Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been posted. It just came up on my Instagram!
Shouldn't that read "Thousands of Z-list women with fragile egos and narcissistic characters are discussed on a public forum which they actively seek out".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shouldn't that read "Thousands of Z-list women with fragile egos and narcissistic characters are discussed on a public forum which they actively seek out".
They literally have to google here to find it. Also dont these mags not realize they are sending more traffic here by posting this stuff.

People will be curious and eyes will be opened.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know if anyone saw it but when England beat Germany the other month there was a clip/photo of a little German girl upset in the crowd. I saw it shared because (presumably)England fans wrote some awful things about her in response. Then a guy set up a gofundme or similar for the litter girl. After that the guy's name was trending with #nonce etc. They searched his tweets and innocuous ones about spending time with his children were used as evidence he had a sexual interest in children. They also doctored a profile from a fetishism site to show his details and the age of children he was supposedly interested in. Horrendous. A completely ordinary bloke who set up a fundraiser.
I'm not sure where I'm going with this really but there were no calls to "ban twitter" I suppose is my point. People do maliciously contact children's services (it's happened to me after an argument at work, my then team leader did it anonymously to me). I've known someone be reported to HMRC after an argument at a local constituency Labour Party meeting. This happened pre internet, pre Tattle and post it. If it is co-ordinated here obviously that's a different matter but this site can not be accountable or police what people do off it.
Apologies for the rambling post but just like newspapers which are threatened by social media used to have FB/Twitter scare stories all the time women's mags also have a declining readership. It seems weird to write an article like that assuming Glamour readers would not be posting here and so need an introduction to it in patronising terms. As for the odd bit about the ownership of the site - where, notice, tattle commentators suddenly become quotable sources - do some bleeping research instead of meaningless innuendo.
Edited for clarity (ish)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't know if anyone saw it but when England beat Germany the other month there was a clip/photo of a little German girl upset in the crowd. I saw it shared because (presumably)England fans wrote some awful things about her in response. Then a guy set up a gofundme or similar for the litter girl. After that the guy's name was trending with #ponce etc. They searched his tweets and innocuous ones about spending time with his children were used as evidence he had a sexual interest in children. They also doctored a profile from a fetishism site to show his details and the age of children he was supposedly interested in. Horrendous. A completely ordinary bloke who set up a fundraiser.
I'm not sure where I'm going with this really but there were no calls to "ban twitter" I suppose is my point. People do maliciously contact children's services (it's happened to me after an argument at work, my then team leader did it anonymously to me). I've known someone be reported to HMRC after an argument at a local constituency Labour Party meeting. This happened pre internet, pre Tattle and post it. If it is co-ordinated here obviously that's a different matter but this site can not be accountable or police what people do off it.
Apologies for the rambling post but just like newspapers which are threatened by social media used to have FB/Twitter scare stories all the time women's mags also have a declining readership. It seems weird to write an article like that assuming Glamour readers would not be posting here and so need an introduction to it in patronising terms. As for the odd bit about the ownership of the site - where, notice, tattle commentators suddenly become quotable sources - do some bleeping research instead of meaningless innuendo.
Edited for clarity (ish)
wow. I heard about the appalling way the little girl was treated but no more than that! 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 1
"they reported me to the advertising standards authority!"

..for breaking the rules on not declaring adverts 🙄

I must stop posting on this thread, I'm just repeating the same old tit. As are all these embellished and misleading articles the press pump out 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Which people are perfectly entitled to do - even middle aged mothers 🤭
The more these scamming grifters and luvvies get their knickers in a twist the better. At least they know a little corner of the internet is wise to their antics 👀

Reactions: 6
Google search volume data for both “tattle” (blue) and “tattle life” (red) - note the peak a few weeks back when Em Sheldon started this ridiculous campaign. Also pls note the y axis isn’t showing search volume it’s a relative index, so 100 = peak search volume, 50 = half that peak, etc. But shows the site is clearly of interest to many, maybe people don’t like undeclared ads after all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 14.22.30.png

Reactions: 10
Saw the article, lol @ the comment in there about us exposing lies and the comments being no worse that the comments section before it get deleted.

these wankers choose their narrative to cash in, they all went abroad to ‘’work’’ during the pandemic and I reckon tattle peaked with members joining then.

