I feel like I can breath out there. But we have been to the west coast, and a bit of the east. We want to do more.
Where do you go in Perthshire?👀 I also have a property I run there! I'm headed there this afternoon though it's Highland Perthshire. The road from Fort William to Malaig is one of my favourite places in this country. One of the areas people don't frequent as much is the Northern Highlands up to Ullapool and above. White sand and crystal clear water it's like a different planet.

I do take a lot of time out of my days to just go out and soak in where I live. I am conscious of never taking it for granted, because of my job I am lucky to live in those places people dream of living in and that are people's happy place as holidays happen here. I love that.

@Penguin86 tell me more about this wrestling!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I stumbled here and started reading the Harkle thread and then fell into the MT and enjoyed that but it’s has been time consuming so haven’t really looked around.

Do you guys participate in other threads? If yes, which ones and what do you enjoy about them? (I can’t do KP thread it looks a bit too wild for me!)

Reactions: 2
Most of you were in my dream last night. I can't remember what it was about, but I gave birth to a really ugly baby. :(

Do you guys participate in other threads? If yes, which ones and what do you enjoy about them? (I can’t do KP thread it looks a bit too wild for me!)
I don't participate in any other threads. I commented on the Britney one and Chris Noth when that story broke, but I joined for Alice and never got into the others. Alice was enough of a timesuck!

• Haha
Most of you were in my dream last night. I can't remember what it was about, but I gave birth to a really ugly baby. :(

I don't participate in any other threads. I commented on the Britney one and Chris Noth when that story broke, but I joined for Alice and never got into the others. Alice was enough of a timesuck!
I bet your baby will be gorgeous!

• Heart
I had a dream with you and @Penguin86 in it 😂 but you just looked like my cousins. I think it’s my brain telling me i’m here too much or too close to bedtime!

• Haha
Morning! Just woke up and about to get some coffee and stumble through to my reception to bid farewell to my guests. They have been a delight, haven't heard a peep.

@Magpierainbow Duncan is such a fantastic horse name and he is so handsome. They sooth us these creatures who take our hearts into their own. I'm on for the Opera! Singing has always been an escape for my soul. If I am feeling particularly frayed or on the edge of chaos I often put on an album and don't stop until I have sang every word. It focuses my mind and that's any album 😊 sometimes even shuffle lol .

@GoLibrarianPoo I have watched Tickled I like how you have no idea what the hell your getting into 😅. It was my fake son aka 20 something boy who works for me in season who put me on to it. We both agreed it's hard to explain the premise 😂

Have attached some photos of my back garden aka the mountains I live in for any fans of snow/Scotland 😜
I love Scotland, and the accents! I've always wanted to travel but never had the finances or opportunity, not to mention the MH. I loved the TV show Hamish MacBeth as much for the scenery as the characters and story. When I broke up with my narc ex and then 2 friendships went south in a bad way, Hamish was my go to comfort show. I'll have to dig out the DVD's and re-watch them all again.

• Heart
Where do you go in Perthshire?👀 I also have a property I run there! I'm headed there this afternoon though it's Highland Perthshire. The road from Fort William to Malaig is one of my favourite places in this country. One of the areas people don't frequent as much is the Northern Highlands up to Ullapool and above. White sand and crystal clear water it's like a different planet.

I do take a lot of time out of my days to just go out and soak in where I live. I am conscious of never taking it for granted, because of my job I am lucky to live in those places people dream of living in and that are people's happy place as holidays happen here. I love that.

@Penguin86 tell me more about this wrestling!!!!
I stay not far from Crieff on a private farming estate. Love it. It’s a small house, completely detached and on its own. It has an amazing en-suite, you can shower and just look at the hills at the same time. We see lots of wildlife. I feel so sad when I come away. I have heard that the norther highlands are somewhere to behold. I like some of the smaller lochs in Perthshire.

I love Scotland, and the accents! I've always wanted to travel but never had the finances or opportunity, not to mention the MH. I loved the TV show Hamish MacBeth as much for the scenery as the characters and story. When I broke up with my narc ex and then 2 friendships went south in a bad way, Hamish was my go to comfort show. I'll have to dig out the DVD's and re-watch them all again.
I used to watch that for Wee Jock.

• Heart
I just woke up again and I have been rewatching Criminal Minds so had a weird dream about being part of it.

@Katie8ee here's a video

I used to be on the KP thread as a regular but it got too much and I found MT. I'm mostly on off topic threads or read other threads without commenting

• Wow
I just woke up again and I have been rewatching Criminal Minds so had a weird dream about being part of it.

@Katie8ee here's a video

I used to be on the KP thread as a regular but it got too much and I found MT. I'm mostly on off topic threads or read other threads without commenting
I'm a major Criminal Minds nerd. It's been a while since I watched it though.

• Heart

@Katie8ee here's a video

Oh I like this fighting!!!!!

Aaron Hotchner is my life blood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I cant with how serious they take the fighting though 🤣
I weirdly find Rossi attractive. I also fancy JJ
I think Hotch is very handsome...I think I have a type 😂
JJ is so beautiful (I actually have pictures of her on my pinterest board, lol) but if I was going to, I'd go for Prentiss. ;)

• Haha
@Penguin86 i get it with Rossi it's the power! And the charm. JJ is lovely her husband Will is lovely, her and Spencer are lovely 💖

@Caitlyn130 Hotch is so fancy I love him I was gutted when they sacked him. Prentiss tho?? Your the first I have heard in that camp 😂

Getting ready for a visitor so will be catching up later and it's three sharp ones day hurrah

• Heart
@Penguin86 i get it with Rossi it's the power! And the charm. JJ is lovely her husband Will is lovely, her and Spencer are lovely 💖

@Caitlyn130 Hotch is so fancy I love him I was gutted when they sacked him. Prentiss tho?? Your the first I have heard in that camp 😂

Getting ready for a visitor so will be catching up later and it's three sharp ones day hurrah
There's just something about her! Her confidence I think.
Although being of the Friends generation I think she'll always be Kathy to me :)

• Haha
Okay… attempt 2! Sorry if I miss anyone 🙈
I’ve had a lovely day hiking in the mountains today. It was just what I needed. My little dog was jumping from rock to rock like a little mountain goat. Now she’s snoring away.

@Ena Sharples I first discovered tattle because of Cash Carraway. I don’t think she has threads anymore. She’s kind of disappeared and toned down her SM presence. I also follow the nurse mum threads. That is a shocking one. I’ve dipped in and out of some other threads but I don’t really pay attention to any or know the influencers they are talking about.

@House of Tea portofino is on my wish list of places I want to visit. It looks like a fairy tale.

@GoLibrarianPoo yes I usually like posts even if I don’t agree with their opinion because I think their post is well thought out! I don’t care if someone doesn’t agree with me I like to hear other points of view. It seems to be quite a skill! It appears quite a lot of people can only see their POV.
how is the song coming along? You inspired me I made up a song about my dog on our walk. There weren’t many lyrics apart from “adventure dog, adventure dog, she loves to run, she loves to jump, adventure dog has no fear”🤣🤣

I’m going to post now then continue replying before it all disappears!

@Katie8ee
Your masters sounds fascinating. I am obsessed with crime drama. I studied psychology way back when and I think how the human mind works just absolutely fascinates me. It’s disturbing how some peoples minds work.
also your village sounds absolutely lovely! In my parents village there is one of those mini library/book exchange in a defunct telephone box.

@Just William bless you! It is so hard to keep up and I’m really amazed by how much time you have taken to respond to individuals. I know what you mean though. I think I’ll just be dipping in and out more, although definitely more regularly on this thread. It’s the most interesting 😜
The breakdown was a bit scary but actually I was impressed with myself how (relatively!) calm I stayed. The roadside recovery did indeed come quite quickly. Now we have to see if the engine is fixable or not 😶

@Bastion (and others talking about crosswords etc) do any of you play wordle? I only recently discovered it and it’s quite fun! That reminds me I still haven’t done todays one.

sorry if I’ve missed anyone. Real life was too busy this weekend!!

Oh @Caitlyn130 hows it going with the move etc?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.