Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Met Gala on Monday, Tattle Constabulary Fashion Branch. Who will miss the brief spectacualrly and just wear something jaw-droppingly weird and awful?
Who will take the "Sleeping Beauty" exhibition theme too far and wear designer PJs and a dressing gown? Which dead celeb will one of the Kardashians steal an outfit from this time? I can just see one of them demanding Jackie Kennedy's pink suit or something previously owned by Princess Di.
Wonder if Blake Lively is going this year, she didn’t go last year did she? Zendaya is one of the hosts this year so no doubt she will be dressed in something extra good. Looking forward to it

Reactions: 7
Met Gala on Monday, Tattle Constabulary Fashion Branch. Who will miss the brief spectacualrly and just wear something jaw-droppingly weird and awful?
Who will take the "Sleeping Beauty" exhibition theme too far and wear designer PJs and a dressing gown? Which dead celeb will one of the Kardashians steal an outfit from this time? I can just see one of them demanding Jackie Kennedy's pink suit or something previously owned by Princess Di.
I hope no one is mid. It’s a ball - be extravagant! Wear all the diamonds! Wear the big dress!!
(Also please no nude/sheer dresses. So over them.)
---

oh gosh I hope no one turns up looking like this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope no one is mid. It’s a ball - be extravagant! Wear all the diamonds! Wear the big dress!!
(Also please no nude/sheer dresses. So over them.)
---

oh gosh I hope no one turns up looking like this
I like to think I look like some of these creations when I'm off sick and having a duvet day on the couch with my cat 🤒😸!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of them would be quite confortable for dog walking on a cold and windy day. Comfortable, if not practical.

I'd be tempted to lean into "Garden of Time" with something inspired by the Grim Reaper. Wraithlike robes, a dramatic cloak and a jewelled scythe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The colour is lovely
---

I love this! Such a departure from the girly florals (nothing wrong with girly florals!)
Hers has been inspired by blood oranges by John Galliano for Maison Margiela. The hair was from the runway.
---
Proper grim reaper-esque despairing faded glamour there, just like the JG Ballard story inspiration. A hint of early horror film too. I love it.

Reactions: 5
@thegirlscout it looks like one of those plastic strip curtains people used to hang in an open doorway to keep the flies out in the summer ! 😂
She was going on about the beads coming from the 1st and 2nd century? Was really confused because surely they’d have historical significance and not be used of a fashion design by Marni?
---
Eddie Redmayne and his wife are matching ❤
IMG_8343.jpeg

• Haha