Can’t stand any of them tbh and also anyone who has their tongue up their arse feeding their ego in the comments section.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Google search volume data for both “tattle” (blue) and “tattle life” (red) - note the peak a few weeks back when Em Sheldon started this ridiculous campaign. Also pls note the y axis isn’t showing search volume it’s a relative index, so 100 = peak search volume, 50 = half that peak, etc. But shows the site is clearly of interest to many, maybe people don’t like undeclared ads after all 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 716629
It's all good publicity for tattle. ;) Lots must come here and see how crooked the articles are.

Almost every month we get more daily logged in users. And no chance of it going anywhere no matter how much they smear and lie.

1629215068665.png
(y)

• Heart
It's all good publicity for tattle. ;) Lots must come here and see how crooked the articles are.

Almost every month we get more daily logged in users. And no chance of it going anywhere no matter how much they smear and lie.

View attachment 716865(y)
Can’t tell if these are the average DAUs per week or WAUs but either way, I would imagine multiples of what the old magazine lot are getting nowadays. Which is likely why they are running utter tat on tattle making it sound like we’re doing Blair witch projects in our gardens 🥴

Em Sheldon’s shooting herself in the foot on so many levels - attracting more people here and bleeping her google results to boot, Jack Monroe tattle is now over twice as searched for as her “literal life’s work” recipes and playing catch up with searches for her Twitter! And unsurprisingly Jack’s managed one brand deal in the last 6-9 months (can’t keep track) so looks like those chickens have come home to roost finally!

• Haha
Just started reading. How much a property was bought for is public info. Don't these writers do research?
It is also so important to note that all their details are available PUBLICALLY and LEGALLY under companies houses with their financial information.
If they do not want their details public, which I don't blame them for, then set up the address elsewhere as other influencers do. Emshexl is too cheap to do that though.

I must stop posting on this thread, I'm just repeating the same old tit. As are all these embellished and misleading articles the press pump out 🤦‍♀️
Waah wahhh.

Emma (emshelx) never disclosed adverts, aff links or gifted stuff for YEARS. We reported her here for UNDISCLOSED ads, gifts and aff links as that is the law. SHE was breaking the law and is having to deal with the consequence of it. She still has never explained to her followers that when they click on an aff link, of which she posts hundreds of, anything they buy from that website she will get some money from. She is a sneaky witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, now more people are talking about Emma on here than normal as these articles are directing people both from here and not to her threads.

Seriously, I have more respect for Zoe Sugg and other influencers who just ignore this forum. Zoe has so many threads on here but never once has she acknowledged it. Shows she is not as fragile as the likes of Emma or as desperate for fame.

Censorship is everywhere now. I got banned from Reddit for offering an opinion the other week on the body positive movement. Obviously ruffled a few feathers so I got the boot.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Censorship is everywhere now. I got banned from Reddit for offering an opinion the other week on the body positive movement. Obviously ruffled a few feathers so I got the boot.
banned!!??? I’ve noticed anyone who gives an opinion on the body pos stuff…eg… the need to show a sanitary pad on your pants or show pubic hair, obesity has their comments deleted if it doesn’t fit the memo.

You can’t force opinions onto people to fit a trend, really winds me up that having an opinion is not allowed yet we are supposed to believe the all bullshit and the z lister lives in a delusion that they are yesssssssss killing it Queen… when it’s a lie

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Indeed. All I said is these influencers are deluded if they think all people WANT to be fat and flabby (although promoting the psychological thing of not giving a duck is a good thing). I think they didn’t like it because I pointed out many people don’t aspire to be overweight etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 1