Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily Mail comments can be just as vicious, sometimes more so than Tattle (I've seen some racist and homophobic comments on DM), so it's hugely hypocritical. And like others have said, most are saying "thanks for letting me know about Tattle". ;)

They can barely proofread or fact check their articles, and describe women's bodies like a Victorian ma'am reaching for the smelling salts. Another new trope I've noticed is they've started producing headlines or sub-headlines which have a few BLOCK CAPS words amongst the baloney.
I did mention the Daily Mail comments section to her but she didn’t know what that was (she reads the actual paper).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why not mention in articles the positives like multiple racists and homophobic influencers being caught out by Tattlers.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I alway thought a 'troll' or 'trolling' was setting up a fake account to comment/dm hateful and nasty things directly to the person. Since when was any form of critism whatsoever regarded as trolling?
The original meaning, as I've said before, was lying, or arguing in bad faith, to get attention or just to wind people up.

I'm annoyed they never mention the Food and Drink thread, most of which is completely random, rarely mentions any public figures (or food and drink :ROFLMAO:) and just has constant pet photos :ROFLMAO:
It's the equivalent of a pub thread, really. Another site I post on has a specific off topic thread that's named in the manner of pub names (but usually quite surreal). Said site also locks threads at 10,000 posts instead of a thousand, so they last months.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Meanwhile at Tattle underground HQ, the mysterious Helen sits in one of those spinny chairs, laughing maniacally and stroking a pet as yet another poorly researched tit news article directs loads of new users and ad revenue"

View attachment 998937

*GIF probably not actual Helen. T&Cs apply. Brand new customers only. Results may vary.
See, I imagine Helen as more of a Cruella De Ville type. All flamboyance, gossip and evil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm annoyed they never mention the Food and Drink thread, most of which is completely random, rarely mentions any public figures (or food and drink :ROFLMAO:) and just has constant pet photos :ROFLMAO:
We need to say something like,
“Which is better, koalas or pandas? KATIE PRICE IS A DRUGGIE PISSHEAD! I prefer pandas myself”,
then we’ll finally get a quote in the next article.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need to say something like,
“Which is better, koalas or pandas? KATIE PRICE IS A DRUGGIE PISSHEAD! I prefer pandas myself”,
then we’ll finally get a quote in the next article.
I’d also hope they would quote your username 😂 maybe than finally JM would get a mention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The original meaning, as I've said before, was lying, or arguing in bad faith, to get attention or just to wind people up.

It's the equivalent of a pub thread, really. Another site I post on has a specific off topic thread that's named in the manner of pub names (but usually quite surreal). Said site also locks threads at 10,000 posts instead of a thousand, so they last months.
I was shocked, shocked to my core, when the Harry and Meghan Markle thread just randomly turned into a literal porridge fest. Flahavans apparently being the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The nerve of a Daily Mail "journalist" pontificating "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

That papers been slagging people off since Methusaleh was a lad!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The nerve of a Daily Mail "journalist" pontificating "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

That papers been slagging people off since Methusaleh was a lad!
The DM would not be a paper if that was the ideal they followed 😂

Reactions: 4
That DM article is such a load of rubbish that I don’t know where to even start? What is wrong with holding celebrities and influencers to account, especially when their behaviour is wrong on all levels?

Reactions: 13
Well that went down well with their audience. Outside of media bubbles, influencers and their sycophants the vast majority of the general public is on the same page as tattle with how we view social media influencers.

The most liked comments probably didn't come from many people on here as we set it to replace the mail link with an archive one to not give them the traffic and ad money from such trash.

Screenshot_20220119-213736_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-213755_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-213814_Brave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hadn’t even thought about why she registered, 100% she has been commenting here 😂. Any new accounts that seem to be fishing for gossip? 😂

I hadn’t even thought about why she registered, 100% she has been commenting here 😂. Any new accounts that seem to be fishing for gossip? 😂
Probably to see receipts! As in, screen shots of influencers own idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
heh, I remember Alice Evans, in one of her many tattle rants on twitter, screenshotting messages from her thread that showed her having a quote and like option, clearly proving that she had registered too. They all can't help themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably to see receipts! As in, screen shots of influencers own idiocy.
You don't need to be registered to view attachments - we changed that a while ago as quite frankly it's busy enough and don't need to encourage people to register. It can be so exhausting keeping on top of the modding 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You don't need to be registered to view attachments - we changed that a while ago as quite frankly it's busy enough and don't need to encourage people to register. It can be so exhausting keeping on top of the modding 🤯
And what an excellent job you all do of keeping us on the right side of the line!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you need to be logged in to use the search function, so maybe that’s why the journalists sign up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if it's the journalists who are always in the Forum Business section complaining about warnings and posts deletions. Just so they can try scramble together a 'My tattle hell' article.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart