Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"People are discussing what I choose to put online!!! they must be stopped!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"People are discussing what I choose to put online!!! they must be stopped!!"
She is discussing comments that we choose to put online. If she dislikes Tattle so much I haven’t got a clue why she reads it? Take the good comments with the bad. If you don’t like that, don’t read them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if some of the issue is that influencers don't actually quite realise just how much info they are sharing, and so see it as intrusive when people are just talking about stuff they post.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Saw this, this morning, they aren’t doing themselves any favours, be interesting to see how much traffic they generate now we're on the 'tube'. Big breakfast mods and lots of coffee

• Haha

She was too scared to mention tattle life for fear of a backlash from users here, so instead spoke about a "dark online forum"🙄. What a load of tit. She didn't name it because she wants to lie and mislead over what's actually posted here and for no one to read the truth.

I’m confused as the Em Sheldon person is complaining as they have posted details on her home. I’ve gone onto her Instagram profile and she has a separate page dedicated to a house she is doing up in London with photos of loads of the rooms? Make it make sense!!
It makes no sense, she has an account just to share her home and the worst that's happened here is someone posted a link to the house details on the estate agent.

The link was up for a matter of minutes until we took it down. Not that it was anything malicious by the tattler - it's only natural if an influencer is spending all day sharing their home people are interested in it.

The influencer is being beyond deceitful twisting it into worrying about her safety. If she was that worried about it she could stop sharing content that makes it easy to find her address and get the agents to take down the details. But without having a home account she'd have to pay for things?!

its always tattles fault 🙄

They do these things thinking they're boosting themselves, but really most members of the public see influencers for the waste of space they are. So all they're doing is promoting tattle.

I do wonder if some of the issue is that influencers don't actually quite realise just how much info they are sharing, and so see it as intrusive when people are just talking about stuff they post.
I think that gives them too much credit, they want to be famous but without any of the trappings that come with it 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly Em Sheldon just wants the fame. She’s even twisting that she had to install cameras when she actually got sent them for free by Amazon! Doesn’t scream scared about home security if you wait to be sent a freebie. She literally talked about what areas she did and didn’t want to live in London because some areas were ‘sketchy’ so it was always obvious what area she rented and then purchased in. She also took photos of the front of her rented property when she moved out and let’s just say the style is common to that area of London so again wasn’t hard to guess. She’s a moron. No one made her share that info.

I think that gives them too much credit, they want to be famous but without any of the trappings that come with it 🤦‍♀️
I was going to add something to that effect to that post actually, but couldn't think of the right way to word it 😅

As I've said before, actual abuse or doxxing does 100% need to be condemned, but thats rare on sites like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I havent been on generic sm for at least six years and even then i remember being told by the police and other authority members not to post stuff that gave away your home location, security or certain items of interest to potential robbers.

Influencers seem to do all of these things. They post an awful lot of sensitive information to alot of people, regardless of what's disscussed here they are putting themselves at risk of being a target for crime.

Perhaps rather than worrying about the one finger they have pointed here and more on the three pointing back at them and look into how they can better protect themselves by not sharing so much sensitive information.

If anything tattle at least point out they can see issues with their security. How many lurkers on there sm are actually scoping the place for nefarious means.

Wasn't there a robbery gang that actually targeted influencers / celebs based on what they were posting?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 709178
She was too scared to mention tattle life for fear of a backlash from users here, so instead spoke about a "dark online forum"🙄. What a load of tit. She didn't name it because she wants to lie and mislead over what's actually posted here and for no one to read the truth.

It makes no sense, she has an account just to share her home and the worst that's happened here is someone posted a link to the house details on the estate agent.

The link was up for a matter of minutes until we took it down. Not that it was anything malicious by the tattler - it's only natural if an influencer is spending all day sharing their home people are interested in it.

The influencer is being beyond deceitful twisting it into worrying about her safety. If she was that worried about it she could stop sharing content that makes it easy to find her address and get the agents to take down the details. But without having a home account she'd have to pay for things?!

its always tattles fault 🙄

They do these things thinking they're boosting themselves, but really most members of the public see influencers for the waste of space they are. So all they're doing is promoting tattle.

I haven’t read few pages back, I’m curious as to what people think of this site. Has anything came to admins? As In influencers themselves, police, influencers agents etc?
I’ve found on here some things can be bad which people have posted but majority of things have been ok

actual abuse or doxxing does 100% need to be condemned, but thats rare on sites like this.
Oh absolutely, Tattlers don't stand for this and anyone doing that is banned from here - often in a few minutes.

They get so many of these one sided articles because journalism barely exists anymore and often these people pumping out articles dream of being an influencer.

Maybe one day they'll actually be challenged to define abuse, the damage they do to people's mental health flaunting an unrealistic lifestyle and why they want to exist in a vacume of only praise. Ha that was a bit of word salad, but there's a point in there somewhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the narrative comes under i can't work under these conditions.

How can i get freebies if they are constantly outed as such?

How can i grift?

How can i be economical with the truth if they constantly pick holes in my stories.

