Votes: 38 19.0%
  • Poetry

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Self-Help

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • True Crime

Votes: 82 41.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, it’s in the title,
but I’m not sure how well it would work when it comes to choosing a book that most have access to, monthly or bi monthly, what genre is most popular etc.

there’s a real community growing on tattle and it would be good to see if that can include something more than influencer drama!

Reactions: 72
I'd love to get involved in a thread like this.
in 2019 I read so many books but 2020, not so much
I also like the idea of having a little area here that doesn’t include bitching about some QVC bint making a fortune from selling us washing powder or perfume

so I thought if we could get something started in January it might be fun!!

I should check with the wizard running OZ @Helen

Reactions: 21
Totally agree with everything you say. I have come across some lovely people on here and would like to interact over something other than just gossip

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with everything you say. I have come across some lovely people on here and would like to interact over something other than just gossip
but, but
isn’t tattle life just a “hate forum”

Reactions: 19
Yes definitely!

Maybe something uplifting as January is hard enough normally and that's available easily on ebook and audio book.

Would probably be a good idea to decide on something soon and get the ball rolling

Reactions: 8
but, but
isn’t tattle life just a “hate forum”
Yep.
Also, we’re all just nasty, spiteful hater bitches. Lonely and bitter. We don’t read books.

Yes, count me in I’ve dusted off my kindle and have enjoyed reading again but I need inspiration on books to try.

Reactions: 7
I love this idea. Always wanted to be part of a book club! At least this way I don't have to sit in some village hall or practically a strangers house!

Reactions: 5