Tattle Life Book Club

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one are you on? I’ve read the first 2 so far. Got the 3rd reserved at the library but it’s now closed 😔
I’ve only managed the first short story - The Cross and then The Defence. My want to read list is so long and now I’m part of this book club and one at work, it’s only going to get longer.

Aaaand I spend far too much time on here instead of reading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve only managed the first short story - The Cross and then The Defence. My want to read list is so long and now I’m part of this book club and one at work, it’s only going to get longer.

Aaaand I spend far too much time on here instead of reading 😂
Tell me about it! I have a problem and my TBR pile is huge 😬

Reactions: 1

Yel

Chucking this in for variation, I've had it for a while but haven't got round to reading. Not 99p though

Amazon product

Reactions: 3
I'm really happy with whatever is suggested for next time really. I think the whole point for me is to read, full stop, and then to read things I wouldn't normally so I'm up for something different. Maybe we have a few days each month where people make suggestions and the Mods choose?

Reactions: 6
I'm really happy with whatever is suggested for next time really. I think the whole point for me is to read, full stop, and then to read things I wouldn't normally so I'm up for something different. Maybe we have a few days each month where people make suggestions and the Mods choose?
I quite like the poll idea. We put suggestions forward and then it goes to the vote, that seems the fairest way.

I frantically finished the book this morning and then saw that the discussion thread opens at 8pm. At least I'm ready to go!

are we talking about the book from today?
Yeah, the discussion thread opens this evening

Reactions: 2
I frantically finished the book this morning and then saw that the discussion thread opens at 8pm. At least I'm ready to go!

Yeah, the discussion thread opens this evening
I better make it my next read then 😂

Yel

Added a genre book poll to this thread as suggested :) Don't blame me for the categories - copied out of Oprah magazine :LOL:

Suggestion for February's book:

Amazon product
Annoyingly looks like the price has gone up on amazon. Could always put in a classic book that's out of Copywrite - I think George Orwell's have this year

Reactions: 5

Yel

I love how the results are hidden so it’ll be a complete surprise!
Agree, last time it was so obvious what was going to win. At least now no one will know!

Reactions: 5

Yel

We can't control the amazon prices and half of them were 99p when suggested, but they've since gone up

Can borrow from libraries or get for free with a trial.

It's hard enough as it is organising these things as is!

Reactions: 12
We can't control the amazon prices and half of them were 99p when suggested, but they've since gone up

Can borrow from libraries or get for free with a trial.

It's hard enough as it is organising these things as is!
Lots of these are in the works for less than £3 and the supermarkets in the UK which do 2 for £9 or they’re £4.50 by themselves, the works and WHSmiths are another place people can go, along with world of books, eBay, depop and other places too :) and club 66 books (I think it’s called?