Influencers see their lifestyle as a job and by picking holes in their stories etc they cannot do it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's actual forums involved in terrorist attacks and firebombing peoples homes (literally everything influencers say tattle is) that happy carry on without a fraction of the negative press here gets 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
There's actual forums involved in terrorist attacks and firebombing peoples homes (literally everything influencers say tattle is) that happy carry on without a fraction of the negative press here gets 🤷‍♀️
This what I don’t get? Have they been on Reddit? Or even mumsnet AIBU?
There I have seen cyber bullying.
The odd person who takes it too far on here is usually pulled up on it by fellow tattlers or disappears (I assume banned).

Let’s not forget some of the socking done by influencers themselves on here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So women aren't allowed a space to discuss the media that is primarily targeted towards them? No one goes after reddit, that too basically has it's own American centered subreddit for beauty youtubers, youtube drama channels, or all the male dominated spaces. It's like women aren't meant to have "critical" opinions, and btw, most of the commentary on here is people discussing things like exploitation, poor content, how consumerist youtube and instagram have became, or how misleading content is, alongside general chit chat and some really supportive threads that aren't related to youtube at all.

Influencers can stretch out their legs to advertise clothes, put on filters to advertise skincare, not disclose that they have been gifted items, make uninformed comments, be performative, delete comments that question a double upload or why a once female led channel is now a couples channel, see viewers talk about influencers putting their kids online because they have ran out of ideas as "trolls".

As others have pointed out there are male dominated forums that are very blunt and bold, when it comes to discussion. Goodness the most popular online American news channel promotes war and had a disgusting segment where the male presenter spoke about how fuckable he thought women were and put up exploitative images of them. That hasn't been "cancelled" or seen as an evil cesspit of the internet... but heaven forbid women discuss something an influencer has put out online as content.

I also think tattle is fairly decent at modding, by users themselves. People will have disagreements, but even on the more heated covid threads I would say people are able to keep their cool whilst having debates and not resort to just censoring everything or name calling like you see on reddit.

*There is an American channel I watch about MLM's who sometimes posts global topics, and they have royally fucked up and shown their ignorance. This youtuber doesn't turn off the comments or just delete ones that call them out, they responded to them (not learning anything and just digging a hole for themselves, but still, they allowed the discussion). I can't think of many youtubers here who would allow such critical discussion in the comments, and have audiences who too would allow others to have a more critical opinion "good vibes only"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wish I could tell the full story of our experience with “being known” online and the comment, banter, and abuse that comes with it but there’s an eternal fear of being doxed lol.

But we’ve been there, ridden the wave, and you know what… it’s really not that bad? We’ve had scary tit don’t get me wrong and we have internal cameras in the house, it’s changed me to an intensely private person on socials, but I couldn’t imagine behaving like this? Also why on earth would you pre warn the people you’re allegedly terrified of that you’ve got cameras so they know to pull the WiFi out or cover them up? Both of which are my biggest fears re: robbery (I also acknowledge we’re far more likely to be targeted based on tit my husband has & our vehicles than any weird beef someone has).

If these guys were honest with themselves they’d realise there’s different bands of content created off the back of theirs public lives. I’ve had to view this tit about my husband and it hurt, I wanted to go HAM on some of the cunts but I was but a duckling back then and have now grown up a lot. People will always pass comment on something, people love a gossip and a chat and it’s fine. We may not want to hear that husband looks like X or is a Y, so don’t go to those pages or forums or accounts? It’s ultimately none of my business and I used to go out actively looking for it - insanity! You then get the banter people who are actually hilarious and we still joke about their content however many years on or I pretend I’m having an affair with one prolific one. You then get the trolls who do it under their government name and just want to be like a rash, they’re weird and bored but not a problem. The anon scary tit is scary, but that has slowed down and tbh I think you just have a transient group of people clinging to any big moment and trolling whoever is in it?! I don’t think they’re really about that life? We’ve had ppl shout dumb tit in person but again, losers who want a big man story for their mates in the pub, dgaf. This is a realistic portrayal of what it’s like - but we can be honest because we have nothing to hide? We don’t grift or make a penny out of that tit, not exploiting that audience or trying to monetise them (actually he gives a lot of time to in kind causes and ~the youth~). When you keep your personal integrity in tact it’s probably a lot easier to see the wood for the trees and you don’t need to be so fiercely defensive of the cash cow you’re milking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God help the insta snowflakes if they look at kiwi farm. Twitter is better than it was, but it's still way more brutal than here. There are some sub reddit that are 😕. Ultimately everyone chooses to post on social media, nobody has a gun to your head telling you to post begging for freebies, or attention. I can choose to comment on insta, but you just get blocked, they're all just cross they can't control this bit of their fake narrative.

I think the narrative comes under i can't work under these conditions.

How can i get freebies if they are constantly outed as such?

How can i grift?

How can i be economical with the truth if they constantly pick holes in my stories.

Influencers see their lifestyle as a job and by picking holes in their stories etc they cannot do it properly.
I think that's right. These are businesses - in some cases very profitable businesses - and the scrutiny they receive here makes it harder to run a dishonest business.

• Heart
Reactions: 8